Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Poor Boydie you just know he'll have made a full recovery in true Neighbours we-don't-do-plot-continuation style in a few days though. :rolleyes: aah I love it.

Ooh and I see they've invested in posh new hospital sets too, a brain-scanner and everything! Everyone will probably be there now, getting a brain scan for a headache. They've obviously spent lots on it!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else recon that gabby is a love child of madge (harolds dead wife?) lol
    thats the only way i can see how shes connected? lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, that kind of scandal seems a bit too scandalous for Neighbours....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    does anyone else recon that gabby is a love child of madge (harolds dead wife?) lol
    thats the only way i can see how shes connected? lol
    What do you mean? Kerry wasn't Madge's daughter :confused:

ReputationRep:
    You got to love the house of trouser (especially Stuaart), they're just so funny, neighbours wouldn't be the same without them...Lance should come back...he was great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkest_angel89)
    You got to love the house of trouser (especially Stuaart), they're just so funny, neighbours wouldn't be the same without them...Lance should come back...he was great
    *whispers* Lance is coming back

ReputationRep:
    what happened today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    *whispers* Lance is coming back
    Is he? Yeay! he was great

When? How?

ReputationRep:
    :-O OMG No waaaay! Are you sure?? Wow it would be great if he came back!!!

ReputationRep:
    He's back for the 20th anniversary episodes (screening here in the autumn) I'm not sure how long for though, you'd have to check with theaman for that!!

ReputationRep:
    woo so wots bein happenin wiv spoiler updates i havent been on in a while

ReputationRep:
    Whats Cindys little secret?

ReputationRep:
    i was just about to ask that lol

ReputationRep:
    WOW That's gonna be soooo cool :-D yay!!! he could join the house of trouser..they're all mad!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone notice how much Susan seems to end up getting involved with all the kids in the street lol?! I love the way she always takes the moral highground, she's ace.

ReputationRep:
    He is back for at least 5 episodes which we will see in the autumn, and he will catch up with the boys in the House of Trouser and soon see he can't keep up with Connor - his replacement in the house since he has left.

ReputationRep:
    kool i remember lance he went off to america with that alien person allana didn't he? house of trouser, house of trouser, the practical jokes are funny.. janaes annoying me at the moment, bet lyns regretting having the timmins live with her... saying that i think scott and dylan are awesome, and bree seems to be going down the right lines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    He is back for at least 5 episodes which we will see in the autumn, and he will catch up with the boys in the House of Trouser and soon see he can't keep up with Connor - his replacement in the house since he has left.
    lol, Lance was good, but he will never match Connor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol, Lance was good, but he will never match Connor
    I think there is room for both of them - Lance IMO is funnier than Connor.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, agreed, Lance the Trekkie was hilarious. Amy kinda spoilt him for me though, ergh, annoying whiny cow.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.