Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm going away in August! It hadn't occurred to me that I'd miss Neighbours yet! Hopefully the Beeb will find an excuse not to show it.

ReputationRep:
    eeeewwwwwwwwww Gabby just kissed Harold lol

ReputationRep:
    yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk

and Lil's going to get together with Paul......and Janae keeps getting molested and involved in orgies...........*pukes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk

and Lil's going to get together with Paul......and Janae keeps getting molested and involved in orgies...........*pukes*
    she is trampyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Aw, I felt so sorry for Brie when she was caking herself in makeup and being bullied, but then when she started talking about books and hyperbole I was all "go Brie, you're excellent!" I feel quite sorry for Janae too, but she's a bizatch so no one cares that much.

ReputationRep:
    janae makes me want to puke. Cant believe shes letting that scum treat her like that. Ergh. yuk

ReputationRep:
    ok that kiss was just manky wtf was the woman thinking?!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol yer exactly!!...Stu looked good today wrestling :-D though Janae annoys me...

ReputationRep:
    Stu's being spiggin' unfair to Sindi... he's making her sound like a criminal or something... anyone got a spoiler on why people from her past hate her?

ReputationRep:
    Have to admit - I reckon Janae is pretty hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawHopeful)
    Stu's being spiggin' unfair to Sindi... he's making her sound like a criminal or something... anyone got a spoiler on why people from her past hate her?
    But come on, she is so annoying that it needs to be underlined, made bigger and put in bold.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah shes annoying all right but i feel kinda sorry for her.... she's so thick that she doesnt get whats going on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawHopeful)
    I've heard a rumour regarding this but as to whether it's true or not I don't know.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ok, well I heard some discussion that Sindi may be leaving as the character is commited to a mental institution. Rumour has it that she killed someone in her past by pushing them off a ladder, she has repressed memories of this, but I think something triggers her to do it again and she pushes Lil off a ladder. Stu comes to the door and sees Lil lying unconcious, whilst Sindi acts as if nothing has happened. Perhaps this is why people from her past hate her? :eek:

And I thought the kiss with Harold was sweet. Although technically it is still wrong. VERY VERY wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Is is me or did Janae call stingray a naughty name today when he was in the ring, Around the lines of another name for a cat begining with P??? If so that Is SHOCKING if not then I feel stoopid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Is is me or did Janae call stingray a naughty name today when he was in the ring, Around the lines of another name for a cat begining with P??? If so that Is SHOCKING if not then I feel stoopid
    I heard that as well actually, but I think the word has slightly different connotations in Australia, along the "chicken" lines. Or I hope so at least! :s:

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's in the habit of watching CITV in the afternoons, they may have noticed the the actor playing Janae in The Sleepover Club as a goody two-shoes and a haywire fringe....hahahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    If anyone's in the habit of watching CITV in the afternoons, they may have noticed the the actor playing Janae in The Sleepover Club as a goody two-shoes and a haywire fringe....hahahahahahahaha
    Is that janae? OMG! Never knew that. Learn something new everyday it would seem.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's her, anyway! They have the same beauty spot...

ReputationRep:
    yeh it is her..i watched sleepover club today jus to make sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vishpatel)
    yeh it is her..i watched sleepover club today jus to make sure
    Yeah, that's why you watched it lol... :rolleyes: :p:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.