Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can you picture Bobby with a vicar anyway?!

ReputationRep:
    why does lyn keep on picking up her toddler? her son isnt a baby anymore :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why is Ramsey Street turning into Divorve Drive?

The writers are just getting annoying. Happly married couples seem few and far between.

At one time we had the scullies, bishops, Karl and Susan, Hoylands, Libby and Drew. All at once

Now Lil and David have split up only Steph and Max are left!

I mean neighbours used to be different but it is just getting tradgic now following every other show splitting up all the marraiges.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. Karl and Susan should get back togther soon, and the Timmin's should leave so there is room for Joe when he gets back from Bendigo.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think Joe was coming back. After all, he was sacked (although he is claiming unfair dismissal or something)!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't he get caught smoking crack or something? Perhaps the most outrageous thing to ever happen concerning Neighbours!

ReputationRep:
    No, he isn't coming back, but he SHOULD god damn it!

ReputationRep:
    so whats happening this week then?

ReputationRep:
    i didn't think much of jo.. he just didn't seem to fit in with the rest of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    i didn't think much of jo.. he just didn't seem to fit in with the rest of them!
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    what the latest on boyd??? haven't watched it much this week... only watched it when he woke up

ReputationRep:
    COMEDY DAVE RETURNED!

David on his mission to hit Paul was Hilarious!

Classic Moment and Paul is going to lose YEAHHH

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that was a goooooooood moment when David hit Paul!!!
    Neighbours is so depressing atm

ReputationRep:
    It was so funny aswell, lol. I'm glad he has realised but it's really frustrating knowing that no one will listen to him! They just think the stress is getting to him!! Still as much as i love paul and his antics, ill be glad when lil and david get back together - if they ever will!! watch reckon? gonna happen or not? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    they won't get back together... cos arnt they leaving the soap or something so maybe they won't get back together (white.. spoiler) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected] x x x)
    ill be glad when lil and david get back together - if they ever will!! watch reckon? gonna happen or not? :rolleyes:

I hope they dont, It's great wathing David's life turn to sh*t!

Worst Neighbours character ever...

ReputationRep:
    How can you say david is a bad character!

He is hilarious and he alway does stupid things that make laugh.

The photo shoot when he became counciller

His "I dont like pudding" water fights with harold and serena

His stupid golf rounds

Hw make you laugh i am sure which make him SO good. Atmidatlly he is not up there with Harold, Karl and Susan but he is fairly good for a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Babyshambles, you're so mean! I feel so sorry for David atm! Serena annoys the hell outta me though.

ReputationRep:
    So is Paul finally going down the shitz, or will David be admitted into a mental home? ^^

ReputationRep:
    What happened in neighbourss yesterday...I missed it!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.