Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Paul and Izzy moving in today causing trouble for Ramsay Street and Lou moving into No.30 - those developments sound interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Paul and Izzy moving in today causing trouble for Ramsay Street and Lou moving into No.30 - those developments sound interesting.
    Are Izzy and Paul moving into Paul's old house then? I'm sure having Lou at number 30 will be fun for the House of Trouser!!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone mentioned on here that Paul has his leg amputated? If anyone wants to read a very cynical/sarcastic review of the upcoming neighbours episodes try http://www.spinstartshere.com/?q=taxonomy/term/50

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Are Izzy and Paul moving into Paul's old house then?
    Yes they will be.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they will be.
    Which explains why Lou moves I guess. Still loving Paul, such a great character!

ReputationRep:
    blessss that guys sis was crying yesterday ! she so sad cos she a loner *aww*

does anyone else find the wrestling thing a bit weird/emabarrassing ?

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I mute it when they do that stupid wrestling crap! & OMG Lyn haaha

ReputationRep:
    lyn has funky hair, which is not helped by the man voice she puts on when she enters 'the ring'

ReputationRep:
    So after todays show do we really think that Paul has turned good?

ReputationRep:
    omg! does he say yes?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    omg! does he say yes?!
    Ermmmmmmm I have put the answer in one of those spoiler things:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yup- what a fool; then Toodie finds some **** on her and trys to stop them getting married

ReputationRep:
    sorry just reading a few pages back. No joe scully didnt die, (dunno if anyone has posted about this), hes running his dads farm somewhere but the reason hes not on it, is the actor (dont know his name) got fired coz he was an alcoholic and was drunk on set lol. yea its freaky how bobby and karl look alike!

Dylan is beeeeeautiful, and i think paul is ace, used to hate him but he is so better than david- such an idiot!

ReputationRep:
    New family, the Kinski's will be on our screens late October here in the UK.

Father and two kids.

And the father's love interest is............?

Ms Susan Smith.

ReputationRep:
    New family, the Kinski's will be on our screens late October here in the UK.

Father and two kids.

And the father's love interest is............?

Ms Susan Smith.
    So Susan dosen't move in the end then? Oh and I have decided this shopping mall story is quite stupid- imagine if Ramsey Street got replaced with a shopping mall; Harold would have to get a job as a parking attendant and Lou would become a dodgy security guard. Dylan would turn into a small time shop lifter who lived in a corner of the mall. And they would have to rename the program to Shop keepers or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Paul has turned good - just to clarify, does Neighbours end and a shopping mall gets built? I hope this doesnt happen as I couldnt imagine my life without this show!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun O'Keefe)
    I hope Paul has turned good - just to clarify, does Neighbours end and a shopping mall gets built? I hope this doesnt happen as I couldnt imagine my life without this show!
    Na that I doubt the Australia tv industry would allow that- good guy has to always win- must not let our kids think that the Wolf can survive at the end of little red rididng hood now.

But the big mean man does shuve Paul of a cliff. Paul ends up getting his legs amputated after Dylan forges the permission slip for surgery (Paul terns suicidle because Lil don't love him and therefore refuses to have it done) and I assume the shopping mall company gets shut down. (lol Sky probabley absales into the court with a machine gun and kills the chief excecutive just at the last moment!)

ReputationRep:
    I am starting to like Paul - and that man who works for Affirmacon is evil, Sky is great though she plays such a fantastic part. And her half brother in real life is Jason Donavan, isnt Darcy back soon and Karl finds out all about Izzy? About time as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew1989)
    Na that I doubt the Australia tv industry would allow that- good guy has to always win- must not let our kids think that the Wolf can survive at the end of little red rididng hood now.

But the big mean man does shuve Paul of a cliff. Paul ends up getting his legs amputated after Dylan forges the permission slip for surgery (Paul terns suicidle because Lil don't love him and therefore refuses to have it done) and I assume the shopping mall company gets shut down. (lol Sky probabley absales into the court with a machine gun and kills the chief excecutive just at the last moment!)
    of course sky will save the day!

ReputationRep:
    Do the timmins' leave anytime soon? I hate them!

ReputationRep:
    They are not leaving any time soon- though they do manage to get into massive debt if that makes u feel any better!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.