Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew1989)
    They are not leaving any time soon- though they do manage to get into massive debt if that makes u feel any better!
    i like them
    does bree win the comp?

ReputationRep:
    I hope she wins the 15k but no doubt Janelle will somehow ruin her chances of winning. I actually like the Timmins, I was unsure of them at first, but they have grown on me and the Sky and Dylan storyline is great! I also read that Boyd becomes a father! And Janelle starts spending all money on a shopping spree, and what is the latest with Darcy?! And that online gaming thing with Lou was hilarious! Another thing do you notice the new shops like the Scarlet Bar and the General Store.. they look SOO fake!

ReputationRep:
    I am in too minds about Paul- because I know he is trying to change but he has murdered a man and also commited arson for his own financial gain. But mostly I hate Izzy for not going to the police about all the stuff she knows!

ReputationRep:
    I am starting to dislike Izzy, mostly because of all the **** she has put Karl through, and if it wasnt for her him and Susan would still be happily married. Bobbie sleeps with Lyn and Susan this week doesnt he? I still dont know whether to trust this man, does he stick around anyone?

ReputationRep:
    izzy makes me laugh

pathetic soap people generally make me laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun O'Keefe)
    I hope she wins the 15k but no doubt Janelle will somehow ruin her chances of winning. I actually like the Timmins, I was unsure of them at first, but they have grown on me and the Sky and Dylan storyline is great! I also read that Boyd becomes a father! And Janelle starts spending all money on a shopping spree, and what is the latest with Darcy?! And that online gaming thing with Lou was hilarious! Another thing do you notice the new shops like the Scarlet Bar and the General Store.. they look SOO fake!
    I think the think with the Timmins is they're the comedy family, like the Dingle's in Emmerdale, and the Battersby's in Corrie, the chavvy family that are just funny!!

ReputationRep:
    You are forgetting the Millers from Eastenders!!!

ReputationRep:
    But Neighbours already has too many comedy people. The wrestling stuff is dreadful, and sometimes I can't watch when Lou and Harold are on screen together.

I like the storylines like the one with Paul and the fire, and Izzy and Darcy etc, but I don't see the need for the Timmin's as they bring nothing to the show. Janelle's personallity seems to change from day to day and I don't find her credible as a person. Scott was maybe alright to begin with given that he had ADHD, but I can't except that the whole family would be like that.

More decent storylines. Less Timmins.

ReputationRep:
    I liked Scott at first, and then the whole bleeding family followed, saying that they arent as annoying as the Bishops, (not inc Harold) they bring comedy to the show - sometimes more often than it is needed, but overall they are good actors, Janelle is selfish from time to time, and Bree being sick every five minutes is just annoying. I hope something exciting happens soon - is it true that Connor and Toadie fall in love?

ReputationRep:
    I hope something exciting happens soon - is it true that Connor and Toadie fall in love?
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha.. I found that thought so funny I almost choked

ReputationRep:
    drew comes back :eek: but dont worry............its only in stefs dream

ReputationRep:
    Stupid dreams these Australians have,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    drew comes back :eek: but dont worry............its only in stefs dream
    that's such a stupid storyline...but i won't complain....drew was hot to look at (his character was a bit too nice and soppy though)

ReputationRep:
    I hope something exciting happens soon - is it true that Connor and Toadie fall in love?
    I'm sure I read that somewhere, but it looks like Connor and Serena are going to get it together now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    I'm sure I read that somewhere, but it looks like Connor and Serena are going to get it together now
    What is it with Connor and school girls!? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saree)
    What is it with Connor and school girls!? :p:
    Haha, what is up with Connor and girls full stop? I swear, it was like he was with Carmella, then Michelle came back, that little saga continued, and then whatsherface... Jack's ex... comes strolling in with his baby! What a little irish player!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryrandom)
    Haha, what is up with Connor and girls full stop? I swear, it was like he was with Carmella, then Michelle came back, that little saga continued, and then whatsherface... Jack's ex... comes strolling in with his baby! What a little irish player!
    and hes not even good looking!!!!! i dont understand!!!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    6th September - Paul gets his comeuppance.

8th September - Darcy awakes from his coma and Izzy faints from the shock!

This is where Neighbours gets back to its best again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    :eek: I thought the guy was joking! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a joke as well, but he mentioned it about three different times! I cant see either of them being gay, but I cant wait for the truth of Paul, and also of Izzy to be uncovered because if it wasnt for her the selfish ***** then Susan and Karl would still be together! Bobby is a bit of a player as well!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.