Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oooo - the drama continues!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neighbours.com)
    Janae and Karl’s relationship comes under increasing scrutiny
    Please tell me that isn't how it sounds

ReputationRep:
    What a classic episode today! Tho I did want to hit David when he was like: "I took you in..." to Lil - what a fool he is.

ReputationRep:
    [/QUOTE]But you're right - neighbours is full of sex at the moment. And not with the best people! Now if Sky were doing it then it'd be a different matter... ;-)

Hi, just like to say I'm new on here and I've been watching Neighbours for about a year and I'm surprised at how good it is!! Yeah but who would you all rather see her doing it with Dylan or Boyd? I'd say Boyd definitely!! I do agree though all the oldies like Susan and Lyn who are having affairs with Bobby are having all the fun and at the moment all the young, fit characters seem to be splitting up!!

ReputationRep:
    Lyn and Bobby -Eugh!

ReputationRep:
    The old having sex....no no no!! You can just see that there is going to be a story about Janaes and Karls relationship...well at the moment it's innocent...I don't know why but I can just see Janae developing a crush on Karl!

ReputationRep:
    The old having sex....no no no!! You can just see that there is going to be a story about Janaes and Karls relationship...well at the moment it's innocent...I don't know why but I can just see Janae developing a crush on Karl!
    Yeah I can see that happening too. Janae thinks she is just a desperate **** and if she does develop a crush on Karl then lets hope thats all it is and that she doesn't try it on with him, coz then she would be right about herself!!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm and then afterwards, do you think when Karl rejects her, she will try and say he sexually assaulted her...and Janelle will go OTT as usual and it will all scale out of control!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    Hmmm and then afterwards, do you think when Karl rejects her, she will try and say he sexually assaulted her...and Janelle will go OTT as usual and it will all scale out of control!
    i bet that is exactly what happens.

ReputationRep:
    Lyn and Bobby -Eugh! but charmin!!!!! the look at her face ehn bobby kisses her! classic!!!!

omg i will miss the eppy next week when the 3 witches trap bobby cos i am on hols!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I loved last nights episode. There is something about David which makes me hate him, and seeing him crying just made my day, I am glad she left for Paul. And Serena is acting like a spoilt brat as well, and I cringe everytime she calls David ''daddy'', she is how old FFS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saree)
    Well he did have the affair with Sarah Beaumont. And then Izzy. He does like the younger ladies doesn't he - but Janae's a bit too young!

Perhaps she becomes his stalker!

ReputationRep:
    omg carl and janae?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Karl and Janae... that would just be wrong! And yes, he does seem to like them young!

ReputationRep:
    How wonderful is it seeing David's life fall apart?

with all the oldie sex going on at the moment, David's misery is one of the few things stopping me from turning off in disgust!

ReputationRep:
    I've been boog-ee-ing on down in Newquay for the last 5 days, so have missed my darling neighbours. Anything vaguely interesting happened?

ReputationRep:
    Do they get together eventually...please tell me they do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    How wonderful is it seeing David's life fall apart?

with all the oldie sex going on at the moment, David's misery is one of the few things stopping me from turning off in disgust!
    That's deliciously evil :evil: :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    I've been boog-ee-ing on down in Newquay for the last 5 days, so have missed my darling neighbours. Anything vaguely interesting happened?
    You missed lots of geriatric snogging and sex! *pukes* And David found out Lil was shagging Paul.. his face was a picture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    you've missed loads of oldie sex...you've done well to miss it...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.