Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Sian_)
    That's deliciously evil :evil: :top:
    i do try my best!

but really...David is easily the worst neighbours character ever.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i agree David is really crap, i think the only reason they chose Kevin Harrington(who plays him) is because he looks so much like Harold!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah_89)
    Yeah i agree David is really crap, i think the only reason they chose Kevin Harrington(who plays him) is because he looks so much like Harold!!
    And because he played David in the 80's!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know that seeing as I'm only 16 and I've only been watching Neighbours for a year!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun O'Keefe)
    And Serena is acting like a spoilt brat as well, and I cringe everytime she calls David ''daddy'', she is how old FFS?

It seems rather evil but I'm also greatly enjoying David's misery...there's just something about his face and the way he acts that makes you think "HAHA!".

As for Serena, I think there is possibly a deeper meaner to why she calls him "daddy"....to reflect that her relationship with David is very father and daughter-like(daddy's lil girl spring to mind anyone?), as oppose to a more friends-based relationship...whereas I think it's rather different with Lil and more friendship-based there. Although since it's neighbours, there's prolly no meaning at all and most of the storylines were decided by lucky dip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    It seems rather evil but I'm also greatly enjoying David's misery...there's just something about his face and the way he acts that makes you think "HAHA!".

As for Serena, I think there is possibly a deeper meaner to why she calls him "daddy"....to reflect that her relationship with David is very father and daughter-like(daddy's lil girl spring to mind anyone?), as oppose to a more friends-based relationship...whereas I think it's rather different with Lil and more friendship-based there. Although since it's neighbours, there's prolly no meaning at all and most of the storylines were decided by lucky dip.
    Yeah, I think she's just annoying. That is so the word that epitomises Neighbours. "Annoying." I still heart it though.

ReputationRep:
    someone told me boyd was going to die because the actor wanst to pursue..something else

is this true??

ReputationRep:
    I hate bank holidays, no neighbours!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PennyRoyalTea)
    someone told me boyd was going to die because the actor wanst to pursue..something else

is this true??
    I haven't heard anything about this... isn't he supposed to be getting together with some woman who already has a kid? The actress who plays Summer is leaving. She wants to 'focus on her schoolwork' although she will return during holidays. Apparently her Neighbours character is leaving to study at a music school or something.

ReputationRep:
    came in here to say the same thing, Cash in The Attic? pfffffffft

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    came in here to say the same thing, Cash in The Attic? pfffffffft
    That and the Car boot sale programme. They are all the same. How come they can still show them and not Neighbours??? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I've got some good spoilers........................ ....
    **anyone interested?**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    I've got some good spoilers........................ ....
    **anyone interested?**
    yes dieing to know. ohh gossip!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It looks like we are going to have a good couple of weeks ahead..........
    Susan can't leave-noooo, that means her and Karl will never get back together or have to do the we've just had sex but we can't show it-walking out of bedroom doing up clothes scene.
    Anyway: the majority of stuff I have posted I got off of this website: http://www.spinstartshere.com/?q=taxonomy/term/50
    If you want to read events nearer to the time they are being played in the Uk then read the excerpts from the bottom of this website page.

Cut to Janelle wearing a blue nightie and feather boa, with a bowl of strawberries on one side of her, and Bobby on the other. She belches – charming woman. He goes to the kitchen to get her some water, and bumps into Susan and Lyn, who have been waiting for him. Janelle ties him to a chair, and Lyn calls him Peter Pan for some reason. Then Susan calls him Robert. I snigger at that. The 3 women circle him for a while, and lecture him a bit. They then let him go, but lock him outside the front door in his underwear. Alas, Izzy has been spying from the back window the whole time. Oh dear.
    Back to my favourite storyline… Connor comes out of Toadie’s room, and tells Stu he has just had a nap. Stu is all suspicious, as am I, because surely Connor has been doing more than just “napping” in Toadie’s room. Connor admits that he had a dream about Toadie. My heart stops in anticipation. His dream was that they were still living together in 30 years time, and it was like they were married. Stu compares them to Harold and Lou. I can’t believe they are actually using this storyline! I’ve been waiting so long for this, and now it is finally here. It makes me so happy… all those long hours of watching crap plots, and now it was all worth it. So Toadie comes into the room, and tells the boys he’s had an offer to wrestle on TV with Connor. Connor looks scared, and Stu teases him.

My condensed round up of is due in the next couple of months:
    Karl is going to do kareoke on neighbours-yay!
    Steph is going to get pregnant!
    Izzy tries to get Paul's pants off!
    Connor falls for Serena!
    Janelle gets suspicious that Karl is perving on Janae!
    For some reason Paul gets a fake leg!

ReputationRep:
    oh my god i thought at one point u were gonna say Connor is gay and is madly in love with toadie but thankfully not it's just my overworked imagination (phow!)

I think something is definately gonna happen with Karl and Janae. she so fancies him

ReputationRep:
    Karl can be hot tho...I fanc(ied) him at one stage! He is coming to perform with his band in Nottingham where I'll be at university-Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Karl can be hot tho...I fanc(ied) him at one stage! He is coming to perform with his band in Nottingham where I'll be at university-Yay!
    he's already been to Nottingham twice the legend

and stupid me chooses the night he comes to get my drink spiked, pass out and not make it through the night or remember anything

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, he's coming to *our* uni?! When?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm so ive just got back from australia and some interesting things were happening....... dont read oif u dont wanna know cos i dont know how to do the spoiler thingy

sindi is a psycho. we dont find out until after she marries stuart. toadie guessed and told stu but stu didnt believe him so he ends up with sindi the psycho

paul gets his leg chopped off and become a one legged pirate. ok not a pirate

izzy does summit really bad (dunno what) disappears and then comes back to live with paul

dillan (sp?) and sky start going out (WRONG WRONG WRONG)

lil continues to kid herself that shes in love with david

susan finds another knew man. hes bree's new best friend's (girl from the sleepover club) dad

lynne starts going out with joe mangel (sky's dad)

max and steph dont adopt for some reason or have a baby

and yes serena and connor do fall in lurve and start going out. they also start up a bikini business!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Sian-)
    Ooh, he's coming to *our* uni?! When?
    Alan Fletcher promised that he and Waiting Room would be back in November for another tour, following the huge success of their previous gigs at the beginning of the summer. And here are the dates (please note that dates and venues are subject to change):
    Sunday November 20th - Glasgow Walkabout
    Monday November 21st - Durham Walkabout
    Tuesday November 22nd - Liverpool Walkabout
    Wednesday November 23rd - Bradford Walkabout
    Thursday November 24th - Manchester Walkabout
    Friday November 25th - Leeds Walkabout
    Saturday November 26th - Details to follow
    Sunday November 27th - Nottingham Walkabout
    Monday November 28th - Sheffield Walkabout
    Tuesday November 29th - Birmingham Walkabout
    Wednesday November 30th - Cardiff Walkabout
    Thursday December 1st - London Shepherds Bush Walkabout
    Friday December 2nd - Bournemouth University
    Saturday December 3rd - Portsmouth University

Karl (Alan Fletcher) actually visited our university the last time-i think it was for the summer ball.

So, Sian up for going to it together? Also, if there isn't a Neighbours society there I think we'd better get one up and running. They have a Karl Kennedy society at St. Andrews.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.