Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OMG that's two days before my birthday!
    NeighboursSoc shall rule-eth.

ReputationRep:
    I so just put a link to this thread in my sig. Hoorah!

ReputationRep:
    Why is it wrong that Dylan and Sky get together?! They're both hot as potatoes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    Why is it wrong that Dylan and Sky get together?!
    Because Sky should be going out with me, and Dylan is a Timmin's and I want them out.

ReputationRep:
    I'm SO not pleased with recent Neighbours storylines.. particularly all the old-people-sex! Ew! Plus there's far too much Janelle for my liking. Hopefully when the debt collectors come they'll take HER away :mad:

ReputationRep:
    We can only hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    Why is it wrong that Dylan and Sky get together?! They're both hot as potatoes!
    Poor Boydie!..thats the one thing he told Sky not to do

Or will he be too much in love with Janay to notice??
    (Now thats wrong)

ReputationRep:
    yuck yeah....boyd didnt even like janae so why is he suddenly interested????!! they just wont be good together!

ReputationRep:
    Todays episode was good, but Sky and Boyd are made for each other! And they were making each other jealous. Janae is good looking, but she aint a patch on Sky. And Dylan thinks he is great, he is just a criminal, and Sky is waaaay to good for him. Should be good though to see more of the jealousy...

ReputationRep:
    Boyd - hot!? you must be joking. Maybe its cuz he looks like my brother. YEUCH!!

PS You have amazing taste in music Catty! Go to dead airspace for an interesting RH blog.

ReputationRep:
    i want everyone to get togwether and have a underage pregnancy!

and why havent they updated the titles?!

ReputationRep:
    I heard it was because it costs a lot of money to edit them, I dont see why and there are more characters to add into it.

Bobby, Janae!, Bree, Janelle. Thats presuming they are here long enough to have a title with themselves in. And when the Timmins finally go, are Stinger and Dylan staying? Because they are great characters.

ReputationRep:
    Who just watched it then? Quite good episode I thought. You can so tell Bree is building up to asking Max and Steph to adopt her - that is gonna be the cringiest moment ever.

Doesn't Boyd end up with Kayla and the baby or something? Anyone know how that comes about?

ReputationRep:
    yay for another episode where the oldies keep their clothes on and their tongues in their mouths!

ReputationRep:
    anybody else think Paul's hot in a wierd way.
    Dylan is fit too. bad boys gotta love um

ReputationRep:
    I wont be watching in until 5.35pm, lol. It has become a routine thing to eat my tea and watch Neighbours... sad or what? Paul is NOT hot, but you gotta love bad girls.. like Janae, now she is FIT! I heard about Boyd and Kayla, dont know how it happens though.

OT here but ice girl, what part of South Wales are you from?

ReputationRep:
    he is hot can totally understand why lil went for him and not boring old david just looking at him makes me fall asleep. and Janae she's not really BAD is she?

i'm from aberdare why?

ReputationRep:
    She is kinda bad! lol. It is only cuz she wants attention. I hate David, he makes me want to kill myself he is so boring. I was just wondering where you were in SW because I have been going there for the past 4 years on my holidays, have you heard of a place called Pembrokeshire? Lovely place.

ReputationRep:
    phew for a second i thought u were my stalker lol!!!
    yep course fab place. oakwood park is round there somewhere (i think)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ice girl)
    phew for a second i thought u were my stalker lol!!!
    yep course fab place. oakwood park is round there somewhere (i think)
    Aww Oakwood Park what a CLASS place! Me and my mate got chucked off the Treetops ride 'coz we kept trying to stay on . We still rode it eight times. Happy days.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.