Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My grandad didnt want to go to Oakwood, It looks like a great place though, here are some pics: http://www.coasterforce.com/photogal/oak03.php So, any more N'bours spoilers?

ReputationRep:
    Today's was one of the worst episodes in ages...

neighbours has been getting quite crap recently...i hope it picks up in time for Uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    Today's was one of the worst episodes in ages...

neighbours has been getting quite crap recently...i hope it picks up in time for Uni!
    Next Tuesday it gets better and will be staying like that for quite a while - stick with it mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LHMarsh10)
    Doesn't Boyd end up with Kayla and the baby or something? Anyone know how that comes about?
    I read that Boyd's there when she gives birth + he falls in love with her... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Next Tuesday it gets better and will be staying like that for quite a while - stick with it mate!
    Yay !!! Can't wait... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Tell us in Spoiler Tags! Please...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well it all starts on Monday, when David attempts to run Paul down and fails, and nearly ends up killing Serena instead!

On Tuesday, Paul is met by an Affirmacon heavie - who ends up chucking him over a cliff.

The rest of the week sees the race on to save Paul.

And whilst this is going on, a certain Dr Darcy Tyler wakes up.......and Isabelle prompty faints from the shock!

October time - anniversary episodes, oldies returning.

Takes a bit of a dip after that though.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm completely lost..I went on holiday for a month and I come back and everything's completely changed...someone pleaseeeeeeee tell me what's been going on ...I come back and Susan was with Bobby and then Bobby breaks Lyns heart and then Paul and Lil are together and then she runs away?! I have no idea what's going on!

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait for the Anniversary episodes! Are they any good? Anyway DarkestAngel, here is your update. As you know Bobby is Max's father, and he is a WOMANSIER! He was going out on dates with Janelle, Susan and Lyn, and he then slept with Susan and Lyn. Lyn fell in love with him, and the Bobby broke her heart and Susan can see him for what he really is, Izzy was upset because her dad is a womansier! She's one to talk!

As for David and Lil, you have missed a great storyline there! She has finally told him she is with Paul, well actually he found out because Sky found them and took a picture of them both kissing, and before she could stop them, David and Serena saw the picture, they were both devastated and David totally kicked off on Paul for stealing his wife, and come on, even though Im a male, I can see that there is no competition for Paul.. David is a right minger! Thats all the main storylines, but make sure you dont miss next week!

Oh and Sky and Boyd are now making each other jealous, that is.. until Boyd falls in love with Kayla.

ReputationRep:
    bobby is boyds father?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessslora)
    bobby is boyds father?

*brain explodes*

ReputationRep:
    why? i dont get it

ReputationRep:
    What are you two on about?

ReputationRep:
    someone explain pls, since when has bobby been boyds father, have a missed like a major thing here?

ReputationRep:
    God! It was a MISTAKE that I made by accident, which I didnt realise until I reread my post! The was sarcasm to alert you to the fact that I had edited my previous error.

ReputationRep:
    oh right! i didnt get it! ha ha ha

ReputationRep:
    ^ lol. I was typing so fast and I was also thinking about Boyd and the other girl he falls in love with, that I typed the wrong name!

ReputationRep:
    I just phoned Jason Donovan...

voicemail though

ReputationRep:
    aw - did you leave a message?

ReputationRep:
    what happening with boyd?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.