Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by last_train)
    aw - did you leave a message?

nah, i hung up quickly because well...a mobile, in austrailia...my phone bill won't like that i don't think :s:

ReputationRep:
    I havent seen it for 4 weeks =(

Rep for anyone that fills me in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    I just phoned Jason Donovan...

voicemail though
    LOL! where did you get his number from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    I havent seen it for 4 weeks =(

Rep for anyone that fills me in
    Ummm, David and Lil up, so did Boyd and Sky and Stingray and Serena. Sky kissed Dylan and Janae has a thing for Boyd. Bobby is seeing Susan, Lyn and Janelle, Lyn really fell for him and he dumped her last night. Paul and Lil are properly together and everyone knows now. Max and Steph have been approved for adoption and met a girl called Kayla who offered them her unborn baby. Stu and Sindy got engaged. Lou started an internet gaming community. Karl's councilling Janae because noone loves her.

Thats the bare bones of it, I have no idea how far back you need to go though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Ummm, David and Lil up, so did Boyd and Sky and Stingray and Serena. Sky kissed Dylan and Janae has a thing for Boyd. Bobby is seeing Susan, Lyn and Janelle, Lyn really fell for him and he dumped her last night. Paul and Lil are properly together and everyone knows now. Max and Steph have been approved for adoption and met a girl called Kayla who offered them her unborn baby. Stu and Sindy got engaged. Lou started an internet gaming community. Karl's councilling Janae because noone loves her.

Thats the bare bones of it, I have no idea how far back you need to go though
    haha sounds good! fill me in with the little stuff too though. like what have toadie and the boys been up too?
    Hows bob doing? etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    LOL! where did you get his number from?

somewebsite had a picture of him getting out of his car, which had a "for sale" sign (including mobile number) at the back....

his voicemail said "If you're phoning about the car, leave a message, if you're phoning for no reason at all, please stop because it's getting really annoying now"

ReputationRep:
    somewebsite had a picture of him getting out of his car, which had a "for sale" sign (including mobile number) at the back....

his voicemail said "If you're phoning about the car, leave a message, if you're phoning for no reason at all, please stop because it's getting really annoying now"

QUALITYYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    haha sounds good! fill me in with the little stuff too though. like what have toadie and the boys been up too?
    Hows bob doing? etc etc
    Connor started wrestling but was pretty sucky so The Lawman came out of retirement to help him out. The boys have mainly been on about Stu and Sindy getting married recently, Toadie wasn't happy with it. We've not seen much of Bob!!

Bree's doing really well in the spelling bee, she's stopped throwing up all the time now she's figured out its Janelle that makes her do it. She was angling to be adopted by Max and Steph yesterday. Bobby gave summer his mobile to use on the condition that she fielded all the calls from his female friends and got rid of them for him.

Paul's still evil, Sky and Dylan discovered documents that showed there had been plans to build a shopping centre on the wetlands for over 2 years (so it wasn't all just a coincidence, and Affiracon really are evil!!)

Ummm, thats pretty much all I can think of now!!

ReputationRep:
    Do you think people will still watch Neighbours in the university commom rooms as I don't want to miss it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    Do you think people will still watch Neighbours in the university commom rooms as I don't want to miss it?
    Definately, Neighbours is a student must!! You'd have more trouble trying to stop people watching Neighbours!!

ReputationRep:
    I'll watch it with you in Lenton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Definately, Neighbours is a student must!! You'd have more trouble trying to stop people watching Neighbours!!
    Is it just me? Or does anyone else go mad if you miss an episode of Neighbours because you are out and cant make it home in time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun O'Keefe)
    Is it just me? Or does anyone else go mad if you miss an episode of Neighbours because you are out and cant make it home in time?
    No its not just you, I'm so gutted because I start a night class in a couple of weeks which means I'll be missing it on Mondays and Tuesdays for the rest of the year :mad:

ReputationRep:
    you're not a real student unless you watch Neighbours!

the ultimate student is such a dosser, that they can (and do) watch both episodes a day! :p:

ReputationRep:

the ultimate student is such a dosser, that they can (and do) watch both episodes a day! :p:
    And its just as good, if not better second time around!!

ReputationRep:

How about if you write about it, as well as watch it, like me? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a student and I love it!

ReputationRep:
    Im going into Year 11 and I love it! (That isnt normal is it? )

ReputationRep:
    dont you think that there should be omnibus on weekends, like they have with eastenders and home and away? that would be wicked

ReputationRep:
    ^ I am always saying that! An Omnibus would be great, during the week sometimes I am in a rush to get home to see it, and an omnibus would be really conveniant.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.