Neighbours *Spoilers* Watch

This discussion is closed.
Legend22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah ^ it is true that he comes back in a dream, silly idea I think.
rupalini
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sophieliz)
Possibly because she knows he has one appendage that will always stay hard. Eew…did I just write that?
Yes you did *pukes*
Legend22
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I heard that toadie and connor have a fling. Is this true?
Isnt it all just a mad dream? :rolleyes:

Izzy now wants Paul but he doesn't want to have sex because he doesn't feel sexy with his fake leg. He doesn't feel like "a man.' Izzy says he's more of a man than anyone else she's met. Possibly because she knows he has one appendage that will always stay hard. Eew…did I just write that?
So Izzy and Karl split then? I heard all comes out about Izzy and the business with Darcy. Please tell me Karl and Susan get back together? :confused: They are made for each other until that bimbo came along. Mind you, Karl has never been able to keep it in his pants, the same thing happened with Sarah. :rolleyes:

Ah, so they want it to replace Family Affairs when that gets axed at Christmas. I reckon I could get used to adverts if there was a weekend omnibus, I mean all the other soaps I watch have ads anyway!!
The BBC is one of the best channels becasue of the fact they dont have adverts. I wouldnt get used to it because I have got used to watching the full show without any interuptions, and Family Affairs is crap anyway.
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sophieliz)
Izzy now wants Paul but he doesn't want to have sex because he doesn't feel sexy with his fake leg. He doesn't feel like "a man.' Izzy says he's more of a man than anyone else she's met. Possibly because she knows he has one appendage that will always stay hard. Eew…did I just write that?
:confused: am i missing something? (not a leg!)
Legend22
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
^He gets pushed off a cliff or something, so he has to get a fake leg. And then him and Lil play footsie under the table, she kicks his leg and it goes flying across the room.
Darkest_angel89
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol thats funny
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
boyd is hot in pink
Legend22
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Does Bobby go?
Mean Mr. Mustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i bloody well hope so!
*starry_eyed_*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kontroversial)
^He gets pushed off a cliff or something, so he has to get a fake leg. And then him and Lil play footsie under the table, she kicks his leg and it goes flying across the room.
:rofl:
jayne87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Boyd is hot in pink
Yeah for some reason i am finding Boyd really hot these days
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jayne87)
its the hair....yummmm
did anyone else find them in the bin funny? lol
but you know whats gonna happen, she boffen girl is gonna find info about the street on the computer :rolleyes: cos its from that place.....
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Summer's geek friend scares me...loads.
LostRiot
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
she's so wierd, I wouldn't be friends with her.
krish87
Report 13 years ago
actually summer's geeky friends make me laugh perfect comic timimg!!!!!!!!!1
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wjhat happened today please, i missed it, i gotta go at 9, so any messages before 9 greatly appreciated
Legend22
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well Max was feeding Kayla in the bar, and then he and Steph decided to ask her to come and live with them, but she said no because it was against the rules.. but we know what will happen there! Erm.. Steph, Summer, Bree and nerdy robbed computers from Affirmacon and Bree found out that the Space Cowboy was really a kid! That is the main stuff what happened, but you havent got long, so here it is. Oh and David nearly ran Paul over and Paul was going to report him for attempted murder! lol and then David went to see a councellor threapist and now has found another way to bring Paul down, and Paul went to see Lil even though she said not to.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Babyshambles)
Summer's geek friend scares me...loads.
That laugh she did! just bloody wierd:eek:

anyway the acting in todays episode was awful, even more camp than your normal episode

Can't help but love it though
Ruth2005
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jayne87)
:dito:
Indeed...
*starry_eyed_*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
RIP Paul :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.46%
No (613)
72.54%

Watched Threads