Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I take it that is how he loses his leg then?

ReputationRep:
    What an episode!

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant episode today!

its strange but ive quite fallen for paul and i didnt want the guys to get him!

But the best thing was seeing dylan stip off again! hes so gorgeous! that bod :dwools:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    Brilliant episode today!

its strange but ive quite fallen for paul and i didnt want the guys to get him!

But the best thing was seeing dylan stip off again! hes so gorgeous! that bod :dwools:
    uh-oh! quick someone help! cazzi's fallen for paul-this is serious!

ReputationRep:
    I felt dead sorry for Paul, I HATE David, but Paul will be found soon enough and Neighbours will survive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)

but that hair??! its terrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rupalini)
    Ick, it looks horrible when he puts gel in it. It's actually ok when he just leaves it. He is a bit gorgeous though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rupalini)
    nah it isnt!!!! (that is if ur talking about dylan)
    i love the messy hair look. Its what my boyfriend looks like actually!
    The clean cut look that boyd has is too chavvy for me!

grrrr hes dam gorgeous and i wont have any1 saying otherwise! lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    I felt dead sorry for Paul, I HATE David, but Paul will be found soon enough and Neighbours will survive!
    :ditto:

my fav characters are Sky, Dylan and Paul

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to say Janae is catching Sky and Izzy fast as my number one Neighbours babe - she is looking very hot at the moment.

And I'd like to welcome back a famillar face to Erinsborough - Mr Darcy Tyler - see ya tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    ^Oooh.. when does Paul get found?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    ^Oooh.. when does Paul get found?
    Tomorrow - by Sky and Dylan.

ReputationRep:
    Darcy's back tomorrow? Cool! What about his coma? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    Darcy's back tomorrow? Cool! What about his coma? :confused:
    He wakes up!

And Izzy's going to get a shock!

ReputationRep:
    Phwoar-Dylan, but this is coming from the girl wouldn't mind a very private appointment with resident Doc Karl!

ReputationRep:
    omg, someone else who finds sky attractive!

my bf is really obsessed with her, he actually watches the show every single day just because she's in it, has a poster of her in his bedroom etc,
    I really dont get it, I find her weird looking and cant fathom why any guy would find her attractive, is it her personality or what?

ReputationRep:
    ^OMG I LOVE SKY. lol bit of an over exageration, tell your BF he has great taste, Sky is also in my avatar by the way. Its the looks, personality, everything about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I'd just like to say Janae is catching Sky and Izzy fast as my number one Neighbours babe - she is looking very hot at the moment.

And I'd like to welcome back a famillar face to Erinsborough - Mr Darcy Tyler - see ya tomorrow!
    Man I said that to somebody a few weeks back and they laughed at me. She is certainly learned the rompette qualities from Sky and Izzy! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Janae is sooooo fit, think I love that girl

worrying though, anyone recognise her as a youngen in The Sleepover Club?

and she's 15 IRL as well, bunch of Sickos arent we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rouge)
    omg, someone else who finds sky attractive!

my bf is really obsessed with her, he actually watches the show every single day just because she's in it, has a poster of her in his bedroom etc,
    I really dont get it, I find her weird looking and cant fathom why any guy would find her attractive, is it her personality or what?
    you seem to be making out she's an obscure taste, Sky is amazing, really hot

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.