Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    ^OMG I LOVE SKY. lol bit of an over exageration, tell your BF he has great taste, Sky is also in my avatar by the way. Its the looks, personality, everything about her.
    omg i know what u mean

im bi and shes the only girl i REALLY fancy on tv!

its scary tho, because i was told i looked like her back when she had black hair........ah wel

im my ideal situation i'd have sky and dylan together! lol cazzi heaven

ReputationRep:
    Got ahead of myself there - the Darcy waking up/Paul found episode is on Monday folks!

ReputationRep:
    What a pointless episode today. They already made us think that Paul was dead once. Lol at the mud on the camera when they did those odd floor shots.

ReputationRep:
    Im getting a bit pissed off with it now, its been three days since he fell off the cliff, and there is nothing I hate more about soaps than the Friday cliffhangers!

ReputationRep:
    Sky(e) is hot!

ReputationRep:
    I had to work late and missed Neighbours. Gonna miss it every Monday and Tuesday from now on once I start college next week, so unfair

ReputationRep:
    tape it!

ReputationRep:
    Im getting a bit pissed off with it now, its been three days since he fell off the cliff, and there is nothing I hate more about soaps than the Friday cliffhangers!
    Today's episode was actually a Monday episode in Oz!

ReputationRep:
    ^LOL! Trust them to make it a Friday ep over here. When is he found then?

ReputationRep:
    ^LOL! Trust them to make it a Friday ep over here. When is he found then?
    On Monday's episode.

ReputationRep:
    theaman, you are brilliant for all the news of the two best Australian soaps, and I thought you said Darcy was going to wake up! Is that on Monday as well? And, who finds Paul?!?

ReputationRep:
    theaman, you are brilliant for all the news of the two best Australian soaps, and I thought you said Darcy was going to wake up! Is that on Monday as well? And, who finds Paul?!?
    All on Monday!

Sky and Dylan find Paul - if you watched very closely, the water where Paul was, could be seen at the back of them in the last scene they were in, so they are very close to him!

ReputationRep:
    ^This has made me like Dylan as a character, for saving Paul, just to make David even more upset. Hahaha! Monday should be a brilliant episode then. Dylan and Sky are well more suited than Sky and Boyd.

ReputationRep:
    Sky is damn FINE! She has a hot body and I love her hair and all the teasing with Dylan. I'm a bi girl btw.

ReputationRep:
    ^LOL! You have good taste then! So who do you like more then Soph? Sky or Dylan?

ReputationRep:
    yep indeed u have! sky is one hot girl in neighbours!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I didnt like the storyline a while back though with the lesbain who had the hots for Sky, one she was too ugly for someone like Sky, and two she was annoying! Im glad she went, I cant believe she was related to Sindi either, they were total opposites. What do you all make of the storyline with Sindi? I just think she is REEEALLLYY dramatic, and she can be OK sometimes, but most of the time I cant tolerate her.

ReputationRep:
    Serena has grown on me of late.

ReputationRep:
    ^lol, but Janae is much better looking than Serena. Plus the small fact that Serena is a spoilt *****, who calls her dad Daddy. She looks, acts and talks like a little kid.

ReputationRep:
    ooh sindi!!! i loveeeeeeee sindi!!!!

sindi's parnoidness, lyn-susan chats, toadie-conner;s house of trousers are the best bits of neighbours in my opinon

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.