Neighbours *Spoilers*

Watch
This discussion is closed.
krish87
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
actually i think serena is better lookin than janae. janae is a loose girl!!!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chubby)
actually i think serena is better lookin than janae. janae is a loose girl!!!
Janae = slapper!! But if thats the way she can get attention she will. Mothers fault shes like that. It happens sadly in the real world too.
Legend22
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, but Cindy. Janae's family is messed up, her mother didnt used to notice her children unless they did something wrong, she adored Scott and in her eyes, he couldnt do anything wrong. So Janae became an attention seeker, and she felt the only way to get her mum to notice her was to throw herself at lads, it does happen in real life, and Neighbours have turned this into a great storyline, it doesnt make her a slapper, just a teenager in need of a bit more love and attention from her mother.
LHMarsh10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kontroversial)
Yeah, but Cindy. Janae's family is messed up, her mother didnt used to notice her children unless they did something wrong, she adored Scott and in her eyes, he couldnt do anything wrong. So Janae became an attention seeker, and she felt the only way to get her mum to notice her was to throw herself at lads, it does happen in real life, and Neighbours have turned this into a great storyline, it doesnt make her a slapper, just a teenager in need of a bit more love and attention from her mother.
Spot on there mate.
krish87
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, but Cindy. Janae's family is messed up, her mother didnt used to notice her children unless they did something wrong, she adored Scott and in her eyes, he couldnt do anything wrong. So Janae became an attention seeker, and she felt the only way to get her mum to notice her was to throw herself at lads, it does happen in real life, and Neighbours have turned this into a great storyline, it doesnt make her a slapper, just a teenager in need of a bit more love and attention from her mother
well i dunno.. but maybe yer got a point.
sophieliz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
^LOL! You have good taste then! So who do you like more then Soph? Sky or Dylan?
Difficult-both together!! But hey-not getting the Janae/serena thing-they really aren't hot. Is it true Holly Valance is coming back? And I'm still loving Doc Karl. Did anyone else notice that when he started dating Izzy his whole wardrobe changed and he became hot *now waiting for everyone to disown me*
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sophieliz)
Is it true Holly Valance is coming back?
She did make a cameo appearance in the 20th anniversary episode.

Other than that - she's not in line for a comeback in a permanent role at the moment.
Cassie-R
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sky is stunning! properly obsessed with her! I reeeeally want Susan and Karl to get back together (and if Izzy dies in the process then thats just a bonus!)
krish87
Report 14 years ago
Sky is stunning! properly obsessed with her! I reeeeally want Susan and Karl to get back together (and if Izzy dies in the process then thats just a bonus!)
well i know that paul and izzy will get together (its going on in oz) and i like izzy cos she has different shades of grey and white too!!! lol a very complex character
Darkest_angel89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can't wait for Darcy to come back tomorrow...I wanna see Izzy's reaction
Legend22
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont want Izzy to get with Paul! So when do Paul and Lil split? And please dont say that Lil goes back to David...
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont want Izzy to get with Paul! So when do Paul and Lil split? And please dont say that Lil goes back to David...
Paul and Lil have effectively spilt now already - and yes Lil does go back to David.

And Izzy gets with Paul.

Not the best news for you there is it?
Legend22
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That is terrible news. I hate David...
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That is terrible news. I hate David...
Lil, David and Serena are all leaving soon.

Is that better?

(They really are).
Darkest_angel89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yay! I can't stand David and Serena annoys me...gd news!
Legend22
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont mind Lil, thats why I wanted her and Paul to go the distance. I cant stand Paul, and also I dont like Serena, surely Lilijana could have stayed with Paul for gods sake. So am I right in assuming Karl leaves Izzy? And does Susan take him back?
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So am I right in assuming Karl leaves Izzy? And does Susan take him back?
Yes to the first part.

And as for the second part, don't know yet - still a long way to go yet.
Legend22
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hope Susan and Karl give it another go. I just cant believe Paul goes back with Izzy, and Lil leaves. When will the UK see her leave?
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Lil, David and Serena are all leaving soon.

Is that better?

(They really are).
brilliant news, although David is laughable

Serena is getting hotter nowadays though, but give me Janae anyday:cool:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Go Darcy!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
7.95%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (30)
8.52%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (76)
21.59%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (44)
12.5%
No, nothing has changed (109)
30.97%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (65)
18.47%

Watched Threads