Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    actually i think serena is better lookin than janae. janae is a loose girl!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubby)
    actually i think serena is better lookin than janae. janae is a loose girl!!!
    Janae = slapper!! But if thats the way she can get attention she will. Mothers fault shes like that. It happens sadly in the real world too.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but Cindy. Janae's family is messed up, her mother didnt used to notice her children unless they did something wrong, she adored Scott and in her eyes, he couldnt do anything wrong. So Janae became an attention seeker, and she felt the only way to get her mum to notice her was to throw herself at lads, it does happen in real life, and Neighbours have turned this into a great storyline, it doesnt make her a slapper, just a teenager in need of a bit more love and attention from her mother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    Yeah, but Cindy. Janae's family is messed up, her mother didnt used to notice her children unless they did something wrong, she adored Scott and in her eyes, he couldnt do anything wrong. So Janae became an attention seeker, and she felt the only way to get her mum to notice her was to throw herself at lads, it does happen in real life, and Neighbours have turned this into a great storyline, it doesnt make her a slapper, just a teenager in need of a bit more love and attention from her mother.
    Spot on there mate.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but Cindy. Janae's family is messed up, her mother didnt used to notice her children unless they did something wrong, she adored Scott and in her eyes, he couldnt do anything wrong. So Janae became an attention seeker, and she felt the only way to get her mum to notice her was to throw herself at lads, it does happen in real life, and Neighbours have turned this into a great storyline, it doesnt make her a slapper, just a teenager in need of a bit more love and attention from her mother
    well i dunno.. but maybe yer got a point.

ReputationRep:
    ^LOL! You have good taste then! So who do you like more then Soph? Sky or Dylan?
    Difficult-both together!! But hey-not getting the Janae/serena thing-they really aren't hot. Is it true Holly Valance is coming back? And I'm still loving Doc Karl. Did anyone else notice that when he started dating Izzy his whole wardrobe changed and he became hot *now waiting for everyone to disown me*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    Is it true Holly Valance is coming back?
    She did make a cameo appearance in the 20th anniversary episode.

Other than that - she's not in line for a comeback in a permanent role at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Sky is stunning! properly obsessed with her! I reeeeally want Susan and Karl to get back together (and if Izzy dies in the process then thats just a bonus!)

ReputationRep:
    Sky is stunning! properly obsessed with her! I reeeeally want Susan and Karl to get back together (and if Izzy dies in the process then thats just a bonus!)
    well i know that paul and izzy will get together (its going on in oz) and i like izzy cos she has different shades of grey and white too!!! lol a very complex character

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for Darcy to come back tomorrow...I wanna see Izzy's reaction

ReputationRep:
    I dont want Izzy to get with Paul! So when do Paul and Lil split? And please dont say that Lil goes back to David...

ReputationRep:
    I dont want Izzy to get with Paul! So when do Paul and Lil split? And please dont say that Lil goes back to David...
    Paul and Lil have effectively spilt now already - and yes Lil does go back to David.

And Izzy gets with Paul.

Not the best news for you there is it?

ReputationRep:
    That is terrible news. I hate David...

ReputationRep:
    That is terrible news. I hate David...
    Lil, David and Serena are all leaving soon.

Is that better?

(They really are).

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I can't stand David and Serena annoys me...gd news!

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind Lil, thats why I wanted her and Paul to go the distance. I cant stand Paul, and also I dont like Serena, surely Lilijana could have stayed with Paul for gods sake. So am I right in assuming Karl leaves Izzy? And does Susan take him back?

ReputationRep:
    So am I right in assuming Karl leaves Izzy? And does Susan take him back?
    Yes to the first part.

And as for the second part, don't know yet - still a long way to go yet.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Susan and Karl give it another go. I just cant believe Paul goes back with Izzy, and Lil leaves. When will the UK see her leave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Lil, David and Serena are all leaving soon.

Is that better?

(They really are).
    brilliant news, although David is laughable

Serena is getting hotter nowadays though, but give me Janae anyday:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Go Darcy!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.