Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    brilliant episode!!!

loved it wen sky was being all in charge and bringing paul round! hehe

and lol @ darcy! and izzys so fake faint!

ReputationRep:
    What a quality episode:cool:

The return of the greatest ever Neighbours character, Dr Darcy:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Cracking stuff! Didn't Sky look hot for someone who had to clamber through bushes etc to find Paul? When Izzy fainted at the end-classic. I loved Darcy when he was in it before-but I'm not sure that I want him to return now. I suppose he'll have some good storylines.

ReputationRep:
    I was in school, thank god for the 5.35 episode.

ReputationRep:
    oh damn will miss it!!!!!!! am in school now

ReputationRep:
    Drama, comedy, great character mixes and the return of the legend that is Darcy!

Fantastic episode.

ReputationRep:
    why was darcy in a coma? and why did izzy faint? i cant remeber....did he attack her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    why was darcy in a coma? and why did izzy faint? i cant remeber....did he attack her?
    He found out Karl wasn't father of Izzy's baby - she pushed him down some stairs and then set up him up for robbing her.

ReputationRep:
    YAYAYAYAY DARCYS BACK!!!
    i was sitting there thinking *hit him hit him hit him..* i was so chuffed when he actually did
    he looked like hannible when he was wheeled across at the end. good episode.

ReputationRep:
    that was a fabulous episode!! DARCY'S BACK :-D :-D he looked well freaky at the end...lol love their reactions and Izzy's oh so fake faint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Drama, comedy, great character mixes and the return of the legend that is Darcy!

Fantastic episode.
    I totally agree, it was a fabulous episode! And i'm sooo glad Darcy's back

ReputationRep:
    Darcy is so cool, todays episode was all about him pretty much, amazing

ReputationRep:
    DARCY'S BACK??? WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME!

I haven't seen Neighbours in weeks. Someone update me now!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm yeah, good episode again, though I do hate it when they totally cut off continuity - isn't Paul half-dead lol?!?! And not a mention today :rolleyes: .

What would you think if you were Susan though? I dunno what you'd believe - I didn't use to watch it when he was in it but he seems like a very good liar. He looked eeeevil in his wheelchair yesterday - scared me! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Who is Darcy? I've watched Neighbours in bits over the years and it rings a bell,

but what association did he have with anyone and where did he disappear to?

ReputationRep:
    my cousin in Australia let me know some interesting stuff. for 1 serena and connor get 2getha!

ReputationRep:
    well in connor, lucky guy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goat_)
    Who is Darcy? I've watched Neighbours in bits over the years and it rings a bell,

but what association did he have with anyone and where did he disappear to?
    umm susans nephew who foudn out about izzy's baby not being karls so she argued with him but during arguement he fell down stairs and she planted her jewelry on him and accused him of fobbing her house or something

sorry its a bit etchy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love_Hearts)
    my cousin in Australia let me know some interesting stuff. for 1 serena and connor get 2getha!
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    darcey isn't going to stay all non remembering is he?!?!?!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.