Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    DARCY'S BACK??? WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME!

I haven't seen Neighbours in weeks. Someone update me now!
    :hello: Hello sweetheart! How've you been? I must say it saddens me deeply that Neighbours is not at the centre of your world anymore. When did you last see it? I'll try and update you!

ReputationRep:
    Who else is extremely glad (and relieved!) that they didn't show us all of Lyn and Connor's phone conversation??? :puke:

Almost as embarassing as Harold and David dancing yesterday! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    :hello: Hello sweetheart! How've you been? I must say it saddens me deeply that Neighbours is not at the centre of your world anymore. When did you last see it? I'll try and update you!
    :hello: Heylo! I've been fantastic thanks but very busy with holidays and sorting uni stuff etc! Guessing you're off to Oxford first week of Oct? I go on the 24th! :afraid:

Anyway, back to Neighbours What's happened to Paul? Last I knew him and Lil were getting it on and Sky caught them and then Serena and Dave found out. Someone please update me!

Glad Darcy's back... is he still looking all mysterious and attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
    darcey isn't going to stay all non remembering is he?!?!?!
    Of course not!

ReputationRep:
    i want paul and tad to come back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    :hello: Heylo! I've been fantastic thanks but very busy with holidays and sorting uni stuff etc! Guessing you're off to Oxford first week of Oct? I go on the 24th! :afraid:

Anyway, back to Neighbours What's happened to Paul? Last I knew him and Lil were getting it on and Sky caught them and then Serena and Dave found out. Someone please update me!

Glad Darcy's back... is he still looking all mysterious and attractive?
    Yiis I leave on the 2nd. Also :afraid:!

Long story short; Paul was in trouble with the bad asses from Affirmacon (dodgy company that bought Erinsborough) because he didn't fight for their cause enough.. or something.. so anyway, he was confronted by them when he went to see Lil (who was away at a nice country house doing some "thinking"), they started chasing him and he fell off a cliff, leaving us thinking he was dead etc. Lil thought that he'd left her because she didn't see the gangstas coming to get him. Sky and Dylan found him in some water (:s), now he's in hospital getting a new leg and stuff. Lil told him she loved him. He is "critical", or so Karl tells us with his perma-furrowed brow.

Darcy is looking a little bit smouldering actually. He's a bit confused about that evil Izzi's lies though. Bless him.

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Darcy is looking a little bit smouldering actually. He's a bit confused about that evil Izzi's lies though. Bless him.
    Oh no he isn't.......he knows exactly what's been going on!

Later this week and early next week Izzy's relief is going to come crashing down on her.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Oh no he isn't.......he knows exactly what's been going on!

Later this week and early next week Izzy's relief is going to come crashing down on her.....
    Ooh I knew it. Well, I thought it briefly, but then he was so convincingly beffuddled! Cunning and handsome
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    I just read this (sorry if I missed it being discussed earlier):
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Izzy seeks out a hit man to take out Darcy

Neighbours just keeps getting better. I swear that kind of story line would have been unthinkable a few years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Almost as embarassing as Harold and David dancing yesterday!
    Aaaahhh that was hilarious!

Cunning and handsome
    Mmmmmm I agree! He was v. convincing....can't wait until Izzy finds out! Neighbours has some excellent story lines at the moment!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LHMarsh10)

Almost as embarassing as Harold and David dancing yesterday! :eek:
    hahaha that was amazing =) :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I swear Darcy died last time. Why does he keep coming back?! Argh I hate him.

Im still waiting for Dee to come back from the dead Harold stylee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midloon)
    I swear Darcy died last time. Why does he keep coming back?! Argh I hate him.

Im still waiting for Dee to come back from the dead Harold stylee
    lol, no he fell down the stairs into a coma =)

she will come back one day, question is when? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    she will come back one day, question is when? :eek:
    Soon hopefully. She can replace S/Cindy whom i also cant stand

ReputationRep:
    ive only been away 3 days and i seem 2 have missed sooo much!! i can't believe it! Damn. Never mind. Cant wait to catch up! Thanx 4 all the catch up goss guys!!

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't a great episode today, focused too much on that Kayla who I just dont find interesting, sick of that storyline already.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm yeah, good episode again, though I do hate it when they totally cut off continuity - isn't Paul half-dead lol?!?! And not a mention today
    And again today - no mention of Paul or Darcy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by last_train)
    And again today - no mention of Paul or Darcy!
    very weird :confused:

ReputationRep:
    So what did I miss over the last two days? Stupid college getting in the way of more important things

ReputationRep:
    yeah well neighbours is a bit farfetched init! love it thou

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.