Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    So why was Toadie in a coma? what happened to him? Didn't he just vanish?
    i reckon tiny has got sumfin 2 do with that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    yep, Rocco found out about he and Cindi...
    But what did Rocco do to Toadie? I'd kind of figured he had something to do with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    But what did Rocco do to Toadie? I'd kind of figured he had something to do with it
    we dont know yet, the guy comes in and says "Boss, we had an accident" nxt thing we know, toadie is in some hospital up north in a coma wakes up, so we dont know exactly what has happened yet.

ReputationRep:
    i dunnow, she looks 30 something.
    It said on a website somewhere that Sky finds out how old Izzy really is and gets sacked from the coffee shop...?

ReputationRep:
    we dont know yet, the guy comes in and says "Boss, we had an accident" nxt thing we know, toadie is in some hospital up north in a coma wakes up, so we dont know exactly what has happened yet.
    Ah. ok, I understand now, poor Toadie, he's one of my favourites!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    It said on a website somewhere that Sky finds out how old Izzy really is and gets sacked from the coffee shop...?
    lol dats not fair, but then again izzy is a *****

ReputationRep:
    What was with Lou's fall down the hill? It was blatently a body double - the hair was far to lng to be Lou's!

ReputationRep:
    and if hes been missinf for so long, why hasnt his mobiles battery run out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    and if hes been missinf for so long, why hasnt his mobiles battery run out?
    Hehe, me and my sister realised that as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    What was with Lou's fall down the hill? It was blatently a body double - the hair was far to lng to be Lou's!

yeah i laughed at that, true neighbours style, the body double looked nothing like him

ReputationRep:
    Do they ever explain Joe vanishing? Is he still supposed to be with his dad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mishael)
    Do they ever explain Joe vanishing? Is he still supposed to be with his dad?
    He is still with his father. It is widely speculated that Joe dies off-screen.

ReputationRep:
    I heard from a reliable* source that in 5 episodes time, the entire cast and crew will go centre stage and do the dance and sing the song of 'the Lambeth Way'. After the 10th iteration, they will all strip naked and spank each other with palm leaves and then turn into Japanese Hentai Style Demons. Complete with sound effects that could rival any 70's low budget Sci-Fi series.

*By reliable, I mean, well, not. Okay, my source was a crystal ball being divined by a chimpanzee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    He is still with his father. It is widely speculated that Joe dies off-screen.
    Can't believe they sacked him. He was cool! Tha Scully family will never be the same again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkleberry)
    I heard from a reliable* source that in 5 episodes time, the entire cast and crew will go centre stage and do the dance and sing the song of 'the Lambeth Way'. After the 10th iteration, they will all strip naked and spank each other with palm leaves and then turn into Japanese Hentai Style Demons. Complete with sound effects that could rival any 70's low budget Sci-Fi series.

*By reliable, I mean, well, not. Okay, my source was a crystal ball being divined by a chimpanzee
    lol that has nothing to do with this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leaby)
    Hehe, me and my sister realised that as well.
    yeh i know!! it had 4 marks for battery and then max was like "the batteries dying"!!
    lorys back today!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    yeh i know!! it had 4 marks for battery and then max was like "the batteries dying"!!
    lorys back today!!
    in uk or aus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    in uk or aus?
    Obviously not the UK.

ReputationRep:
    is sky really blonde? or is that a dye aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    is sky really blonde? or is that a dye aswell?
    its the colour that the actress usually has- although i personally think she looks better with dark brown hair:rolleyes:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.