Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    Wasn't a great episode today, focused too much on that Kayla who I just dont find interesting, sick of that storyline already.
    me too i'm finding it a bit boring at the mo,

and i agree this week it seems like the characters are being split up into episodes :confused: monday=paul, tues=darcy, wed = kayla

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventricles)

and i agree this week it seems like the characters are being split up into episodes :confused: monday=paul, tues=darcy, wed = kayla
    The actors are only contracted to do a certain number of episodes per week. Perhaps that is why they are splitting them up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    The actors are only contracted to do a certain number of episodes per week. Perhaps that is why they are splitting them up.
    oh i see, that would make sense
    but.....i want more darcy!!

ReputationRep:
    Darcy's not actually in it until Monday now I think.

Next week sees a shift back on to the Paul storyline, along with Kayla giving birth.

We have a couple of weeks before the Darcy/Izzy/Karl story takes centre stage - and it really does!

ReputationRep:
    oh i see, that would make sense
    but.....i want more darcy!!
    me too, he's so cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    We have a couple of weeks before the Darcy/Izzy/Karl story takes centre stage - and it really does!
    Nooooo :eek: that means it will happen once i've gone to uni! I might not get to see it

Oh they better watch neighbours in the jcr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    theaman, when does Boyd and Kayla fall in love? And when do the Timminses leave?

ReputationRep:
    Darcy's not actually in it until Monday now I think.

Next week sees a shift back on to the Paul storyline, along with Kayla giving birth.

Ha ha! Finally - the ***** gets what's coming to her! *evil laugh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danjc)
    Ha ha! Finally - the ***** gets what's coming to her! *evil laugh*
    Izzy has a big public meltdown is the synopsis of the 'big' revelation(s) episode.

(Original post by Kontroversial)
    theaman, when does Boyd and Kayla fall in love? And when do the Timminses leave?
    Boyd and Kayla getting together happens very soon starting from when he stays by her side as she gives birth next week.

As for the Timminses - they are here to stay!

ReputationRep:
    Wash your mouth out with soap!!

ReputationRep:

Oh they better watch neighbours in the jcr :mad:
    Pretty much guaranteed, Neighbours is a well deserved student institution!

ReputationRep:
    Izzy has a big public meltdown is the synopsis of the 'big' revelation(s) episode.

Boyd and Kayla getting together happens very soon starting from when he stays by her side as she gives birth next week.

As for the Timminses - they are here to stay!
    YEESS!! I thought they were leaving, dos Lyn kick them out? And where do they end up going? And I know, Serena, David and Lil are leaving, but please say Sky and Harold are here for the long run? I LOVE SKY, and couldnt bear it if she left. Her half brother in real life is Jason Donovan.

Boyd and Kayla is just a ridiculous storyline, and how long are Sky and Dylan gonna l,ast?

ReputationRep:
    YEESS!! I thought they were leaving, dos Lyn kick them out? And where do they end up going? And I know, Serena, David and Lil are leaving, but please say Sky and Harold are here for the long run? I LOVE SKY, and couldnt bear it if she left. Her half brother in real life is Jason Donovan.

Boyd and Kayla is just a ridiculous storyline, and how long are Sky and Dylan gonna l,ast?
    Sky's staying at the minute, they're bringing Joe Mangle back so I should imagine she'll be about for a while yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    Wash your mouth out with soap!!
    :eek: i don't mean the whole thing! I think its great with darcy coming back and all,
    its just that particular storyline with the adoption, it seems to be the same thing in every episode about it but it doesn't stop me thinking that neighbours is fab

ReputationRep:
    :eek: i don't mean the whole thing! I think its great with darcy coming back and all,
    its just that particular storyline with the adoption, it seems to be the same thing in every episode about it but it doesn't stop me thinking that neighbours is fab
    What I want to know is why people ever have trouble adopting when there are clearly so many unwanted children in Australia, every other week a child that was adopted at birth shows up!! FFS, Alf in Home and Away has had two long lost grandchildren show up in as many months!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    What I want to know is why people ever have trouble adopting when there are clearly so many unwanted children in Australia, every other week a child that was adopted at birth shows up!! FFS, Alf in Home and Away has had two long lost grandchildren show up in as many months!!
    I know! Its the two extremes, so ridiculous........but thats why we love them !

ReputationRep:
    I really thought the Timmin's were going out of it for a bit, but no.

Yes to more Darcy. He is a Neighbours LEGEND. When are we going to see the Izzy revelations episode? And when does Analise reappear on our screens?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i love Darcy too, cant wait for that drama to begin

ReputationRep:

Ok, lots of questions.

Lyn does kick them out, yes, but as for where they end up staying, I don't know yet.

Sky and Harold - of course they're here for the long run! No sign of either leaving just yet.

Sky and Dylan is still going on in Oz at the moment, so they'll be going on for a while yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    I really thought the Timmin's were going out of it for a bit, but no.

Yes to more Darcy. He is a Neighbours LEGEND. When are we going to see the Izzy revelations episode? And when does Analise reappear on our screens?
    I think we are about a month away from the revelations episode - worth the wait, because it means we still have Darcy for that length of time!

Annalise appears around this time too - in fact I think she might be in the revelations episode itself.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.