The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

theaman
I think we are about a month away from the revelations episode - worth the wait, because it means we still have Darcy for that length of time! :biggrin:

Annalise appears around this time too - in fact I think she might be in the revelations episode itself.

are you suggesting that something (else) bad happens to Darcy after all is revealed? :eek:
Reply 4401
Laurentius
are you suggesting that something (else) bad happens to Darcy after all is revealed? :eek:

No - he just leaves.
theaman
No - he just leaves.
where does he go?
Reply 4403
Laurentius
where does he go?

To start afresh, in a place where "nobody knows him".

Read: Could return again if producers want him to. :biggrin:

I should say though that only the baby bomshell comes out, Izzy pushing him down the stairs doesn't come out, well not yet anyway.
do you think it will come out? and what about the rumour that izzy might 'disappear'?
Reply 4405
Laurentius
do you think it will come out? and what about the rumour that izzy might 'disappear'?

If Darcy comes back again, then maybe it will.

As for Izzy disappearing, she does, before returning after a couple of weeks to try and start 'afresh'.
Reply 4406
As for Boyd and Kayla - things get pretty serious between them. Last I heard they try and be a family together.

David admits he slept with someone else - god knows who - a blind women maybe.

Connor and Serena get some lovin' at some point too.
Smaber
Connor and Serena get some lovin' at some point too.

God, they are like the worst couple ever. Serena is just a complete fool when it comes to boys, she's always got it wrong... now she's running out of victims, I mean boys, to lust after. And Connor! Aw man, what a player, that one time he was in a love triangle with Carmella and Michelle, not to mention that other girl (forgot her name) who he got pregnant after sleeping with, like, once!

...I take that back. Them two are both fools and so deserve eachother... :redface:
The other girl was Lori. And she was a rompette.
Reply 4409
Laurentius
The other girl was Lori. And she was a rompette.

LOL! :biggrin:

Nice use of the word, however it's Carmella who was the rompette. :wink: :p:
He got some hot loving from those two....it must be his Irish accent. So is Connor eventually going to venture out of the house of trouser. And who is Analise?
Reply 4411
sophieliz
He got some hot loving from those two....it must be his Irish accent. So is Connor eventually going to venture out of the house of trouser. And who is Analise?

But it's so unrealistic, I mean he's not attractive at all in my opinion, literally the only nice thing is his irish accent! Those girls obviously needed mega strong glasses(though of course no-one wears glasses in neighbours except summer's nerdy friend)
Reply 4412
BossLady
But it's so unrealistic, I mean he's not attractive at all in my opinion, literally the only nice thing is his irish accent! Those girls obviously needed mega strong glasses(though of course no-one wears glasses in neighbours except summer's nerdy friend)

Should've gone to Specsavers.....
theaman
LOL! :biggrin:

Nice use of the word, however it's Carmella who was the rompette. :wink: :p:
I would try both of them, and compare which was the greater rompette afterwards. I might also involve Sky and Felicity in that as well.

:biggrin:
Does Carmella come back?
Reply 4415
serious narb
Does Carmella come back?

Not yet but the producers like her coming in to do guest stints, so she may come back at some point.
Reply 4416
Yet another great episode - and once again, with Darcy being in it, it's a great episode!

And on the top of that, we had Izzy in a bikini - what more do you want from a Neighbours episode! :biggrin:
Reply 4417
theaman
Yet another great episode - and once again, with Darcy being in it, it's a great episode!

And on the top of that, we had Izzy in a bikini - what more do you want from a Neighbours episode! :biggrin:

:frown: I'm going to miss it again. Really wish BBC would sell to Five so we can get some omnibus action.
theaman

I know it was a fab episode! how great was the ending? :biggrin: oh Darcy is wonderful...
Reply 4419
Another thing to note - does everybody have the same ringtone in Erinsbrough?

Paul, Izzy and Lil for starters all have the same one!

Latest