Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who ever plays Darcy is surely the best actor in neighbours, the rest are cack. Izzy in bikini was nice, shame the other blonde bimbo wasn't with her :cool:

ReputationRep:
    darcy is such a genius so sneaky.
    so is Izzy gonna get found out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Another thing to note - does everybody have the same ringtone in Erinsbrough?

Paul, Izzy and Lil for starters all have the same one!
    I noticed that too!
    i told my mum and she was like' you pay far too much attention' lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ice girl)
    darcy is such a genius so sneaky.
    so is Izzy gonna get found out?
    Indeed - another few weeks yet but only found out in terms of the baby.

ReputationRep:
    damn i missed it *

ReputationRep:
    Darcy is one manipulative *******. It was brilliant when she thought she was in the clear and he phoned her, she arrived... and he broke the news that he still remembers, one of the reasons why I love Neighbours. Im gutted that Lil is starting to get more friendly with David. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neighbours.com)
    Bouncer 5 has his day of reckoning.
    Please tell me that this has something to do with Joe Mangle coming back and they've been naming their dogs Bouncer ever since the first one!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Darcy is one manipulative *******
    yeah the kind way of thanking izzy is brilliant!!!!! but izzy is more manipulative than darch and is fantastic than him!

ReputationRep:
    I've just started a new job and try as I may can't get home before 6....I don't know whether to resign myself to stop watching neighbours or to tape it everyday...the latter could be considered quite sad, but it sounds like I have missed such good stuff! I believed Darcy couldn't remember before as well...he is oh so cunning even after just awakening from a coma!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Please tell me that this has something to do with Joe Mangle coming back and they've been naming their dogs Bouncer ever since the first one!! :rofl:
    It is something to do with Joe, I think, yes but other than that, I don't actrually know anything about Bouncer 5!

ReputationRep:
    I'm beginning to fancy Darcy...........oh dear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by last_train)
    I've just started a new job and try as I may can't get home before 6....I don't know whether to resign myself to stop watching neighbours or to tape it everyday...the latter could be considered quite sad, but it sounds like I have missed such good stuff! I believed Darcy couldn't remember before as well...he is oh so cunning even after just awakening from a coma!
    Taping it would be easier than not watching it at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    it's his evil charm :cool:

Honestly he has to be the best soap character ever

ReputationRep:
    Darcy isn't in any more episodes this week.

ReputationRep:
    Good. Im beginning to hate that storyline already, does the rest of the week focus on Kayla and Boyd then? And when does Sky appear again?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by last_train)
    :dito: (well, Monday's Tuesday's and Wednesday's anyway) I'm considering taping it, but theres not a chance I'd get time to watch it before Thursday's episode Neighbours really needs a weekend omnibus!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Another thing to note - does everybody have the same ringtone in Erinsbrough?

Paul, Izzy and Lil for starters all have the same one!
    LOL! Just what I was thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    Beginning to?! :love:

Also, does anyone know that website where you can catch up on episodes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    :dito: (well, Monday's Tuesday's and Wednesday's anyway) I'm considering taping it, but theres not a chance I'd get time to watch it before Thursday's episode Neighbours really needs a weekend omnibus!!
    I'm for that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by md_red_uk)
    I'm for that!
    I honestly don't know why there isn't one, even if it was just on BBC3 or something. I mean, the channel's only on air in the evenings anyway, they just need to start it a bit earlier and stick Neighbours on!! Problem solved!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.