The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4440
bestdeceptions
Beginning to?! :love:

Also, does anyone know that website where you can catch up on episodes?

mmmm Darcy :p:

heres the site >>> http://216.218.249.130/~ntv/episodes/Regular/

doesnt seem to be working though! =(
Reply 4441
I might get that TiVo thing, or Sky+

set it once, and it records every episode for life

Will I have time to watch them though :hmmmm:
Reply 4442
chats
I might get that TiVo thing, or Sky+

Will I have time to watch them though :hmmmm:

See, thats my problem at the minute, I can record the whole week and watch at the weekend, but then what do I do at half 5 on Thursday and Friday, or just record the first three days and watch them out of order?!Such a dillemma!!
Reply 4443
Kontroversial
Good. Im beginning to hate that storyline already, does the rest of the week focus on Kayla and Boyd then? And when does Sky appear again?!?

LOL - the Darcy/Izzy storyline MAKES the show at the moment - the Paul storyline is fairly interesting, but the other stuff is pretty boring.

Sky appears tomorrow with Dylan - the rest of the week focuses on Paul/Dylan/Sky and the Timmins family.
Reply 4444
Ditzy
See, thats my problem at the minute, I can record the whole week and watch at the weekend, but then what do I do at half 5 on Thursday and Friday, or just record the first three days and watch them out of order?!Such a dillemma!!

Watching all the episodes in one go is just like watching a feature legnth drama - it's just 2 hours worth of episodes.
i wanna have boyds babies!!!! :frown:
but wow did dillan look fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine today! :biggrin: :cool:
Reply 4446
gossip_girl
i wanna have boyds babies!!!! :frown:
but wow did dillan look fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine today! :biggrin: :cool:

An upcoming storyline sees Dylan pose naked for an arts competition. :eek:
Reply 4447
theaman
An upcoming storyline sees Dylan pose naked for an arts competition. :eek:

Eeeew, so not liking Dylan, infact theres a distinct lack of attractive men in Neighbours :hmpf:
Too much Kayla today, she bores me, the storyline bores me and I really dislike Max, Steph and Summer.

We want Darcy!
Thanks for the link chats. Maybe it will work later.

Urgh, Dylan is ugly. Boyd's not bad. Stuart is good looking. Darcy = wow! :love:
I use http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/neighbours/ to catch up on the soaps i've missed
Reply 4451
serious narb
Too much Kayla today, she bores me, the storyline bores me and I really dislike Max, Steph and Summer.

We want Darcy!

Exactly! :biggrin:
chats
I might get that TiVo thing, or Sky

Get Sky. :biggrin:
Reply 4453
Laurentius
Get Sky. :biggrin:

LOL - I missed that one! :biggrin:

She and Serena both looked like rompettes in today's episode! :biggrin:

Not sure if it beats Izzy (rompette originale) in a bikini on Monday though. :p:
Sky is AMAZING. Not too sure about Serena though,:smile: Izzy is fiiinnee.
Reply 4455
Ditzy
I honestly don't know why there isn't one, even if it was just on BBC3 or something. I mean, the channel's only on air in the evenings anyway, they just need to start it a bit earlier and stick Neighbours on!! Problem solved!!

here's their stoopid reason. really, it's just because they hate neighbours.
That's just silly.

Serena is hot. Sky yep. Kayla needs to go away. Izzy perhaps less clothes and she'd be tolerable. More SUSAN!

Only good story line at the moment is Toadie and Connor.

(Nina's coming back, for a bit!)
Reply 4457
md_red_uk
(Nina's coming back, for a bit!)

A brief cameo appearance in the anniversary episode - thats it.
Woo! Nina rules... does Holly Valance come back? OMG.. she is one sexy babe. lol
Reply 4459
Kontroversial
Woo! Nina rules... does Holly Valance come back? OMG.. she is one sexy babe. lol

She also makes a cameo appearance in the anniversary episode yes.

Latest