Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yeeeeeeeesss!!!!

ReputationRep:
    The look on paul's face at the end was priceless

found myself yelling at the tv everytime I saw Max and Steph, they really irritate me :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I guess ever since Karl and Susan broke up, Max and Steph are the new family. There really is a distict lack of adult couples in Neighbours and many divorces/singles.

ReputationRep:
    HAHA Paul's face was funny!!!!! Go Bree for winning the spelling bee! I want to see more Darcy...he rocks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkest_angel89)
    HAHA Paul's face was funny!!!!! Go Bree for winning the spelling bee! I want to see more Darcy...he rocks!
    Paul and Bree = worst actor/actress ever, this episode confirmed it
    bree looked constipated when she was spelling...what a loserr

ReputationRep:
    lol yer I didnt think much of their acting talents but it was still funny

ReputationRep:
    Why couldn't paul have died.............he is just going rotton inmy humble opinion.

ReputationRep:
    i felt bad when he started crying and saw he had no leg

ReputationRep:
    He will go mad when he finds out what Dylan did.

ReputationRep:
    He certainly will... I wanna see more Darcy as well!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruth2005)
    He certainly will... I wanna see more Darcy as well!! :rolleyes:
    I just can't wait for the anniversary episodes so we can see all the classic characters, its gonna be so cool!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    I just can't wait for the anniversary episodes so we can see all the classic characters, its gonna be so cool!! :cool:
    I know me too, so exciting! I've been watching Neighbours for so long I can't remember when I started...
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    How is Paul going to act having a stump for a leg? :rolleyes: Or does he get a fake leg or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    How is Paul going to act having a stump for a leg? :rolleyes: Or does he get a fake leg or something?
    i'm sure I remember another soap where someone had to hobble around pretending they had a wooden leg. No idea what it was but i'm sure I remember...

But to be honest Paul can't act with 2 normal legs so I dont have much hope for him

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe this criticism of Paul - he's one of, and always has been, one of the best actors in the show - he's not bad at acting at ALL! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    24th October is the anniversary episode I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I can't believe this criticism of Paul - he's one of, and always has been, one of the best actors in the show - he's not bad at acting at ALL! :eek:
    :dito: Loving Paul!!

So setting the video on the 24th!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    i'm not criticising Paul, it's the bad acting and sometimes campness that makes Neighbours amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours has been classic over the last few days. Only half an hour to go, woo. (I really need to get back to uni and do some work as well as just watching tv..)

ReputationRep:
    I hope Paul gets a wooden leg. He'd then make an awesome pirate at the streets next fancy dress.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.