Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've not seen it all week

I hope the online episode thing has started working again.

*goes to check*

ReputationRep:
    just finished watched Neighbours and awwwwww @ Dylan with baby oscar. So sweet! Who thought so too? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    just finished watched Neighbours and awwwwww @ Dylan with baby oscar. So sweet! Who thought so too? :p:
    Yeah, I liked the bit where Sky was peering over the fence at him. I wish I had such a hot neighbour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    Yeah, I liked the bit where Sky was peering over the fence at him. I wish I had such a hot neighbour.
    lol :ditto: ! :p:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone think darcy related to tony blair- they look strangely similar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rouge)
    dont see it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry People I have not been on here for ages! A see you are Chatting about DARCY!

How Cool is Darcy???

It SO wonderufl he is back!!!! though you can see it is all building up to the 20th Anniversery Show... should be better than lacissitars burning down in the last season finale!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rouge)
    :eek: How can you insult our wonderful darcy like that!

ReputationRep:
    since when did conner have a shop? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    since when did conner have a shop? :confused:
    Toadie owns it, he was given it from some criminal he was representing who ran off without paying.

ReputationRep:
    missed Neighbours and Home and Away today... what happened @ Neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greymatters)
    Toadie owns it, he was given it from some criminal he was representing who ran off without paying.
    Worst.Storyline.Ever

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't todays episode great! I say great and not fabulous because the sky / dillion story line is Zzzzzz!

But Darcy is getting more Dastardly! I just cant wait! (I am leaving work early in order to get back) what will he do...

And I have to congradulate the writers on the most stupid yet highly entertaing storyline ever with this shop 'bounce' how funny was it conner explaining how they all fit! and toadie sweating like somthing on heat! Hilarious!

Yet it was very disturbing that he dressed in a bikini!

WOW if only we could fast forward time till tomorrows episode!

ReputationRep:
    i missed it 2day what happened

ReputationRep:
    "ooh connor fantasing toadie in a bra"- BRILLIANT i cant stop laughing even now!!! oh god

ReputationRep:
    I've only seen Neighbours once since last monday! I'm really upset about it. I hope its online soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    i missed it 2day what happened
    wow where have you been?

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone will agree that Izzy was such a rompette today. She should wear that green dress every episode!

ReputationRep:
    Goddamnit, I haven't seen it for a week! A WEEK I TELLS YA!

ReputationRep:
    I'm at uni and don't have a telly so no neighbours for me. Anyone know if I can watch it online?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.