Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    wow where have you been?
    I was in spain/france for a month then i've been busy settling into to college but im back now hows you been?

and im prob gonna miss it again to day stupid college buses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    I'm at uni and don't have a telly so no neighbours for me. Anyone know if I can watch it online?
    Is there a TV in our JCR? I haven't really looked round much - I have no idea where the laundry is or anything still!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    I was in spain/france for a month then i've been busy settling into to college but im back now hows you been?

and im prob gonna miss it again to day stupid college buses
    yeah everythings ok.

i was wondering does stef and whats his face get the baby? and does boyd and the girl get it together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    yeah everythings ok.

i was wondering does stef and whats his face get the baby? and does boyd and the girl get it together?
    it seems like there gonna get it together but u can never be sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    it seems like there gonna get it together but u can never be sure
    They don't get the baby, Boyd and Kayla decide to bring it up together and then ask if they can stay living with Max and Steph, how cheeky!!

ReputationRep:
    I have to say the Connor-Toadie-Bikini shop story line is absolutely fantastic at the moment.

They should do a spin-off, kind of like Hollyoaks Let Loose, with Toadie, Connor and the Bikini shop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by md_red_uk)
    I have to say the Connor-Toadie-Bikini shop story line is absolutely fantastic at the moment.

They should do a spin-off, kind of like Hollyoaks Let Loose, with Toadie, Connor and the Bikini shop.
    I really don't want to know what Connor's been doing to those mannequins though!!

ReputationRep:
    Line of the week:

Janelle, to Janae: "would you wipe that cat's bum expression off your dahl, it's givin' me hives!"

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    I really don't want to know what Connor's been doing to those mannequins though!!
    He's practicing so when he and Serena get together, as they surely will, he wont be out of sorts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Line of the week:

Janelle, to Janae: "would you wipe that cat's bum expression off your dahl, it's givin' me hives!"

:toofunny:
    :rofl: its a legend of a line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    They don't get the baby, Boyd and Kayla decide to bring it up together and then ask if they can stay living with Max and Steph, how cheeky!!
    wow i am likeing that story line!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    ooooo good idea!!!!

ReputationRep:
    what makes you think connor and sereena are gonna get together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    ive seen it in australia......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    It said so on Neighbours.com

ReputationRep:
    ok then i believe you if u've seen it and its on the website

ReputationRep:
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    Conner & Serena Huh!

Neighbours really are struggling if they are repeating stroylines however good the Joel and Flick one was!

I wonder if Conner shall be going to the school deb?!? it must be approaching now Serena has finished School? A party at Conners after? 'pashing' by the pool the morning after!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    Conner & Serena Huh!

Neighbours really are struggling if they are repeating stroylines however good the Joel and Flick one was!

I wonder if Conner shall be going to the school deb?!? it must be approaching now Serena has finished School? A party at Conners after? 'pashing' by the pool the morning after!
    They always repeat story lines, most of them have been done before in some format. Remember when Lorie got pregnant because her pill stopped working because of some other medication she was taking? Exactly the same thing happened to Phoebe and Todd!!

ReputationRep:
    I just realised, I really don't like Karl.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.