Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving the Darcy/paul/Izzy storyline :-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    Line of the week:

Janelle, to Janae: "would you wipe that cat's bum expression off your dahl, it's givin' me hives!"

:toofunny:
    That was so so funny :p: :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    lol, its really funny the things that janelle comes out with, i had a good laugh at that line too. :p:

The other week she said 'hard chedder' or 'hard cheese' (cant remember which lol) instead on saying tough,

my mum loves the way she talks too,

ReputationRep:
    Serena. She's growing on me. Total fox.

ReputationRep:
    Todays episode with Connor as a vicar was absolutely ridiculous, and the whole Sindi storyline is completely pathetic - but the women in the bikini shop were amazing though, I'd imagine that to be a good job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    Todays episode with Connor as a vicar was absolutely ridiculous, and the whole Sindi storyline is completely pathetic - but the women in the bikini shop were amazing though, I'd imagine that to be a good job.
    That was hilarious, if a little cringe-worthy to watch. Thank goodness for the Darcy storyline running simultaneously. Izzy is going down!

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored with Izzy. Except she looked a fox yesterday.

We need more Serena.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, no matter how much they repeat storylines, we're loving it!

I can't wait to watch the whole Karl/Izzy scenes given Darcy's little confession... hehe!

ReputationRep:
    Todays episode with Connor as a vicar was absolutely ridiculous
    no way!!!!! it was fantastic!!!!! father o neill!!!! LMAO!!! was so funny.
    great epsiode yesterday. that izzy is a chamelon!!! love her!!!

ReputationRep:
    Was terrible today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by md_red_uk)
    Was terrible today.
    bring back father o'neill

ReputationRep:
    A lot of Neighbours stuff on my radio show tomorrow at 2pm - listen online at www.rarefm.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    I am now at uni and have found my fellow neighbours fans! We take over the jcr when its on!

ReputationRep:
    im glad susan knows about izzys baby. the truth will have to come out, a secret like that never stays swept under the rug for long

ReputationRep:
    i love neighbours so much, boyde is so much better now he has cut his hair, dont like long hair n now he is soo hot. he would deffenatly get it, oh n so would toady n connor hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    Some MASSIVE spoilers on the way on my radio show - tune in now at www.rarefm.co.uk to find out what they are.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps we don't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Some MASSIVE spoilers on the way on my radio show - tune in now at www.rarefm.co.uk to find out what they are.
    Will you post them later or PM me? I'm not allowed to listen to the radio at work

ReputationRep:
    Okie dokie then - the spoilers entail a party being thrown by Paul on a plane with Paul himself, Izzy, Elle (his daughter), Susan, Alex (her new beau), Lil, David, Serena, Connor, Sky, Dylan and Carmella (returning on another guest stint).

Izzy finds a note saying "Think about all the bad things you've done and who you have hurt". Soon after, a bomb explodes on the plane - killing four on board.

But who are the four? Going to be very interesting indeed and we'll see it on our screens early next year.

How much of it will the BBC show? Not much is my guess.

ReputationRep:
    TheAMan, As SOON as you know who dies.. let us know!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.