Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does paul put the bomb there then? Why would he do that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Does paul put the bomb there then? Why would he do that? :confused:
    It's not Paul as far as I know anyway.

No idea who it is at the moment but Paul's daughter is on board too - so that would be reason why it wasn't him.

ReputationRep:
    Toadie ends his friendship with Connor.
    Elle plans to reunite Paul and her mother.
    Serena gives Connor another chance.
    Karl and Lyn mourn the loss of Susan.
    A much-loved Neighbour returns from the dead.
    Paul helps Janae honour Dylan's memory.

ReputationRep:
    steph will have a baby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naoimh)
    Where have we seen that one before??

ReputationRep:
    Toadie ends his friendship with Connor.
    Elle plans to reunite Paul and her mother.
    Serena gives Connor another chance.
    Karl and Lyn mourn the loss of Susan.
    Paul helps Janae honour Dylan's memory.
    Neighbours sounds like it's really gonna go downhill. For one, the storyline with Boyd and Kayla is ridiculous, it couldn't get anymore pathetic. Anyone would think Boyd is purposely trying to ruin Steph's life, he knows that Steph can calm the baby down, but he refuses any help, it was great when she kicked off on him, I thought Kayla was a good character at first, but she's not. The whole storyline is silly.

Does Susan really die? Can someone please confirm this? And Dylan?!

ReputationRep:
    Kayla is forced to tell Anthony that Ashley is his daughter and, in contrast to the reaction Kayla expected, Anthony accepts his responsibility with open arms. Steph is forced to say good-bye to her dreams of keeping Ashley and, after ensuring that Kayla and Anthony will be good parents, she leaves the child’s life forever. Boyd feels dreadful for starting this whole chain of events, but a tearful Steph puts his mind at ease, and they help each other with their grief.
    Ridiculous, or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    Neighbours sounds like it's really gonna go downhill. For one, the storyline with Boyd and Kayla is ridiculous, it couldn't get anymore pathetic. Anyone would think Boyd is purposely trying to ruin Steph's life, he knows that Steph can calm the baby down, but he refuses any help, it was great when she kicked off on him, I thought Kayla was a good character at first, but she's not. The whole storyline is silly.

Does Susan really die? Can someone please confirm this? And Dylan?!
    Kayla story wasn't that great - although it did bring the Hoylands' characters out well.

Susan will be back eventually.

And Dylan? Looks like he'll be turning up at his own funeral!

I wonder if Dave and Lil will bump into Dee swimming around the sea somewhere.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Kayla story wasn't that great - although it did bring the Hoylands' characters out well.

Susan will be back eventually.

And Dylan? Looks like he'll be turning up at his own funeral!

I wonder if Dave and Lil will bump into Dee swimming around the sea somewhere.....
    Ummm, I think I speak for everyone when I say WTF?! So Susan doesn't die? Seriously, PM me, I'm so confused!!

ReputationRep:
    No i have confirmation from a trusted source that Susan wont be leavin the show and therefore wont be dyin! However there will be 4 ppl killed in the plane crash said to be Serena, Lil, David and the pilot

steph will have a baby!
    The build up to that has already started! Remember Lyn hugging her and saying "you will have a baby, you will."

I reckon Lyn's going to be a surrogate mum to her daughter's baby - just a hunch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    I reckon Lyn's going to be a surrogate mum to her daughter's baby - just a hunch.
    But isn't it Max suffering the problem preventing them having children? As so far as I remember Steph is quite capable of having children...why would they need Lyn? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    So susan and dylan doesnt die?

ReputationRep:
    No i have confirmation from a trusted source that Susan wont be leavin the show and therefore wont be dyin! However there will be 4 ppl killed in the plane crash said to be Serena, Lil, David and the pilot
    Apparently there are no crew on board - however, that is unconfirmed.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, I hope the "back from the dead" character is Dee. I always thought that was a bit too suss to leave it alone forever, and she and Toadie were clearly soul mates - otherwise why did he say her name that time when Sindi went to visit him in hospital (when they were together)?

ReputationRep:
    I just want Izzy to get it!!!! When will she get her come upance??

ReputationRep:
    Apparently there are no crew on board - however, that is unconfirmed.
    I'm new to this thread so hello!

Do you think the fact there was no crew on board is why it blew up hehe

I agree it seems a bit convenient that it's mostly one family that apparently dies...

ReputationRep:
    "Karl and Lyn mourn the loss of Susan".

"Paul helps Janae honour the memory of Dylan".

Two future synopsis of Oz episodes.........
    thats it neighbours is now offically over! its gonna end up like home and away only like 3 or 4 original charaters :mad:
    dam it! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    well I've heard that serena, david and lil do die, and that Dylan and susan are presumed dead for a while, but then they're found

ReputationRep:
    please dont let dylan die.....i love him!!!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.