Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So the aniversary episodes start this week? I thought Analise would be in it a while before anyone else appeared. I was quite suprised to see Phil!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenfunkyhelen)
    Ooh, I hope the "back from the dead" character is Dee. I always thought that was a bit too suss to leave it alone forever, and she and Toadie were clearly soul mates - otherwise why did he say her name that time when Sindi went to visit him in hospital (when they were together)?
    No - it definitely isn't Dee.

(Original post by Cindy)
    I just want Izzy to get it!!!! When will she get her come upance??
    Well define 'comeuppance' - Karl chucks her out properly next week.

(Original post by Wesley)
    I'm new to this thread so hello!

Do you think the fact there was no crew on board is why it blew up hehe

I agree it seems a bit convenient that it's mostly one family that apparently dies...
    There is a bomb on board - as to who planted it - I don't know but it involves Izzy and her past in some way.

(Original post by gossip_girl)
    thats it neighbours is now offically over! its gonna end up like home and away only like 3 or 4 original charaters
    dam it!
    Susan only joined in 1995 - Alf and Sally the 2 originals in H&A far out do her -17 years and counting.

Susan's not leaving yet so don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    They changed the credit pics today did anyone notice?? They had Paul and Dylan in a picture.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait until the anniversary episode!!!! :-) Urgh going to have to tape it coz I'm out on Tuesday NOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!

ReputationRep:
    phil martin was never that interesting, and i hate izzy so so much. how many lies does she have to make up until anyone will finially relaise shes a lying little *****.

(Original post by Laurentius)
    But isn't it Max suffering the problem preventing them having children? As so far as I remember Steph is quite capable of having children...why would they need Lyn? :confused:
    Well that's my theory out the window if it's Max who's infertile!

How come he has fathered children already then?
    --------------
    I saw Susan chatting to Philip Martin and Doug Willis as though they were old mates.

Didn't the Kennedy's move into Ramsey Street after the other two families left and therefore wouldn't know them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naoimh)
    A much-loved Neighbour returns from the dead.
    i remember reading that libby will start having drew as a ghost, so technically hes coming back from the dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    I saw Susan chatting to Philip Martin and Doug Willis as though they were old mates.

Didn't the Kennedy's move into Ramsey Street after the other two families left and therefore wouldn't know them?
    The Kennedy's were there when the Martin's lived in the street. Didn't Pam and Doug live in number 26 before the Karl & Susan though? I guess they met when they bought the house. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    the martins lived in lynnes house which is now currently vacated by jenae
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    The Kennedy's were there when the Martin's lived in the street. Didn't Pam and Doug live in number 26 before the Karl & Susan though? I guess they met when they bought the house. :rolleyes:
    Yep, the Kennedy's and Martins lived on the street together for 4 or 5 years.

And somewhere along the way the Kennedy's and Willis know each other. This might have been before the Kennedy's moved into the street, but by the time that Cody Willis was shot dead the two families were freindly enough to have Pam Willis travel down from Darwin (I think that is where they went) to stay with the Kennedy's for a few days.

Maybe it was Cody who became freinds with the Kennedy's (through Mal or Libby) and then with Karl and Susan. This probably lead to Pam and Doug getting to know Karl and Susans (I guess they might have asked Karl and Susan to keep an eye on Cody for them, even though I don't think this was shown on screen).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_natsy_2005)
    i remember reading that libby will start having drew as a ghost, so technically hes coming back from the dead.
    Replace Libby with Steph.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)

Susan only joined in 1995 - Alf and Sally the 2 originals in H&A far out do her -17 years and counting.

Susan's not leaving yet so don't worry!
    oh thank **** for that!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ok its getting very confusing now about this plane crash.

The bomber MAY be to do with Affirmacon, but may not be, but whoever it is - the person they intended to kill SURVIVES and they try and go for that person again.

Now it appears that only 3 people die - David, Lil and Serena being the 3 - but whether we actually see them die or they are presumed dead, we don't know.

And one resident is affected by all of this and goes on a mission to kill another resident, which may be the Australian season finale cliffhanger, so they'll have to waitabout 6 weeks to see what happens! Who the people in question are, I don't know though.

This storyline is going to go on for a while though and will affect the whole street.

ReputationRep:
    Oooooo fun stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DigitalSpy.co.uk)
    The rumours are true.

Three Ramsay Street residents will perish in a storyline to play out on Aussie screens later this month. A bomber strikes while a group are on a flight to Tasmania to celebrate Lassiter's 20th anniversary, sending the plane careering down into the ocean. Among those on the doomed flight are Paul, Izzy, Connor, Serena, Sky, Dylan, Susan, Alex, David and Lil. But who will die? We'll not spoil the surprise... but suffice to say that it leaves one of the Street's grief-stricken older residents on a hunt for revenge.

Two of the survivors will use the opportunity to fake their own deaths after landing themselves in trouble with the law. One of the duo eventually returns - arriving back at their own funeral - but the other decides to leave Erinsborough behind forever.

Meanwhile, after his target survives the crash, the bomber sends a chilling message to make it clear he's not done yet. Somebody had better watch their back...
    Presumably the three dead are David, Lil and Serena, and Harold will be the grief-stricken older relative. I'm assuming Paul will be the one who fakes his death and comes back, alerting the bomber to the fact that he's survived the crash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Presumably the three dead are David, Lil and Serena, and Harold will be the grief-stricken older relative. I'm assuming Paul will be the one who fakes his death and comes back, alerting the bomber to the fact that he's survived the crash.
    Didn't someone say earlier that Dylan turned up at his own fineral though?

ReputationRep:
    Noone answered my question earlier, whose this daughter of Pauls? I honestly don't remember one called Elle :confused:

o0o, Lance is back...!

ReputationRep:
    2days ep was soooo good! finnnnally karl finds out!

ReputationRep:
    best episode i've seen in a while there.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.