Watch
This discussion is closed.
Mandy.Massey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ditzy)
Noone answered my question earlier, whose this daughter of Pauls? I honestly don't remember one called Elle :confused:
Elle is actually his daughter Lucinda. I can't remember why they call her Elle. (Clicky)

And today's episode was good - "If Gus wasn't dead I'd have killed him last night. That's how much I loved you!" Brilliant! :cool:
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Laurentius)
Elle is actually his daughter Lucinda. I can't remember why they call her Elle. (Clicky)

And today's episode was good - "If Gus wasn't dead I'd have killed him last night. That's how much I loved you!" Brilliant! :cool:
Ah, thanks, I understand now!! I couldn't remember one being called Elle, I though maybe they just invented a new one!!
BossLady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyone know the site that contains recent eps of neighbours?

I'm out tomorrow, so going to miss the big ep
Mandy.Massey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BossLady)
Anyone know the site that contains recent eps of neighbours?

I'm out tomorrow, so going to miss the big ep
here it is: http://38.114.39.187/~ntv/episodes/

but how can you miss it tomorrow? can you not record it? i've programed the Sky+ for both showings, just in case something happens! :eek:
neaera
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
man, i want Drew to come back. he was my favourite character evr in neighbors, and i missed his death episode
Mandy.Massey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by neaera)
man, i want Drew to come back. he was my favourite character evr in neighbors, and i missed his death episode
He is coming back... :rolleyes:
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why whats happeneing tomorrow?
clomoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I realised tonight watching today's episode how much I miss Lance, Anne and Billy! I wish they'd ditch Connor and bring back Lance, I think he's great!

Wouldn't you have thought Anne would have told Lance about Susan and Karl not Toadie? Since his sister is with Billy? hmm
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by clomoo)
I realised tonight watching today's episode how much I miss Lance, Anne and Billy! I wish they'd ditch Connor and bring back Lance, I think he's great!

Wouldn't you have thought Anne would have told Lance about Susan and Karl not Toadie? Since his sister is with Billy? hmm
i think i prefer conner
clomoo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There's something scary about Lance's voice, but I still prefer him to Connor...Connor's okay, but I just think more could be done with Lance.
Niaya
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by clomoo)
There's something scary about Lance's voice, but I still prefer him to Connor...Connor's okay, but I just think more could be done with Lance.
yer your right how long is he stayin for
clomoo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He's leaving on Wednesday *cries* I want them to bring back old characters more often! The moment with Karl and Susan today was touching!
pink_natsy_2005
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i am just sooooo happy evil izzy finally got her commupence. she so deserved it, and her brother wont even help her"!!!!!!!!!! go negihbours.
--------------
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours/20years/ - you can get a preview of tomorrows epidsode
--------------
karl and susan back together! (im wishing here)
--------------
and at 2.05 tomorrow theres a special 'neighbours' 20 years programme
krish87
Report 14 years ago
who the hell is lance?
DaveyJ
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chubby)
who the hell is lance?
:eek: ????????????????????? :eek:

Lance is 'old-skool' Neighbours.

Anyone remember Toadie's brother (i forget his name - was it Stonefish?)?
Is it just my imagination or didn't his girlfriend get shot, anyone remember that? I'm fairly sure her name was 'Codey' and they all thought she'd get better but then she died. That's old neighbours.
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DaveyJ)
:eek: ????????????????????? :eek:

Lance is 'old-skool' Neighbours.

Anyone remember Toadie's brother (i forget his name - was it Stonefish?)?
Is it just my imagination or didn't his girlfriend get shot, anyone remember that? I'm fairly sure her name was 'Codey' and they all thought she'd get better but then she died. That's old neighbours.
Nah, 'old' neighbours was when the Willis's first moved in. Cody was dating Josh and Melissa was dating Todd and then they all swapped!! (or it might have been the otherway round) then Cody moved off to America and married a basketball player!!
krish87
Report 14 years ago
er u see i started watching neighbours about 4ish years ago and lance was not there so anyone tell me why lance is 'old-school boy?'
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chubby)
er u see i started watching neighbours about 4ish years ago and lance was not there so anyone tell me why lance is 'old-school boy?'
Ok, like Annalise said, Connor basically replaced Lance. Lance used to live in No 30 with Toadie. He was a big sci-fi geek and eventually left with Allana after she set him a sort of sci-fi Herculean challenge!!
Niaya
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pink_natsy_2005)
i am just sooooo happy evil izzy finally got her commupence. she so deserved it, and her brother wont even help her"!!!!!!!!!! go negihbours.
--------------
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours/20years/ - you can get a preview of tomorrows epidsode
--------------
karl and susan back together! (im wishing here)
--------------
and at 2.05 tomorrow theres a special 'neighbours' 20 years programme
yer that made me really happy to
OneEightSeven
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Are the dates on that UK airing dates or Australian airing dates?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (177)
46.34%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.66%
Change uni choice through clearing (90)
23.56%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.73%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.71%

Watched Threads