Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Noone answered my question earlier, whose this daughter of Pauls? I honestly don't remember one called Elle :confused:
    Elle is actually his daughter Lucinda. I can't remember why they call her Elle. (Clicky)

And today's episode was good - "If Gus wasn't dead I'd have killed him last night. That's how much I loved you!" Brilliant! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    Elle is actually his daughter Lucinda. I can't remember why they call her Elle. (Clicky)

And today's episode was good - "If Gus wasn't dead I'd have killed him last night. That's how much I loved you!" Brilliant! :cool:
    Ah, thanks, I understand now!! I couldn't remember one being called Elle, I though maybe they just invented a new one!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know the site that contains recent eps of neighbours?

I'm out tomorrow, so going to miss the big ep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    Anyone know the site that contains recent eps of neighbours?

I'm out tomorrow, so going to miss the big ep
    here it is: http://38.114.39.187/~ntv/episodes/

but how can you miss it tomorrow? can you not record it? i've programed the Sky+ for both showings, just in case something happens! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    man, i want Drew to come back. he was my favourite character evr in neighbors, and i missed his death episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neaera)
    man, i want Drew to come back. he was my favourite character evr in neighbors, and i missed his death episode
    He is coming back... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    why whats happeneing tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    I realised tonight watching today's episode how much I miss Lance, Anne and Billy! I wish they'd ditch Connor and bring back Lance, I think he's great!

Wouldn't you have thought Anne would have told Lance about Susan and Karl not Toadie? Since his sister is with Billy? hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clomoo)
    I realised tonight watching today's episode how much I miss Lance, Anne and Billy! I wish they'd ditch Connor and bring back Lance, I think he's great!

Wouldn't you have thought Anne would have told Lance about Susan and Karl not Toadie? Since his sister is with Billy? hmm
    i think i prefer conner

ReputationRep:
    There's something scary about Lance's voice, but I still prefer him to Connor...Connor's okay, but I just think more could be done with Lance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clomoo)
    There's something scary about Lance's voice, but I still prefer him to Connor...Connor's okay, but I just think more could be done with Lance.
    yer your right how long is he stayin for

ReputationRep:
    He's leaving on Wednesday *cries* I want them to bring back old characters more often! The moment with Karl and Susan today was touching!

ReputationRep:
    i am just sooooo happy evil izzy finally got her commupence. she so deserved it, and her brother wont even help her"!!!!!!!!!! go negihbours.
    --------------
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours/20years/ - you can get a preview of tomorrows epidsode
    --------------
    karl and susan back together! (im wishing here)
    --------------
    and at 2.05 tomorrow theres a special 'neighbours' 20 years programme

ReputationRep:
    who the hell is lance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubby)
    who the hell is lance?
    :eek: ????????????????????? :eek:

Lance is 'old-skool' Neighbours.

Anyone remember Toadie's brother (i forget his name - was it Stonefish?)?
    Is it just my imagination or didn't his girlfriend get shot, anyone remember that? I'm fairly sure her name was 'Codey' and they all thought she'd get better but then she died. That's old neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveyJ)
    :eek: ????????????????????? :eek:

Lance is 'old-skool' Neighbours.

Anyone remember Toadie's brother (i forget his name - was it Stonefish?)?
    Is it just my imagination or didn't his girlfriend get shot, anyone remember that? I'm fairly sure her name was 'Codey' and they all thought she'd get better but then she died. That's old neighbours.
    Nah, 'old' neighbours was when the Willis's first moved in. Cody was dating Josh and Melissa was dating Todd and then they all swapped!! (or it might have been the otherway round) then Cody moved off to America and married a basketball player!!

ReputationRep:
    er u see i started watching neighbours about 4ish years ago and lance was not there so anyone tell me why lance is 'old-school boy?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubby)
    er u see i started watching neighbours about 4ish years ago and lance was not there so anyone tell me why lance is 'old-school boy?'
    Ok, like Annalise said, Connor basically replaced Lance. Lance used to live in No 30 with Toadie. He was a big sci-fi geek and eventually left with Allana after she set him a sort of sci-fi Herculean challenge!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_natsy_2005)
    i am just sooooo happy evil izzy finally got her commupence. she so deserved it, and her brother wont even help her"!!!!!!!!!! go negihbours.
    --------------
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours/20years/ - you can get a preview of tomorrows epidsode
    --------------
    karl and susan back together! (im wishing here)
    --------------
    and at 2.05 tomorrow theres a special 'neighbours' 20 years programme
    yer that made me really happy to

ReputationRep:
    Are the dates on that UK airing dates or Australian airing dates?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.