Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I recorded the special programme at 2:05 which was quite good, it should have been much longer though! The guy who plays Connor does actually have an Irish accent!!

I loved the actual Neighbours episode today, but I'll talk about that later when most people have seen it!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, like Annalise said, Connor basically replaced Lance. Lance used to live in No 30 with Toadie. He was a big sci-fi geek and eventually left with Allana after she set him a sort of sci-fi Herculean challenge!!
    wow a sci-fci geek like connor LOL!! and allana i guess was a resident in ramsay street with no present ramsay street families ties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubby)
    wow a sci-fci geek like connor LOL!! and allana i guess was a resident in ramsay street with no present ramsay street families ties
    Allana was a fellow sci-fi nut Lance met at a Star Trek convention!! She was only in it as Lance's Trekkie girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Is Connor a Sci-Fi geek?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneEightSeven)
    Are the dates on that UK airing dates or Australian airing dates?
    They are the UK air dates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clomoo)
    Is Connor a Sci-Fi geek?!
    No, but other than that Connor and Lance are very similar, basically playing the role of Toadie's sidekick

ReputationRep:
    wow PAUL IS FIT!

as in the old paul.....

ReputationRep:
    I'm heartbroken. I got no tv to watch this episode on.

ReputationRep:
    lets all move to ramsy street!!! we will either become a druggy tramp or become really successfull :cool: and then will will move to america or london! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    what the **** has happened to Sarah

she was well fit back in the day, properly let herself go these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)

Was thinking the same thing! She sounded the same but surely that cant have been her?!?!? She looked nothing like her. Class episode though

ReputationRep:

Just been having the exact conversation, she's got a proper chuby face now, Karl was better off out of it!!

A very cheesy episode, but so good!! I'm a little baffled as to why the documentary was being made though, why would the british public care about a random bunch of Aussies?!

ReputationRep:

So maybe shes not plastered in make up and shes put on a few pounds..so what? Hmm so was an ok episode, was expecting a bit more tbh. Yesterdays episode was so good tho.

ReputationRep:

i was gonna say that!!!!!!!!! but i couldnt remember her name

ReputationRep:
    i want to live on ramsay st!!

ReputationRep:
    It was really corny...

I much prefered the '20 years of Neighbours' shown afterwards, despite Andi Peters!

ReputationRep:
    I was having the exact same conversation with my mum about Sarah! lol, what the hell was Sarah wearing as well?!
    --------------
    Is it wrong to still be in love with Billy? Even though he was my crush from the moment he appeared in Neighbours?! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clomoo)
    I was having the exact same conversation with my mum about Sarah! lol, what the hell was Sarah wearing as well?!
    --------------
    Is it wrong to still be in love with Billy? Even though he was my crush from the moment he appeared in Neighbours?! <3
    No, have you seen in him House?! He's hot in that too, but nowhere near as hot as House himself!! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, i admit i havent watched neighbours for a while but im watching it now anddddd since when is that old school Joe guy Skye's dad? Or am i being really stupid?!

ReputationRep:
    this programme is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only jokin i love it too but H&A is my first love n always will be!!!

any1 Agree?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.