Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    this programme is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only jokin i love it too but H&A is my first love n always will be!!!

any1 Agree?
    No. Not in the Neighbours thread. Try here: Clicky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clare1986)
    Ok, i admit i havent watched neighbours for a while but im watching it now anddddd since when is that old school Joe guy Skye's dad? Or am i being really stupid?!
    Since forever!! Well, since he married her mother and adopted her before Sky's mum Kerry was shot by duck hunters at a protest. OK, to be fair he did leave about 15 years ago, but still, a classic!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    this programme is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only jokin i love it too but H&A is my first love n always will be!!!

any1 Agree?
    That has got to be the best way to make friends on any forum - coming on to a fan thread and essentially going "the thing you love is crap!"

And, really, how many exclamation marks does one person need?

ReputationRep:
    Joe Mangel Is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    anything interesting happen today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    anything interesting happen today?
    No. Not really. Lance, Phil & Doug all went home. Paul Robinson moved in with Lou, oh and Connor and Serena almost kissed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    what the **** has happened to Sarah

she was well fit back in the day, properly let herself go these days
    i know, i was thinking exactly the same thing, i used to think she was so so pretty, and that leather jacket was just tacky :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    No. Not really. Lance, Phil & Doug all went home. Paul Robinson moved in with Lou, oh and Connor and Serena almost kissed.
    i new i missed something good

ReputationRep:
    im so glad that kayla finally gave up her baby, only cause it was so obvious it was going to happen for ages

ReputationRep:
    i new i missed something good
    Just watch it when they do actually kiss - it'll be much more exciting.

Though I wouldn't have thought Connor was your type gossip_girl.... :p:

(Original post by pink_natsy_2005)
    im so glad that kayla finally gave up her baby, only cause it was so obvious it was going to happen for ages
    I don't think she does give Ashley up does she? I thought that she and Anthony are going to raise it when she finally tells him about it. And then doesn't Steph get pregnant anyway? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Steph gets pregnant? Aw! Yay!

ReputationRep:
    isnt joe mangle supposed to have a kid with this Celia

i thought that was the reason Sky came to live with harold. because things were getting too hecktic with the new baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    Just watch it when they do actually kiss - it'll be much more exciting.

Though I wouldn't have thought Connor was your type gossip_girl.... :p:
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    :puke:
    Actually, now I come to think of it, I think you and Connor would make a very nice couple....

ReputationRep:
    todays episode: genius

i wont ruin it for the rest of u who are going to watch it at 5.35..its sooo funny

ReputationRep:
    yeah so so so funny!!!!!! that janelle and karl and susan love triangle!!! LMAO

ReputationRep:
    Joe Mangel is an awful slob - he is a terrible character and I just hope he isn't going to become a permament character because I just don't like him.

ReputationRep:
    Joe Mangel is a Neighbours LEGEND. I much prefer him to the dreadful Timmins family...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    That has got to be the best way to make friends on any forum - coming on to a fan thread and essentially going "the thing you love is crap!"

And, really, how many exclamation marks does one person need?
    TAKE A CHILL PILL!!! :mad: just trying to be humoreous but i quess u wudnt no wat tat means!! and ill use as many exclamation marks as i like afterall it is MY keyboard!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone notice Joe Mangel cannot comlete a sentence without using an auzzie phrase or a metaphor of some kind? he really does make me laugh!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.