The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jojo-irish-jojo
this programme is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only jokin i love it too but H&A is my first love n always will be!!!

any1 Agree?
No. Not in the Neighbours thread. Try here: Clicky
Reply 4641
Clare1986
Ok, i admit i havent watched neighbours for a while but im watching it now anddddd since when is that old school Joe guy Skye's dad? Or am i being really stupid?!

Since forever!! Well, since he married her mother and adopted her before Sky's mum Kerry was shot by duck hunters at a protest. OK, to be fair he did leave about 15 years ago, but still, a classic!!
jojo-irish-jojo
this programme is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only jokin i love it too but H&A is my first love n always will be!!!

any1 Agree?

That has got to be the best way to make friends on any forum - coming on to a fan thread and essentially going "the thing you love is crap!"

And, really, how many exclamation marks does one person need?
Joe Mangel Is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:biggrin: :cool:

anything interesting happen today?
gossip_girl
anything interesting happen today?
No. Not really. Lance, Phil & Doug all went home. Paul Robinson moved in with Lou, oh and Connor and Serena almost kissed.
serious narb
what the **** has happened to Sarah

she was well fit back in the day, properly let herself go these days

i know, i was thinking exactly the same thing, i used to think she was so so pretty, and that leather jacket was just tacky :eek:
Laurentius
No. Not really. Lance, Phil & Doug all went home. Paul Robinson moved in with Lou, oh and Connor and Serena almost kissed.

:frown: i new i missed something good :frown:
im so glad that kayla finally gave up her baby, only cause it was so obvious it was going to happen for ages
gossip_girl
:frown: i new i missed something good :frown:
Just watch it when they do actually kiss - it'll be much more exciting.

Though I wouldn't have thought Connor was your type gossip_girl.... :p:

pink_natsy_2005
im so glad that kayla finally gave up her baby, only cause it was so obvious it was going to happen for ages
I don't think she does give Ashley up does she? I thought that she and Anthony are going to raise it when she finally tells him about it. And then doesn't Steph get pregnant anyway? :confused:
Steph gets pregnant? Aw! Yay!
isnt joe mangle supposed to have a kid with this Celia

i thought that was the reason Sky came to live with harold. because things were getting too hecktic with the new baby
Laurentius
Just watch it when they do actually kiss - it'll be much more exciting.

Though I wouldn't have thought Connor was your type gossip_girl.... :p:

:puke: :biggrin:
gossip_girl
:puke: :biggrin:
Actually, now I come to think of it, I think you and Connor would make a very nice couple.... :wink:
todays episode: genius

i wont ruin it for the rest of u who are going to watch it at 5.35..its sooo funny :wink:
Reply 4655
yeah so so so funny!!!!!! that janelle and karl and susan love triangle!!! LMAO
Joe Mangel is an awful slob - he is a terrible character and I just hope he isn't going to become a permament character because I just don't like him. :frown:
Joe Mangel is a Neighbours LEGEND. I much prefer him to the dreadful Timmins family...
Trousers
That has got to be the best way to make friends on any forum - coming on to a fan thread and essentially going "the thing you love is crap!"

And, really, how many exclamation marks does one person need?

TAKE A CHILL PILL!!! :mad: just trying to be humoreous but i quess u wudnt no wat tat means!! and ill use as many exclamation marks as i like afterall it is MY keyboard!!! :mad: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 4659
Has anyone notice Joe Mangel cannot comlete a sentence without using an auzzie phrase or a metaphor of some kind? he really does make me laugh!

Latest