Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I used to always use Erinsborough.com but then it shut down. I don't know why! After watching today's episode, it has made me really dislike Sindi. It has GOT to be her who deleted the picture, noone else could have done it.

DigitalSpy.co.uk I think or .com is good for spoilers from time to time. I hope Paul and Izzy get back together it will be a good storyline, and obviously Lil still loves Paul! OMG He is so much better than David and this is coming from a lad! lol

How does Sindi leave and does it all come out about her being a loony?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    I used to always use Erinsborough.com but then it shut down. I don't know why! After watching today's episode, it has made me really dislike Sindi. It has GOT to be her who deleted the picture, noone else could have done it.
    I hope it's the woman in the wheelchair, just so it won't be Sindi!

But it probably is Sindi

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any spoilers for moi?

ReputationRep:
    Paul and Izzy get back together - then he dumps her and she has to worm her way back into his good books yet again!

Paul's daughter Lucinda, or Elle, as she is called, joins very soon over here, and she causes problems between Paul and Izzy.

Steph will have her baby next year I think.

Joe Mangel will be leaving soon - he isn't permanent but he may return again at some point.

ReputationRep:
    i have missed neighbours so much being at uni i just cant manage to be in when its on these days

so a big thanks to all you on here who are keeping me posted with whats going on

ReputationRep:
    Sindi will get carted away soon.

Is it just me who actually likes Izzy?

ReputationRep:
    u like izzy??

are you crazy?? lol

ReputationRep:
    May I suggest all you Neighbours fan to wake up early there next couple of weeks. The saddest epidsode of neighbours ever is soon going to occur on UKTV Gold in the morning.

The death of Madge at the Side of Harold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Paul and Izzy get back together - then he dumps her and she has to worm her way back into his good books yet again!
    i hope to god they get tired of using the same ****** storylines cos she is just so ****ing annoying me right now! and shes not even there!!!

Paul's daughter Lucinda, or Elle, as she is called, joins very soon over here, and she causes problems between Paul and Izzy.
    blah blah blah like we didnt see that coming
    Steph will have her baby next year I think.
    who wants to bet her baby is born blind/deaf/ or disabled?

Joe Mangel will be leaving soon - he isn't permanent but he may return again at some point.
    good his voice is to loud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayne87)
    u like izzy??

are you crazy?? lol
    I think she's really misunderstood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    IZZY IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NEIGHBOURS IN A LONG TIME

*ahem* yes, I like her...so you're not alone!!!!!! Isn't she so fab!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rupalini)
    IZZY IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NEIGHBOURS IN A LONG TIME

*ahem* yes, I like her...so you're not alone!!!!!! Isn't she so fab!?
    I know. Way more fun than busybody Lyn or plain Susan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    Me too. Well, sort of. It's not like she deliberately set out to hurt Karl.

ReputationRep:
    i like izzy too! a very colourful character.. sindi is alsoa colourful character and is simply fab.. ooooh simply fab sindi!

lyn is fab too. love her cozy chats with susan.. esp when susan says "oh lynette" and lyn laughs like mad and they laugh.. love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i who wants to bet her baby is born blind/deaf/ or disabled?
    Hah, yeah, she's such a victim these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubby)
    lyn is fab too. love her cozy chats with susan.. esp when susan says "oh lynette" and lyn laughs like mad and they laugh.. love it!
    I know exactly what you mean
    Loved Sky's reaction to Joe and Lyn as well.

ReputationRep:
    connors gonna get serena pregnant who's then gonna pretend the baby is actually stingrays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobjecks88)
    connors gonna get serena pregnant who's then gonna pretend the baby is actually stingrays
    This is such a OMG WTF SAQKJDASFLSK moment!
    Connor, quite literally, cannot keep his tackle in his trousers. Hasn't he heard of a condom?! Who bets him having a child with different women will become an annual tradition for him?

ReputationRep:
    wots the whole thing going off with cindy n todie n stu at the mo. i cant make my mind up who is doin stuff? tis just confusing
    xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Sindi is crazy.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.