Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So Neighbours have brought in a new character lnite called Alex, who became friendly towards Susan. According to the Neighbours website, susan is guna end up being engaged to this man, who has children of his own as he mentioned lnite. the sad thing is as the storylines goes on, we are going to find out that he has incurable illness..and susan will be left with his children...which shows me that this is the end of Susan and Karl Boo Hoo....!

ReputationRep:
    could be worse.....she could be dead! :eek: but shes not

ReputationRep:
    Todays episode was very pantomime-esque - Janelle is a real pantomime character.

Loved Janae's line at the fancy dress party where they dressed up as something they wanted to be when they were younger :

Serena: What have you come as then?
    Janae: I'm hot. I've always wanted to be hot. And now I am.

LOL!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone tell me what happened today? I only caught the last two mins and That confused me greatly,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Todays episode was very pantomime-esque - Janelle is a real pantomime character.

Loved Janae's line at the fancy dress party where they dressed up as something they wanted to be when they were younger :

Serena: What have you come as then?
    Janae: I'm hot. I've always wanted to be hot. And now I am.

LOL!
    :rofl: i couldnt stop laughing!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've gotta say Sky looks amazing as a cat. lol

Today's episode was really enjoyable. haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)

Today's episode was really enjoyable. haha
    Sky is so hot, she practically has a fan club at my uni. (and thats just the girls) :p:

ReputationRep:
    Today's episode! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ickletooth)
    Today's episode! :eek:
    Sindi IS a psycho!! I KNEW IT!! Ooh I hope they pack her off to some institution in Alice Springs or somewhere equally far away!

ReputationRep:
    It's only a matter of time before the men in white coats are called, cart that ***** off to the nut hut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    I've gotta say Sky looks amazing (full stop).

Janae's line is STILL making me laugh - for me, one of the best Neighbours lines this year. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    It's only a matter of time before the men in white coats are called, cart that ***** off to the nut hut.
    lol :p:
    --------------
    I've gotta say Sky looks amazing (full stop).

Janae's line is STILL making me laugh - for me, one of the best Neighbours lines this year. :eek:
    Janae's line was far too witty - has Neighbours got a new writer or something??!! LOVE it!!

ReputationRep:
    Cindy is mental! I actually got scared watching the show because she had that glint in her eye that just screamed 'i'm the spawn of the devil'...

ReputationRep:
    I never used to like neighbours but cos of my mate and her mum and me having nothing else to watch while my boyfriend is at lectures im addicted
    arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :confused:
    i still need to learn everyones names and stuff tho and i still need to get to grips with whats going on.
    i cant believe cindi pushed toady down the stairs.
    what a *****!!! :mad:
    i wonder how she plans to get out of this one

ReputationRep:
    omg! i have to know what happens next!!!!!!!!!!! A MAN! TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ReputationRep:
    What happened today? I missed it.

ReputationRep:
    I would tell you but i only started watching neighbours a few days ago so i dont really know anyones names.
    hopefully ill pick up whats going on soon.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone Long time no speak! So... I've been deprived of Neighbours for 7 weeks (damn uni!)... any kind person out there fancy giving me a brief update of what's been going on?

ReputationRep:
    What did she say? I don't remember. I thought Bree looked much older in her 'troubled writer' costume!

ReputationRep:
    oh my my my!! sindi is brillllllllllllllllliant!!!!

absolutely brilliant than izzy!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.