Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clomoo)
    What did she say? I don't remember.
    Take a look at my first post on the page.

As for Sindi, well someone saw her push Toadie........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    As for Sindi, well someone saw her push Toadie........
    Good!! will she push them down the stairs too?
    shes such a *****. i cant believe she goes around doing stuff like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    Good!! will she push them down the stairs too?
    shes such a *****. i cant believe she goes around doing stuff like that.
    No - because the person who saw her do it is someone she wouldn't want to push down the stairs......

ReputationRep:
    Come on guys, it's all on the neighbours website, you can't be that desperate if you haven't looked there yet...

ReputationRep:
    i think sky is the best person in neighbours at the moment, because she seems so real and very respectable and loving, she is very opinionated (like me) and i think its a great role model,

she is well pretty as well she looks amazing and seems to have such great style and fashion sense and makes anything look good... she and dylan are the total oppsite ut so right for each other!!!

ReputationRep:
    She's seen One Flew Over The cukoo's Nest one too many times.

ReputationRep:
    Who would have thought that Sindi's current `issues` would turn out to be so distressing?! :eek:

I was expecting Stu and Toady to shun her, call the cops, big arrest scene and off to the slammer for the fruitcake, but no, actual grown up, moving direction.
    I actually had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye at Stu and Toady's `manly supportive` handshake when Stu got in the car.

Also LOVED how Australia is like, the size of Europe or something, yet Paul manages to stumble across a retreat called `scarlet` and find Izzy!! And also hide that bright red car from the cops chasing him behind a few bare trees without even a few leaves on them to shield him!!

Neighbours is cracking at the moment. :p:

ReputationRep:
    omg i didnt know austalia was the size of europe!!! :eek: ****ing hell!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I love their social message about cosmetic surgery and the media's influence on young girls. It works well with intermittent scenes of the sexy teens in swinwear hanging out at the pool in the back garden, or the bikini shop where by coincidence every customer just happens to have the body of Eva Longoria.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)
    i think sky is the best person in neighbours at the moment, because she seems so real and very respectable and loving, she is very opinionated (like me) and i think its a great role model,

she is well pretty as well she looks amazing and seems to have such great style and fashion sense and makes anything look good... she and dylan are the total oppsite ut so right for each other!!!
    she might be fit but her moral highground on everything would piss me off after being in about 1 hours company with her.

Whiny little whore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    she might be fit but her moral highground on everything would piss me off after being in about 1 hours company with her.

Whiny little whore
    Doesn't make any difference whatsoever, I still would.

And more to the point, so would you. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    I love their social message about cosmetic surgery and the media's influence on young girls. It works well with intermittent scenes of the sexy teens in swinwear hanging out at the pool in the back garden, or the bikini shop where by coincidence every customer just happens to have the body of Eva Longoria.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Who can tell me what kind of cosmetic surgery Janae wants? Have we been told? Is it her face, a boob job, what? Or have I just missed it somewhere along the line?

ReputationRep:
    as karl said she is to youing i reckon it could be a face lift

she is a great part to show young girls they don;t need to be insecure about themselves and that is people who love them, i think she is one of the prettiest cast members!!

alot of teens go through stages when they think everone is against them and none loves them, but we all know that there are people who care!!
    theres no need to resort to such drastic mesures to be accepted is the moral of it i think!!

ReputationRep:
    It's a boob job she wants. X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)

Whiny little whore
    lol your funny

and i would have to agree

ReputationRep:
    how come paul's leg has healed so suddenly, so much so, that he is walking about with near perfect mobility? wasnt it like a few weeks ago that he just had it chopped of and was verging on the edge of death?! i mean wtf?! how has he recovered so quickly? surely a severe amputation would take longer than that to fully heal. doesnt anyone else find that a bit odd?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amina1989)
    how come paul's leg has healed so suddenly, so much so, that he is walking about with near perfect mobility? wasnt it like a few weeks ago that he just had it chopped of and was verging on the edge of death?! i mean wtf?! how has he recovered so quickly? surely a severe amputation would take longer than that to fully heal. doesnt anyone else find that a bit odd?
    I liked the part when he came in to Izzy with her breakfast and was walking around with no limp and no walking stick!! He's a walking Miracle That Paul Robinson is a legend!

ReputationRep:
    It was well funny today how at parent evening that mum thought that that teacher Paul was playing footsy under the table with her and then got annoyied and shouted do you mind and kicked his fake leg across the floor ahahahaha and everyone saw it was so funny cos she didnt know he had a fake leg and didnt know what was going on

ReputationRep:
    The whole Sindy thing...wtf?! Where did all that come from?! :confused:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.