Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    It was well funny today how at parent evening that mum thought that that teacher Paul was playing footsy under the table with her and then got annoyied and shouted do you mind and kicked his fake leg across the floor ahahahaha and everyone saw it was so funny cos she didnt know he had a fake leg and didnt know what was going on
    That was hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    That new bird was in The Sleepover club(same as Janae) not sure if she's a little on the young side but she's pretty fit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clare1986)
    That was hilarious!
    haha i know it was great i couldnt stop laughing

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or has Rachael got younger since she was on the SLC. And which one was Janae?! Oh my god she was sooo not the English girl...that is soo weird...

ReputationRep:
    Janae on the sleepover club was the really goody-goody one. I hope to god they don't let more of them into Neighbours, that's a terrifying thought.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think that Serena is really rather attractive? Particularly after today's and yesterday's episodes...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think that Serena is really rather attractive? Particularly after today's and yesterday's episodes
    i think she is a miniture kyle (looks wise), she knows she is stunning as well!! she lucky to be so beautiful!!

and the episode today was lovley i think how cute is she and connor!!
    bless them

ReputationRep:
    What happened? X

ReputationRep:
    well serena deicded to quit the shop and she was all unhappy and stuff and connor had a chat with max about the age gap!

he went round to her house and told her in front of dave and lil and jo that he loves her, and she said it back how cute is that!!
    connors so lovley i think all he wants is to be loved!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Fluff)
    Is it just me or has Rachael got younger since she was on the SLC. And which one was Janae?! Oh my god she was sooo not the English girl...that is soo weird...
    Janae was in the sleepover club? No way! I recognised Rachel straight away, she was the one who played Frankie

Edit: I just had a look, and Janae played Rosie in the Sleepover Club. OMG! She looks so much older now...and yet Rachel looks exactly the same :confused:
    --------------
    Here they are

http://uk.msnusers.com/THESOCTHESLEE...o&PhotoID=1236

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=~Sam~]Janae was in the sleepover club? No way! I recognised Rachel straight away, she was the one who played Frankie

Wow I never realised that! sleepover club ruled as one of those cheesy pre teen kids tv programmes that the aussies churn out though not as good as 'round the twist' or that programme with the girl that talked to the whale and lived on 'orcha'

Frankie looks the same but jesus is janae different! they might bring in the 3rd sleepover girl next! perhaps another long lost relitive to harold!
    --------------
    Today was a day for Neighbours Mourning!

Today UKTV Gold showed the most touching, heart renching sad episode evr that of where Madge dies....

Wish you were still with us madge!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MrColin]
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Janae was in the sleepover club? No way! I recognised Rachel straight away, she was the one who played Frankie

Wow I never realised that! sleepover club ruled as one of those cheesy pre teen kids tv programmes that the aussies churn out though not as good as 'round the twist' or that programme with the girl that talked to the whale and lived on 'orcha'

Frankie looks the same but jesus is janae different! they might bring in the 3rd sleepover girl next! perhaps another long lost relitive to harold!
    There was five of them all together wasn't there? Get them all in! Lol. It's weird that Janae played an English girl in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amina1989)
    how come paul's leg has healed so suddenly, so much so, that he is walking about with near perfect mobility? wasnt it like a few weeks ago that he just had it chopped of and was verging on the edge of death?! i mean wtf?! how has he recovered so quickly? surely a severe amputation would take longer than that to fully heal. doesnt anyone else find that a bit odd?
    It's a S-O-A-P!

ReputationRep:
    round the twist is australian??

wow i didn;t know that i suppose i was young when it came out i thought the sleep over club was english!!

ive seen the one who plays racheal in something else i know i have io just don't quite know where!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)
    i thought the sleep over club was english!!
    Lol, so did my sister. I read the books years before I ever saw the tv programme, and I don't remember the books being australian. I suppose they must have been!

ReputationRep:

ive seen the one who plays racheal in something else i know i have io just don't quite know where!!
    It's probably the sleepover club you've seen her from. This week I was thinking 'I know you, I've seen you before, but what from?!' I thought she been in Neighbours before but as a different character. I thought she was Summers on and off friend Lisa. It wasnt until yesterday when people said on here that she was in the sleepover club. I didnt know about Janae either and looked up a picture and sure enough . . .! Janae is really different though! X

ReputationRep:
    round the twist is australian??
    but didnt they all have australian accents in that show?

ReputationRep:
    Round the twist was Australian :cool: I miss round the twist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Round the twist was Australian :cool: I miss round the twist
    haha i used to watch that only when i was bored...i thought it was kinda cheesy haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    haha i used to watch that only when i was bored...i thought it was kinda cheesy haha
    That was the beauty of the show, "When strange things happen are you going round the twist......." Sing with me everyone.........Maybe not

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.