The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4800
*Bethany*
Why do people like Neighbours so much?? I caught part of an episode once and I really didn't like it. Could people tell me what attracts them to it - everyone at college is always talking about it and I don't understand why , lol!

neighbours is good.

not every1 likes it tho. its just a matter of preference.

although i converted my boyfriend to like it, just made him watch a few episodes and he was hooked, maybe u should try that? lol

plus thers tonnes of really fit people on it! :rolleyes:

but like i said. it depends what ur into!
It's a little bit trashy.

I like that :smile:
Reply 4802
Because you can come in from work, collapse infront of the tv and just have half an hour of trash that you don't have to concentrate on!!
Reply 4803
Because the girls in it are fit :p:
I love neighbours! :biggrin: i watched it when I was a kid and have just always been hooked on it!
It's a little bit trashy.

I like that
:ditto:
Reply 4805
I like Neighbours because of the way its so cheesy, it just makes me laugh all the time!
Reply 4806
it reminds me of home *blubs*
Reply 4807
Only because it's the best soap EVER!!! (next to home and away obv.)

The story lines are addictive, and it's hilarious (although it's probably not ment to be)
:biggrin:
Reply 4808
*Bethany*
Why do people like Neighbours so much?? I caught part of an episode once and I really didn't like it. Could people tell me what attracts them to it - everyone at college is always talking about it and I don't understand why , lol!

i used to think that but ive been made to watch it alot over the last few months as my friend loves it and when im at her house i watch it and whenever i stay at uni with my boyfriend theres nothing else on so i ended up watching it now i like it which is strange cos i ued to hate it :confused:
Sheen
i used to think that but ive been made to watch it alot over the last few months as my friend loves it and when im at her house i watch it and whenever i stay at uni with my boyfriend theres nothing else on so i ended up watching it now i like it which is strange cos i ued to hate it :confused:

yeh it gets quite interesting sumtimes, like the story with sindi in hospital..!
because I've watched it all my life and its much more light hearted than soaps like eastenders.
I like it because it's funny and you don't have to concentrate on it.

Heheh, last year there were 5 of us sharing a house and we managed to convert the one person who didn't watch it. So much so that she even tried to watch it at the weekend when it wasn't on. :biggrin:
what is wrong with Sindi?
Reply 4813
i missed it today what happened?
Reply 4814
Here you go Niaya (from digitalspy):

Concerned for his mate, Toadie plays devil's advocate and gently encourages Stu to accept Sindi's offer to annul the marriage. New housemate Lou insists Stu is too decent to cut and run, and he's right. Stu tells Sindi he remains her loving husband. She is grateful but intent on transferring to a hospital in NSW - she must get better before she can be his wife. The ill-fated newlyweds say a tearful goodbye and the (extended) house of trouser rallies around Stu.

Trusting Susan's endorsement of Stingray, Alex leaves the kids at the Scully house and the first date begins. Things get off to a rocky start but when Alex comes clean about his nerves and lack of dating experience, the ice is broken. They really hit it off but things go pear shaped when Zeke is injured while on an impromptu courier run for Stingray. Alex is angrier with himself than Susan, but his kids are his priority and he freezes her out. A rueful Susan vents her anger at Stingray and he realises that she was really falling for Alex - has the fledgling romance already come to an end?

In the wake of Dylan's talk with Sky about finding a balance between his "good" (mushy) and "bad" (violent) sides, he is presented with the ultimate test by old enemy Mike Pill. Mike has been holding a grudge against Dylan since their last run-in over Janae and has been training hard as a kick boxer. Now he's ready to fight Dylan - but will Dylan fight back? With his manhood at stake (what kind of guy gets bossed around by his girlfriend?), Dylan resorts to violence but gets pulled up sharp - Mike floors him with a single kick.

Bree gives 'pure' Rachel and Zeke lessons in eating junk food, watching bad TV and lying to their dad.
Because its pure escapism! :smile:
Reply 4816
thanx clomoo
that looked like a good episode and i missed it :frown:

but omg! i just caught the last few mins and omg i creid a bit!!!! :eek: do they find her dad?!!!!!!! that would be such a good story line!!!!

edit: post 9,800 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
What happened?! Whose Dad?
Janae's real dad, Kim, comes into Neighbours very soon. He's been on Australian screens a little while now

Latest

Trending

Trending