(Original post by Niaya)
where did all that come from
i didnt even understand half of it :confused:
Naoimh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Okay Dylan and connor goes missin after the crash and are presumed dead. Dylan turns up at his own funeral..and becums a changed man therefore dumpin Sky. Bec David, Lil and Serena died in the crash Harold becums a cold person (grievin) n becums indifferent towards Sky. Ned is dyslexic. Connor also becums a changed person and goes to live with Harold, Harold becums very fond of Connor than Sky. Alex will have Cancer and live with Susan and with Susan's help tells his kids. Alex will die leaving the kids with Susan. Summer will come back from Music Skool and becums threatened by Rachel and Bree's friendship. Elle is Paul's daughter.

I hope I have made this clear enuf for eveybody!
ellewoods
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Naoimh)
Okay Dylan and connor goes missin after the crash and are presumed dead. Dylan turns up at his own funeral..and becums a changed man therefore dumpin Sky. Bec David, Lil and Serena died in the crash Harold becums a cold person (grievin) n becums indifferent towards Sky. Ned is dyslexic. Connor also becums a changed person and goes to live with Harold, Harold becums very fond of Connor than Sky. Alex will have Cancer and live with Susan and with Susan's help tells his kids. Alex will die leaving the kids with Susan. Summer will come back from Music Skool and becums threatened by Rachel and Bree's friendship. Elle is Paul's daughter.

Fabulous! thanks

Where do you get your info, Im struggling for a good source since erinsborough.com shut down
Kard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What is it with Susan and other people's kids. She seems to have had more kids belonging to other people than belonging to her.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kard)
What is it with Susan and other people's kids. She seems to have had more kids belonging to other people than belonging to her.
lol exactly shes had more kids living under her roof than her own! lol
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Joe Scully is coming to our Union again tonight, hopefuly he'll be just as pissed as he was last year.

got the chance to meet him last year, Legend :cool:
Kard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
Joe Scully is coming to our Union again tonight, hopefuly he'll be just as pissed as he was last year.

See if he's tweaking.
Objet trouvé
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

David Lil and Serena die?

Urgh I hate being in France. I have no idea what's going on in Neighbours.
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Have you seen him in the latest Shella's Wheels advert?! :rofl:
Naoimh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Whats is he guna do at the Union???? Talk??? Drink???? Dance???
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Whats is he guna do at the Union???? Talk??? Drink???? Dance???
well last time he drank a lot, he was off his face, answered a bucnh of questions and was just ****ed

should be same again :cool:

and I haven't seen his new ad, has it just come?
Laursy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Okay Dylan and connor goes missin after the crash and are presumed dead. Dylan turns up at his own funeral..and becums a changed man therefore dumpin Sky. Bec David, Lil and Serena died in the crash Harold becums a cold person (grievin) n becums indifferent towards Sky. Ned is dyslexic. Connor also becums a changed person and goes to live with Harold, Harold becums very fond of Connor than Sky. Alex will have Cancer and live with Susan and with Susan's help tells his kids. Alex will die leaving the kids with Susan. Summer will come back from Music Skool and becums threatened by Rachel and Bree's friendship. Elle is Paul's daughter
so much happy times i read about the plane crash a while ago when is it i figured its got to be in the month or so as aussies are a few months ahead!! cant they just let steph have a healthy baby and i think its a stupid storyline!!
i love neighbours though should shake it up abit!!
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and I haven't seen his new ad, has it just come?
I think so, it was on at the cinema last week, he's only an extra in the crowd, times are clearly hard for Joe Scully!!
gemby!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thanks to whoever said the big spoiler thing now i know what happens and whether its worth watching :P
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Laursy)
so much happy times i read about the plane crash a while ago when is it i figured its got to be in the month or so as aussies are a few months ahead!!
11 January I think it will be aired over here.
sophieliz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I saw him, I saw the saucy Doc!!!
beff...
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sophieliz)
I saw him, I saw the saucy Doc!!!
Oooh was he good? did you see him with his band? Im going to see him this thursday, can't wait is going to be soo funny!
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 14 years ago
Anyone else missing the Billy, Anne, Lance, Toady & Amy crew? *nolstagics*
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
where did the dumb blonde run off to?!
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thanks for that, sounds good

Poor Sky!! Everythings going wrong for her, Poor thing
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (38)
55.88%
Yes, but I want to swap them (5)
7.35%
No, but I know who I want to choose (8)
11.76%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (15)
22.06%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (2)
2.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise