Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    where did all that come from
    i didnt even understand half of it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Okay Dylan and connor goes missin after the crash and are presumed dead. Dylan turns up at his own funeral..and becums a changed man therefore dumpin Sky. Bec David, Lil and Serena died in the crash Harold becums a cold person (grievin) n becums indifferent towards Sky. Ned is dyslexic. Connor also becums a changed person and goes to live with Harold, Harold becums very fond of Connor than Sky. Alex will have Cancer and live with Susan and with Susan's help tells his kids. Alex will die leaving the kids with Susan. Summer will come back from Music Skool and becums threatened by Rachel and Bree's friendship. Elle is Paul's daughter.

I hope I have made this clear enuf for eveybody!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naoimh)
    Okay Dylan and connor goes missin after the crash and are presumed dead. Dylan turns up at his own funeral..and becums a changed man therefore dumpin Sky. Bec David, Lil and Serena died in the crash Harold becums a cold person (grievin) n becums indifferent towards Sky. Ned is dyslexic. Connor also becums a changed person and goes to live with Harold, Harold becums very fond of Connor than Sky. Alex will have Cancer and live with Susan and with Susan's help tells his kids. Alex will die leaving the kids with Susan. Summer will come back from Music Skool and becums threatened by Rachel and Bree's friendship. Elle is Paul's daughter.

Fabulous! thanks

Where do you get your info, Im struggling for a good source since erinsborough.com shut down

ReputationRep:
    What is it with Susan and other people's kids. She seems to have had more kids belonging to other people than belonging to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    What is it with Susan and other people's kids. She seems to have had more kids belonging to other people than belonging to her.
    lol exactly shes had more kids living under her roof than her own! lol

ReputationRep:
    Joe Scully is coming to our Union again tonight, hopefuly he'll be just as pissed as he was last year.

got the chance to meet him last year, Legend :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    Joe Scully is coming to our Union again tonight, hopefuly he'll be just as pissed as he was last year.

See if he's tweaking.

ReputationRep:

David Lil and Serena die?

Urgh I hate being in France. I have no idea what's going on in Neighbours.

ReputationRep:

Have you seen him in the latest Shella's Wheels advert?! :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Whats is he guna do at the Union???? Talk??? Drink???? Dance???

ReputationRep:
    Whats is he guna do at the Union???? Talk??? Drink???? Dance???
    well last time he drank a lot, he was off his face, answered a bucnh of questions and was just ****ed

should be same again :cool:

and I haven't seen his new ad, has it just come?

ReputationRep:
    Okay Dylan and connor goes missin after the crash and are presumed dead. Dylan turns up at his own funeral..and becums a changed man therefore dumpin Sky. Bec David, Lil and Serena died in the crash Harold becums a cold person (grievin) n becums indifferent towards Sky. Ned is dyslexic. Connor also becums a changed person and goes to live with Harold, Harold becums very fond of Connor than Sky. Alex will have Cancer and live with Susan and with Susan's help tells his kids. Alex will die leaving the kids with Susan. Summer will come back from Music Skool and becums threatened by Rachel and Bree's friendship. Elle is Paul's daughter
    so much happy times i read about the plane crash a while ago when is it i figured its got to be in the month or so as aussies are a few months ahead!! cant they just let steph have a healthy baby and i think its a stupid storyline!!
    i love neighbours though should shake it up abit!!

ReputationRep:
    and I haven't seen his new ad, has it just come?
    I think so, it was on at the cinema last week, he's only an extra in the crowd, times are clearly hard for Joe Scully!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks to whoever said the big spoiler thing now i know what happens and whether its worth watching :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)
    so much happy times i read about the plane crash a while ago when is it i figured its got to be in the month or so as aussies are a few months ahead!!
    11 January I think it will be aired over here.

ReputationRep:
    I saw him, I saw the saucy Doc!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    I saw him, I saw the saucy Doc!!!
    Oooh was he good? did you see him with his band? Im going to see him this thursday, can't wait is going to be soo funny!

Anyone else missing the Billy, Anne, Lance, Toady & Amy crew? *nolstagics*

ReputationRep:
    where did the dumb blonde run off to?!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that, sounds good

Poor Sky!! Everythings going wrong for her, Poor thing

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.