ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Thanks for that, sounds good

Poor Sky!! Everythings going wrong for her, Poor thing
    yer i feel sorry for her

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Izzy walking into the lamp

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe Izzy. She's so stupid, but she's only got herself to blame. Is Stu's brother gay? I heard that someone is found out to be gay, but I don't know who else it could be except him. There isn't really anything interesting going on at the moment, except this storyline with Susan and Alex. I can't believe he asks her to marry him, knowing that he is dying. Hasn't Susan been through enough?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds26808.html

Shane Connor wins his appeal! Bring back Joe...

ReputationRep:
    What pills is she taking anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds26808.html

Shane Connor wins his appeal! Bring back Joe...
    i didnt know that'd happened.. i just thought he'd left but the new joe is so similar you cant have two of them :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ahh just got back from seeing karl kennedy in his band, well alan fletcher. he was acctuualy sooooo cute was a really fun night. At the end got to meet him and his band and got a hug and a kiss :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)
    i didnt know that'd happened.. i just thought he'd left but the new joe is so similar you cant have two of them :eek:
    I think Joe Mangel's leaving again soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilymckay90)
    I think Joe Mangel's leaving again soon...
    Noooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    what happened yesterday - the bus was late and i missed it

ReputationRep:
    Is Paul Robinson actually in lurve with Evil Izzy then?? Poor baby, she's not worth it, he should come over here, I'd let him take me out for a drink

Ooh loving how hot Ned is (and the fact he never wears a shirt lol!) and all the homoerotic scenes with Boyd and Dylan!!!

It is a bit mean letting Susan fall in love with Alex then killing him off. Although anyone else secretly hoping she gets back with Doctor Karl....? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    You have Paul and I'll have Aunty Easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Noooooooooo
    :ditto: but he's so lovely..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    Although anyone else secretly hoping she gets back with Doctor Karl....? :cool:
    Of course!

Re-unite the Kennedys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clomoo)
    Of course!

Re-unite the Kennedys!
    Its got to happen! Purleese! Its every Neighbours fan's wish! x

ReputationRep:
    ahh just got back from seeing karl kennedy in his band, well alan fletcher. he was acctuualy sooooo cute was a really fun night. At the end got to meet him and his band and got a hug and a kiss
    Me too!!! It really made my week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    You have Paul and I'll have Aunty Easy.
    LOL the Neighbours scripts are genius.

--------------

(Original post by clomoo)
    Of course!

Re-unite the Kennedys!
    Bring back Billy!!! Then he can take off his shirt and start a topless gardening service with his new business partner Hot Ned!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    LOL the Neighbours scripts are genius.

--------------

Bring back Billy!!! Then he can take off his shirt and start a topless gardening service with his new business partner Hot Ned!!!
    Yea billy was so hot.

Any one else wondering what will happen to stuart and sindy? i think stu deserves to find true happiness and get on with his life.

I don't want that alex dude to die, he and susan seem sooo happy, i think he is nicer than Karl. I want Karl to get done for the whole thing with Janai. I like Janai and i feel so sorry for her.

I don't know who it will who will come out as gay, maybe Ned.

I think Paul has really seen the error of his ways and Izzy doesn't deserve him, she is a cow, KILL HER OFF!

Oh yeah, get rid of Lil too, she is horrid! and David makes me Cringe!!!!!

Joe Mangel is the best character in Neighbours, he has to stay!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh loving how hot Ned is (and the fact he never wears a shirt lol!)
    ummmmmm yum yum i hate nipple peirceings but he is hot hot hot!!

i think the girl who plays izzy is really cool she plays a great part,

paul robinson is annoying!! he should just leave,

i think that lou is annoying as well and susan and karl should cut the crap and get it on we all know they want to!!

loving neighbours!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezzie69)
    Yea billy was so hot.

Any one else wondering what will happen to stuart and sindy? i think stu deserves to find true happiness and get on with his life.

I don't want that alex dude to die, he and susan seem sooo happy, i think he is nicer than Karl. I want Karl to get done for the whole thing with Janai. I like Janai and i feel so sorry for her.

I don't know who it will who will come out as gay, maybe Ned.

I think Paul has really seen the error of his ways and Izzy doesn't deserve him, she is a cow, KILL HER OFF!

Oh yeah, get rid of Lil too, she is horrid! and David makes me Cringe!!!!!

Joe Mangel is the best character in Neighbours, he has to stay!!!!

Dont worry, Lil and David get killed of next month

Karl cant get in trouble :eek: he's done nothing wrong!! Nothing happened, Janae just let Janelle think something happened :eek: the little hussy!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.