Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezzie69)
    And there is a massive rumour going around that Ned is gay...... personally it seems very likely because he doesn't seem bothered about Izzy or Elle. More about Paul lol ..
    I dont think this is necessarily true cos in the Australian episodes Ned and Elle get together, i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mejp44)
    I dont think this is necessarily true cos in the Australian episodes Ned and Elle get together, i think
    Doesn't something happen with Ned and Izzy?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I can see where people are coming from, thinking Ned might be gay. That butterfly t-shirt he was wearing today. Also he wanted to speak to Elle I think, so maybe he's trying to convince himself he's not gay or something. x

ReputationRep:
    Says on neighbours.com something about Karl grieving for Susan. But I don't think she's dead because they couldn't kill her off. It probably something to do with Alex.

I love Neighbours, it rocks my world! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ames123)
    Says on neighbours.com something about Karl grieving for Susan. But I don't think she's dead because they couldn't kill her off. It probably something to do with Alex.

I love Neighbours, it rocks my world! x
    Yeah i think the same, he probably dies straight after their wedding thats probably why.
    Best soap in the world btw

ReputationRep:
    I think she is lost in the crash, but is found a few days later.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but there is a picture a day or two before of Alex and Susan getting married. The crash happened a few weeks ago. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezzie69)
    And there is a massive rumour going around that Ned is gay...... personally it seems very likely because he doesn't seem bothered about Izzy or Elle. More about Paul lol ..
    I thought he was too, But Nope :eek:

http://www.neighbours.com/australia_monday.html

ReputationRep:
    Is Lyn just getting worse and worse or more and more drunk?

Why would Joe fall for a haridresser with such a terrible hairsytle!

Although I LOVED Boyd refering to the one and only GEORGE FOREMAN! if only there was a 'lean mean fat reducing grilling machine in the background'

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe it, ive missed every episode this week cos the tv room is locked!!!!!!!
    hopefully ill get bk in time tomorrow to see it tho

ReputationRep:
    Two Weeks Lynny? Two Weeks? What am I going to find in two weeks? I've had such a hard life Lynny, and Bree is ever so sick, you're going to Kill her Lynny - she's gonna Die!
    Classic! Joe Mangel is a Legend!

ReputationRep:
    how come stingray and dylan go away and come back for christmas where do they go??

ReputationRep:
    Great choreography for the fight today... Almost as good as when Jack, the top premiership footballer was almost able to dribble in a high school football match.
    Ain't neighbours great!

ReputationRep:
    Sky is a pretty fit Chick!

ReputationRep:
    gud programme today but toadie,stuart and connor r keepin quiet this week!!!

ReputationRep:
    They are. It would be good if father o'neil came back for christmas. The father o'neil with stu's rellies episode would have to be the favourite for "episode of the year" award. (if there was one)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Sky is a pretty fit Chick!
    haha yeah i agree she is

ReputationRep:
    I really like Boyd at the moment, hes gotten all cool and clever lol!

OOh just got the photos developed from karls gig thought i'd share lol

ReputationRep:
    AWWW good times!!

ReputationRep:
    Australia had their season finale today - the 'cliffhanger' ending seeing Harold (attempt to) strangle Paul Robinson, sending him fall to the floor......

Has Harold killed him or will he survive?

Well I can tell you that he
    Spoiler:
    Show
    survives but it will have a lot of implications for Harold in the future.

Not sure what other major stories are planned for next year - since the plane crash episodes, there hasn't been much to talk about.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.