Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yeh he has some type of leukemia.
    Has anyone else noticed Alex's heavy breathing?! He is always breatjiong his smelly breath all over susan! - I think he must be asthmatic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've just recently got into Neighbours! Skye :love:

ReputationRep:
    Is that weird hippy guy the same scamster who ran life mechanics?
    it looks like him!

ReputationRep:
    does Connor become a hobo? and then does Scott get kidnapped...these are rumours i've heard recently.

ReputationRep:
    Latest News: Connor looks set to be leaving next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmocrates)
    Is that weird hippy guy the same scamster who ran life mechanics?
    it looks like him!
    Yes I'm sure it was the same guy - this whole 'healing' thing looks just like another scam. Alex is still going to die...

EDIT: Yes it definitely was him. Link.

With Stuart firmly caught up in Life Mechanics, he began to make enemies of his old friends. Jonathan even went as far as to suggest to Steph Scully that her cancer was a result of her own negative thoughts.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've heard Connor gets kidnapped too.

ReputationRep:
    See, I dont actually know if they are MEANING to have the same guy to scam him.
    It does make sense I gues..but why would he go back to ramsay street?
    They could just have the same actor

ReputationRep:
    I knew that was him!! I thought he looked like the life mechanics guy! :rofl:

I am lov-ing Ned. Wow. I used to think Stu was hot, but now Ned is there I can't see what I saw in Stu! When they were both doing that Mr Erinsborough thing, Stu looked pretty ugly in comparison to Ned. Yum.

ReputationRep:
    I heard from my friend that the episodes being shown in Australia right now, theres a bomb on a plane and Liljana her husband (cant rememba his name) and Serena die! (also one of the neighbours has planted the bomb!). Then Connor fakes his own death because he cant live without Serena (hence him leaving) and so does Dylan as hes in trouble with the police. But then he turns up at his own memorial service cos he realised he cant leave Sky!
    Dont you love the incredibly high levels of realism shown in Neighbours, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singingsally1)
    I heard from my friend that the episodes being shown in Australia right now, theres a bomb on a plane and Liljana her husband (cant rememba his name) and Serena die! (also one of the neighbours has planted the bomb!). Then Connor fakes his own death because he cant live without Serena (hence him leaving) and so does Dylan as hes in trouble with the police. But then he turns up at his own memorial service cos he realised he cant leave Sky!
    Dont you love the incredibly high levels of realism shown in Neighbours, lol
    Hi - welcome to the forum.

We've been discussing this story for a while now.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, this sucks! I miss a term of Neighbours while at uni (esp annoyed about missing the big Izzy/Gus/baby thing which has been waiting to happen for years I swear).. then I come back and get really into it again at Christmas... and now I'm going to miss the plane crash while I go back to uni! Grr.

Someone buy me a TV. Please. And a license. Come on, it's Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    See, I dont actually know if they are MEANING to have the same guy to scam him.
    It does make sense I gues..but why would he go back to ramsay street?
    They could just have the same actor
    The character has the same name in the ending credits and it is definitely a scam. Jonathon Verne was a good character before, so its cool they've brought him back as a recurring villain. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i've seen the trailers for that plane thing...very interesting stuff....

conner and dilan on a desert island apparently!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Ahhh, this sucks! I miss a term of Neighbours while at uni (esp annoyed about missing the big Izzy/Gus/baby thing which has been waiting to happen for years I swear).. then I come back and get really into it again at Christmas... and now I'm going to miss the plane crash while I go back to uni! Grr.

Someone buy me a TV. Please. And a license. Come on, it's Christmas.
    Can't you make friends with a 1st year and go into their halls?

Most halls tend to have TV rooms in there and most halls tend to have Neighbours on the telly whenever its on.

ReputationRep:
    lol oops i really should read the other threads before posting - but there were just so many!
    anyway i was shocked by the plane storyline, lol, neighbours is so genius. just like hollyoaks...any other hollyoaks fans out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dasa)
    i've seen the trailers for that plane thing...very interesting stuff....

conner and dilan on a desert island apparently!
    a trailer? really? where? is it online? link? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yea I actually knew about Dylan turning up at his own funeral. But I didnt really know that much!
    Its a **** storyline to be honest. Trying to take on the success of Lost maybe? It wont be set in Ramsay Sreett anymore, it'll be Bonzai beach!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    after every episode Sky is asking for a shagging even more, she is actualy amazing

may i be the 1st to volunteer
    Mate, make the most of seeing 'Sky' cause got a feeling the is a plane crash in the soap, and heard some of the Bishop lot are killed off..........
    And yeap Sky is cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluejeansdave)
    Mate, make the most of seeing 'Sky' cause got a feeling the is a plane crash in the soap, and heard some of the Bishop lot are killed off..........
    And yeap Sky is cool!
    Sky is staying - so she will be 'cool' for quite a while yet. :p:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.