Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The life mechanics guy has been foiled!
    This whole episode was kinda silly.
    I wish theyd get off the stupid zeke and bri story.
    She mings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singingsally1)
    I heard from my friend that the episodes being shown in Australia right now, theres a bomb on a plane and Liljana her husband (cant rememba his name) and Serena die! (also one of the neighbours has planted the bomb!). Then Connor fakes his own death because he cant live without Serena (hence him leaving) and so does Dylan as hes in trouble with the police. But then he turns up at his own memorial service cos he realised he cant leave Sky!
    Dont you love the incredibly high levels of realism shown in Neighbours, lol
    wont be many characters left if all that lot are killed! I love neighbours! it's the highlight of my day! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Only 3 people are getting killed (the bishops) but but but NO DYLAN.
    I might die.

ReputationRep:
    anyone one know what happens with maddie ?

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell! neighbours is getting deep!..... maybe not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    anyone one know what happens with maddie ?
    She gets her new ears (cosing $50,000..what the...)
    anyway. I dont think that storyline was even important, i just think that it was needed so that carmella could come along and start stirring it all up.

ReputationRep:
    apparently harold strangles paul robinson in the last episode of the 2005 season, so that should be on british tv in february or march

ReputationRep:
    Oh my goodness!
    Who'd have thougt he had it in him?!?

ReputationRep:
    17th January - plane crash episode.

Mark it in your diaries - its one to watch.

ReputationRep:
    This plane crash storyline sounds crap.
    I don't want dylan to be in trouble on monday.
    Cause that means I won't see him for a while. Muha.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched Neighbours in a while... I'll have to get back into the routine before 17th Jan!

ReputationRep:
    I kno this is kinda off topic, sorta, but i have only just realised that Serena is actually 18 in real life (ie. actress!). I was so shocked! I thought she was like 15 or summin!!

ReputationRep:
    ummm neighbours wasnt on at 1:45 today :s, will it be on tongiht?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, its bank holiday

ReputationRep:
    oh yeh forgot about that, btw, who dies in the plane crash? (sorry if this has already been covered, only just started looking at this thread)

ReputationRep:
    Serene, David and Liljana.

HOORAY FOR NO MORE DAVID.

ReputationRep:
    Check out the Aussie tv web sites for more info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nixta)
    I kno this is kinda off topic, sorta, but i have only just realised that Serena is actually 18 in real life (ie. actress!). I was so shocked! I thought she was like 15 or summin!!
    :eek: Stephanie McIntosh (Sky) Is 21 this year :eek: Kids on TV are getting Older

ReputationRep:
    Aw did you see dylan rob the store today? it was kinda sad though..

See the smart thing to have done would have been to call the cops when he got the call from the guys.
    But nieghbours isnt that sensible.

ReputationRep:
    When is the plane crash due to happen? This sounds awful but I can't stand David, Lil or Serena, and am glad they're being written out!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.