Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    oh me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leaby)
    When is the plane crash due to happen? This sounds awful but I can't stand David, Lil or Serena, and am glad they're being written out!
    17th-18th January.

ReputationRep:
    Sad episode x

ReputationRep:
    Post 5000!

Looking forward to episode 5000 which is screened later this year and promises to be a very big episode!

ReputationRep:
    Alex & Susan today.... I cried like a little girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Post 5000!

Looking forward to episode 5000 which is screened later this year and promises to be a very big episode!
    When in the year would that be??? know the storylines for that episode as yet???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    Alex & Susan today.... I cried like a little girl
    It was really sad

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i was a bit,but i still like carl a lot more.Dont know why but i dont really like Alex

ReputationRep:
    Alex really annoys me... i don't like his eyes they look really odd or that polo shirt he wears. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I liked Alex because I wanted Susan to be happy cos she rocks :cool:

However now he is dying, it is making good TV and it has reignitied the possibility of Susan and Karl getting back together. Which of course is the ultimate dream of any Neighbours devotee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    I liked Alex because I wanted Susan to be happy cos she rocks :cool:

However now he is dying, it is making good TV and it has reignitied the possibility of Susan and Karl getting back together. Which of course is the ultimate dream of any Neighbours devotee
    yep - its gotta happen they are made for each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    yep - its gotta happen they are made for each other
    Episode 5000....

ReputationRep:
    Alex gets a few more months to live doesn't he?!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh but he is old news now COME ON CARL. He is bound to get his woman back now.He will be her shoulder to cry on me thinks.

Or im thinkin Alex might find out that Carl told her and try and sue Carl, or get him struck off or summat.

ReputationRep:
    elle annoys me so much :rolleyes: i wish paul would find out about her giving izzy the pills!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)
    elle annoys me so much :rolleyes: i wish paul would find out about her giving izzy the pills!

I know!! I hate her so much for that.

ReputationRep:
    i just hate her....she is trying to be the new Serena (sp) who wanted to be the new Sky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)
    Strange how we all disliked Izzy when she was doing the dirty on Karl etc and now we feel sorry for her lol! x

ReputationRep:
    yeah but Karl is a true ledge-end!

ReputationRep:
    I think they should have waited until the audience had some sort of feeling towards Alex before killing him off. Because I really couldn't care less that he's going to die and the love between him and Susan doesn't seem sincere because it's been such a short time.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.