Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)
    elle annoys me so much :rolleyes: i wish paul would find out about her giving izzy the pills!
    Next week all is revealed.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenfunkyhelen)
    I think they should have waited until the audience had some sort of feeling towards Alex before killing him off. Because I really couldn't care less that he's going to die and the love between him and Susan doesn't seem sincere because it's been such a short time.
    Yeh i agree, doesnt sound like the susan i no to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    i just hate her....she is trying to be the new Serena (sp) who wanted to be the new Sky!
    No-one could be Sky or Like Sky, She Rocks, I hate Elle and Serena they are too whiney :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Episode 5000....
    is that when alex dies aswell ?

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe Connor said he got mugged. If Carmella has any conciense then she will give the money back. And I cannot stand this Elle, she is a manipulative little ***** and I hope she get's her commeupence soon because Izzy won't let her get away with what she has been doing!

ReputationRep:
    Carmella is crap. And so is Connor and his fake accent.
    But its all ok because Serenas going to die soooon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Next week all is revealed.....
    omg tell me now :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I dont think I'm going to be able to cope with this whole "dylan dying BUT NOT ACTUALLY" thing. Im going to CRY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    I dont think I'm going to be able to cope with this whole "dylan dying BUT NOT ACTUALLY" thing. Im going to CRY.
    but surely thats better than him actually dying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    From my mate in Sydney,NSW I am told 'Neighbours' is having its summer break and returns on Monday January 30th at 7pm on Ch10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    Yes. I am glad that i know he isn't dead though. Because if i didn't read spoilers itd be 20x worse.

ReputationRep:
    Carmella is crap. And so is Connor and his fake accent.
    But its all ok because Serenas going to die soooon.
    Carmella is amazing, better when her dad was around but at least she is bloody gorgeous

Connor doesnt have a fake accent so dunno what you're on about there

and all the people who are having a go at Elle, she is fit as ****, possibly becoming my favourite neighbours girl at the moment, Izzie is just a pain anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I dont really like Serena, shes a bossy little girl and she controls connor too much. She really annoys me. And Elle is just a trouble maker because izzy is trying to get over her addiction, and elle isnt helping because shes a jealous spoilt child.

ReputationRep:
    what really annoys me about Elle is that in my opinion, she doesnt suit her hair cut and makes her look like 12!

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen it in a few days, but I like Elle. Serena is annoying, but she can be quite pretty at times so I'll allow her to stay for a few weeks. Izzy is great... what are you guys talking about when you say you don't like her??! Shes cool ok?

Get the Timmins out.. I may allow Janae to stay, but the others seriously have to go.. Karl and Susan need to get back together soon... they're like my parents man, I can't bare to see them apart anymore..

L.

ReputationRep:
    And so is Connor and his fake accent.
    Connor is actually Irish. He tones down his accent so people can understand him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    Get the Timmins out.. I may allow Janae to stay, but the others seriously have to go..

L.
    NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
    You can take the rest of them out, but not dylan...or scott i spose.
    BUT DYLAN. NO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    Connor is actually Irish. He tones down his accent so people can understand him.

isnt he australian? I've seen him in other australian soaps with an australian accent....:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serina M)
    isnt he australian? I've seen him in other australian soaps with an australian accent....:confused:
    Are you sure it was him? Hes definately Irish; I saw him on that 20th Aniversary of Neighbours thing and he was definately Irish.

When I met this guy Irish guy in a club ages ago, I was talking to him for ages and my friend comes over all "Are you Connor from Neighbours?" and started doing an Irish dance. So didn't make me look good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm sure, it was a hospital kind of soap...he was standing in the room, and talking with an australian accent and he had shocking hair because I think it was a long time ago. It was on UKTV gold, about 2 years ago....I dont think he was the doctor though :P

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.