Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok, just to clear this connor thing up... He is definitely Irish. It is true that he tones his accent down slightly for Neighbours.

The actor, (is it Patrick Harvey?), originally auditioned for Neighbours using an Australian accent, but the writers decided that they would prefer to cast him using his real accent.

This was confirmed by Connor himself during the 20th anniversery documentary program presented by Andi Peters.

L.

ReputationRep:
    Wow that is kinda funny...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    Ok, just to clear this connor thing up... He is definitely Irish. It is true that he tones his accent down slightly for Neighbours.

The actor, (is it Patrick Harvey?), originally auditioned for Neighbours using an Australian accent, but the writers decided that they would prefer to cast him using his real accent.

This was confirmed by Connor himself during the 20th anniversery documentary program presented by Andi Peters.

L.
    I basically just said that

ReputationRep:
    im gonna miss it again today

ReputationRep:
    Shall I give you a recap?

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours got some funky new credits in Oz today - we'll see them on our screens in the Spring and saw the aftermath of Harold's attempt to strangle Paul......

ReputationRep:
    We've got a new australian teacher, and I said to her, do you watch neighbours over there? She said she cant stand it! Then I said, have you seen eastenders here? She said I dont like that either, then she said, I've seen little britain here though, and I got scared!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serina M)
    We've got a new australian teacher, and I said to her, do you watch neighbours over there? She said she cant stand it! Then I said, have you seen eastenders here? She said I dont like that either, then she said, I've seen little britain here though, and I got scared!
    Yeah I can imagine how it might seem to outsiders! x

ReputationRep:
    Muck up day . . how come we dont have those here lol! What a cool episode, except for Carmella lying. x

ReputationRep:
    Is Carmella back for good this time or is this another short stay??
    I know that conor and serena r guna b on the plane and serena will die but conor will disappear so there is no need for carmella then?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittennffc)
    I basically just said that
    I know, but I wanted to look all knowledgeable anyway.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    No-one could be Sky or Like Sky, She Rocks, I hate Elle and Serena they are too whiney :cool:
    I like Sky and Elle. Janae, Serena and Izzy just get on my nerves.

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait for Serena to die, roll on the plane crash :rolleyes: She has always been annoying but since she started going out with Connor she is unbearable.

Then hopefully Connor and Carmella will get back together Why would Connor ever pass us on hot, rich, older Carmella to go out with snivelling, plain rubbish Serena instead!!?? :eek:

Ooh more indications of Karl `n` Suze getting back together yesterday..... the whole coming to the dance / shoulder to cry on malarkey. Come on Dr K, kiss her!!! (I suppose he should wait for Alex to shuffle off this mortal coil first though..... :rolleyes: )

Anyone got any post-plane crash juicer spoilers for me????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)
    I cant wait for Serena to die, roll on the plane crash
    Damm Sraight!

(Original post by ellewoods)
    Ooh more indications of Karl `n` Suze getting back together yesterday.....
    Oh yes...Dr K get in there!
    Was trying to explain the whole 'Karl and Suze' Affair at college but people thought i was stark raving bonkers. They just have to get back together....its Dr K and Susan for God Sake!

ReputationRep:
    Eeek! On the front cover of one of the soap mags I saw today there was a small pic of Dylan in the water with a yellow inflatable around (the ones they have in planes). It looked quite spooky. Like Titanic at the end when they were all in the water.

In todays episode Harold had that letter. It was about a plane journey Pauk was offering I think. This is the start of the diaster ! x

ReputationRep:
    I missed it today...

ReputationRep:
    oopppps missed it! Damm Revising!

ReputationRep:
    Izzy's getting her own back on elle. I'll fill anyone in whos missed it when I've got time

ReputationRep:
    Whoops! I keep missing it... it's annoying, I don't notice until it's finished.

ReputationRep:
    How about Serena? Stupid school girl or so so suited to being with connor? And fair play to carmella for owning up to her.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.