Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Dylan will be on the plane. Following the crash he goes missing and is presumed dead... He then reappears at his own funeral a while later....

This is almost as exciting as the Lassiters fire episode! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hello there
    Wow! Sky's birthday is my birthday too! :eek: :eek:
    That's cool.
    I like Elle, I feel sorry for her. But I hate Serena.
    I think they are making Serena into a cow so when she dies, it isn't too bad. I hate David. I like Lilijana!! Well I used to, does no one like her?!
    So Dylan fakes his death to get away from the police...wow I bet Sky is going to kill herself later in the show. I mean:
    a) David, Serena and Lilijana die
    b) Dylan 'dies'
    c) Dylan reappears and dumps her
    d) Then Harold 'adopts' Connor and gives him loads of attention
    e) Harold tries to kill Paul
    I think Sky will be a major character when this all happens as loads has happened to her. I feel sorry for her already, and none of this has happened yet.
    I bet the person that caused the plance crash is sonmeone we don't even know. Maybe Gus has returned from the dead or something. Is he dead?

ReputationRep:
    Rumour has it Susan and Sky find out who the culprit is - won't be revealed for a while yet though and the culprit may well have more stuff up their sleeves before they are caught.....

ReputationRep:
    sounds exhilarating..

why is neighbours so unrealistic? the fact that they order coffee's and other stuff from the coffee shop and never collect nor consume it is just one of many things that are beginning to irritate me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    sounds exhilarating..

why is neighbours so unrealistic? the fact that they order coffee's and other stuff from the coffee shop and never collect nor consume it is just one of many things that are beginning to irritate me.
    ooh dangerous territory :rolleyes:
    there is no room for criticism of neighbours on this thread!! (if there was I would be boring you all to death with the details of criminal law and duress which, due to the presence of Stingray at the time, effectively fully exempt Dylan from all culpability re: the armed robbery and so they just had to call the police and voila! no problem. lol )

cant wait til the plane crash, so exciting!! sky is definately my favourite character overall, so would be great for her to have loads of exciting storylines.

I keep saying it but I cant wait for Serena David and Lil to die. :rolleyes: Boring whingey family.

I've got my spies in Oz compiling some spoilers for us so will be back with you all soon with some good gossip hopefully.... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franpgb)
    Hello there
    Wow! Sky's birthday is my birthday too! :eek: :eek:
    That's cool.
    I like Elle, I feel sorry for her. But I hate Serena.
    I think they are making Serena into a cow so when she dies, it isn't too bad. I hate David. I like Lilijana!! Well I used to, does no one like her?!
    So Dylan fakes his death to get away from the police...wow I bet Sky is going to kill herself later in the show. I mean:
    a) David, Serena and Lilijana die
    b) Dylan 'dies'
    c) Dylan reappears and dumps her
    d) Then Harold 'adopts' Connor and gives him loads of attention
    e) Harold tries to kill Paul
    I think Sky will be a major character when this all happens as loads has happened to her. I feel sorry for her already, and none of this has happened yet.
    I bet the person that caused the plance crash is sonmeone we don't even know. Maybe Gus has returned from the dead or something. Is he dead?
    :eek: really?? :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)
    :eek: really?? :toofunny:
    Yeah it was the end of season finale in Australia. I'm thinking that he blames him for his family's death? x

ReputationRep:
    ohh right thanks it's hard to imagine him doing anything that evil except for extreme circumstances

ReputationRep:
    Ohh you've got to love Neighbours!
    Only Neighbours could fit in that seventies stuff they were doing today?

I like the term 're-engaged' lol! x

ReputationRep:
    ooooohh...ITS THE BIG DAY TOMORROW!!! can't wait!!

Hope everyone is watching!!

ReputationRep:
    Oooo i finish college early so no chance of missing it!

ReputationRep:
    Cannot wait until tomorrow.
    Except dylan goes missing.
    Must remeber to dream about him tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ames123)
    Ohh you've got to love Neighbours!
    Only Neighbours could fit in that seventies stuff they were doing today?

I like the term 're-engaged' lol! x
    What did you all think of todays episiode then? x

Wahoo 200th post! x

ReputationRep:
    Oooo does anyone know what Stuart's brothers secret is? - i don't know if its been said already but...

ReputationRep:
    I thinking it's that he's never had a gf? x

ReputationRep:
    I thought that it might be that he didn't have a gf at first or that he was a virgin or summet. But then in todays ep where was he sneaking off to? and he said something like he wanted to wait to see if it worked before he told everyone..hmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~The Good Girl~)
    I thought that it might be that he didn't have a gf at first or that he was a virgin or summet. But then in todays ep where was he sneaking off to? and he said something like he wanted to wait to see if it worked before he told everyone..hmmmmmmmm
    Maybe he was speaking to someone, or meeting a girl. x

ReputationRep:
    isnt it something to do with him and elle ?

ReputationRep:
    Oooo does anyone know what Stuart's brothers secret is? - i don't know if its been said already but...
    His secret is

[/SPOILER] he wants to be an actor. not wholly exciting im afraid. [SPOILER/]

ReputationRep:
    Ned's secret is.....

Spoiler:
    Show
    he wants to be an actor

--------------

Ooh big plane crash today!! Just 45mins to go!! the kettle is on, lunch is ordered......

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.