Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    damn!! so the crash is tomorrow then!! Now i understand why Dylan fakes his own death! oh!

Hmm, thats rubbish secret! Are you sure? does seem worth calling a secret

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else seen the "speed 3" episode of father ted? i just kept thinking of that milkman guy planting the bomb . "There's a boooomb on the plane, a durty greeat BIG bomb, wuhahahaha". It would be great if it did turn out to be him :-P

what has revision done to me. :-S

ReputationRep:
    Omgoodnes! That episode! Didnt you get the same feeling watching that episode as when you watched Titanic? You know because everyones so happy and saying good bye to their loved ones and only you know (well and the bomber) thats it's going to end in diaster .

I didn't know about the letter to Izzy or the picture the bomb had on it :eek:. x

ReputationRep:
    I have missed the post lunch discussion!

I dont think this has being mentioned but

a. Wasn't it nice how harold gave david a hug and said he loved his son for his last goodbye! he really is quite unfortunate with family.

b. Why the hell are Max and Steph not on the plane? I have missed episodes recently so may be mistaken. But Max as owner of 'scarlet' surely should have at least being offered tickets?!?!

c. tomrrow I shall time the bomb on my own clock to check it only goes of 15mins into the episode as was suggested on the bomb at the end of todays episode!

ReputationRep:
    I think Max and Steph were given an invite but turned it down and gave the tickets to Alex for himself and Susan? Looking forward to tomorrow's episode though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)
    I have missed the post lunch discussion!

I dont think this has being mentioned but

a. Wasn't it nice how harold gave david a hug and said he loved his son for his last goodbye! he really is quite unfortunate with family.

b. Why the hell are Max and Steph not on the plane? I have missed episodes recently so may be mistaken. But Max as owner of 'scarlet' surely should have at least being offered tickets?!?!

c. tomrrow I shall time the bomb on my own clock to check it only goes of 15mins into the episode as was suggested on the bomb at the end of todays episode!
    im not sure why max wasnt on the plane i think it might be because him and izzy arnt gettin on maybe

ReputationRep:
    omg some one will die but the peoson that will die is some one who has hade no probles in the last view weeks like? no one they have all hade big story laines in the last couple of weeks so it could be any one

ReputationRep:
    OMG, just watched it. I THINK it was Elle, but she was on the plane anyway so why would she do that? And with the letter to Izzy, who could have done that? So suspect list here, everyone add to it if you think it was someone I havent put:

Suspects
    Elle
    Karl??-you never know?

ReputationRep:
    Just heard that boyd finds out he has got aids. :eek: He really hasn't got the best of luck.

Awesome episode today..... cannot wait for tmo!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~The Good Girl~)
    Oooo does anyone know what Stuart's brothers secret is? - i don't know if its been said already but...

Hes doing theatre stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my goodness.

Did dylan want to be hot enough when he was walking in the shadows?
    And his hair looks amazing with the hat with it tied up at the back. mmmm dylan.

It was a really scary episode. Not like hide behind your chair scary but even though I know whats going to happen its so sad and scary and I'm worried for dylan!

/neighbours obessed.

ReputationRep:
    boyd? aids? how? source? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Elle is an evil b**h but the icing on the top of me to say how messed up she is was that photo next to the boom of izzy and pail how ****ed up is that

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know who set the bomb off on the plane?????? Im desperate to know!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm new but I've been watchin Neighbours for ages and I'm soooo hooked!!!
    I think maybe it was Darcy that planted the bomb 'cos Izzy tried to kill him but then Paul made him go away didnt he? I'm not sure.
    Plus Susan wasn't supposed to be on the plane (she's his aunt) but then Karl gave Alex his tickets. Just a thought!
    My dad lives in Aussie so he tells me everything that happens. Hasn't told me the bomber yet tho :-(
    Can't wait til tomoro's episode!

ReputationRep:
    it got to be her Elle she was in the hannger she hade the time to plant it and the photo and the letter that was evil it was here can some one put a poll up and ask who do u thik plated the boom

ReputationRep:
    OMG This website goes right up to where they are in Aussie with their episodes. Still no sight of the bomber but looks like whoever it is is after Susan as well as Izzy. Who hates them both?????

http://www.ramsay-street.co.uk/episodes/

ReputationRep:
    I dont know who hates them both? i have been thinking and I cant think of anyone, i am so intrigued but cant find anywhere on the internet which tells me who the bomber is does anyone know???? i need to no!! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool Lad)
    I think Max and Steph were given an invite but turned it down and gave the tickets to Alex for himself and Susan? Looking forward to tomorrow's episode though!
    Do you watch the show??? Carl gave Alex the tickets for him and susan because he didn't want to be on a plane with Izzy and Paul. Don't say something if you are just guessing and blatantly wrong! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicmarlor)
    Hello I'm new but I've been watchin Neighbours for ages and I'm soooo hooked!!!
    I think maybe it was Darcy that planted the bomb 'cos Izzy tried to kill him but then Paul made him go away didnt he? I'm not sure.
    Plus Susan wasn't supposed to be on the plane (she's his aunt) but then Karl gave Alex his tickets. Just a thought!
    My dad lives in Aussie so he tells me everything that happens. Hasn't told me the bomber yet tho :-(
    Can't wait til tomoro's episode!
    When your dad tells you you must tell me!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.