Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrColin)

c. tomrrow I shall time the bomb on my own clock to check it only goes of 15mins into the episode as was suggested on the bomb at the end of todays episode!
    Since when did soaps go in real-time within an episode?

ReputationRep:
    I used to watch Neighbours for years ever since Kylie and Jason...but I stopped once I started to go to uni. I tuned in a few years later and all these over acting idiots are on the show. What a load of cack now.

I can't believe that Harold Bishop is still there.

ReputationRep:
    oooh yay! I got it right, it was so obvious something was going to happen as it was like final good byes, and its a bomb, how cool!

I think Paul has something to do with it. That could be why he is so sure Dylan wont get in trouble with the police as he is 'sorting it'. If there was a bomb, then the police would be taken up by that. Its about time something happened to Paul.
    It won't be Elle, she is too obvious. But then Neighbours like obvious things.

My mum thinks its Alex, but then he wasn't suposed to be on the plane anyway... she thinks it as then he will just die and it will be a big accident, so the kids will never know about his illness. But I don't think he'd attempt to kill everyone else too...

I want someone to die so badly, nobody has died for awhile!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its Joe Scully coming back from whatever hell hole they sent him to when they sacked him and sabotaging stuff for no-one protesting at him getting treated badly, but they couldn't afford to buy a new plane so changed the story to accommodate for it. hmmmmm. :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    did they ever confirm that the body they found for gus was actually him? its just the kind of thing he would do.

i hope dylan doesn't leave neighbours though, he's my twin.

ReputationRep:
    why did it say today that dylan's life is in peril? is he going to die? i hope he doesn't! he's actually quite good looking... like an early keanu...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beanie)
    oooh yay! I got it right, it was so obvious something was going to happen as it was like final good byes, and its a bomb, how cool!

I think Paul has something to do with it. That could be why he is so sure Dylan wont get in trouble with the police as he is 'sorting it'. If there was a bomb, then the police would be taken up by that. Its about time something happened to Paul.
    It won't be Elle, she is too obvious. But then Neighbours like obvious things.

My mum thinks its Alex, but then he wasn't suposed to be on the plane anyway... she thinks it as then he will just die and it will be a big accident, so the kids will never know about his illness. But I don't think he'd attempt to kill everyone else too...

I want someone to die so badly, nobody has died for awhile!
    No I don't think its Paul cos he seems to have changed recently and he's not going to kill everyone.

Maybe Elle isnt actually his daughter or something I dunno. She probably is though.

The Alex thought - I thought that earlier but then he's not going to kill all those on the plane either, so dont think it is him.

It's probably someone whos not on the plane. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashley710)
    Do you watch the show??? Carl gave Alex the tickets for him and susan because he didn't want to be on a plane with Izzy and Paul. Don't say something if you are just guessing and blatantly wrong! lol
    Um do you watch the show? It's Karl not Carl! x

ReputationRep:
    Its not Paul because the bomber was intending to kill Paul, and as he fails to do so, the storyline continues as this person continues to try and kill Paul.

This doesnt therefore rule out Izzy or Elle, but I very much doubt it as they were on the plane too.

It hasnt been mentioned why Max and Steph were not on the plane to the best of my memory...! Maybe cos she's pregnant and Max is Mr Overprotective??

Yes Ned's secret is rubbish, lets hope they do something good with the storyline cos Ned is H.O.T.

Yay this time in a few hours I wish have witnessed the demise of Serena, David and Lil, officially the worst, whiniest, most boring family in a soap of all time. :rolleyes:

--------------

Check here for a spoiler that I dont *think* has been posted yet....

Spoiler:
    Show
    Steph's cancer comes back and she refuses treatment as it will threaten the life of her baby, and so Steph may die

Also iv read a summary saying that Janae's past comes back to haunt her with potentially deadly results.... now its been implied over and over that Janae was a bit of an, um, wh*re before, and if the AIDS thing with Boyd is true, maybe she's given ghim AIDS? (they get together properly next week)
    Its only a theory though....

Swear it's getting all wigout on me. Dodgy music, lairy camera angles...

(Original post by Raindance)
    Swear it's getting all wigout on me. Dodgy music, lairy camera angles...
    its hilarious!!

... just hurry up an die already... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Where did the actual hitting the ground bit go? =|

Dunno. I'm really quite disappointed.

(Original post by Raindance)
    ... just hurry up an die already... :rolleyes:
    *sniff* ok...

*dies*

i loved the background music though...

ReputationRep:
    I can't see who is who with all this darkness.....

(Original post by Bouncy)
    *sniff* ok...

*dies*

i loved the background music though...
    No, not you. :hmpf:
    *recussimatates*

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellewoods)

--------------

Check here for a spoiler that I dont *think* has been posted yet....

Spoiler:
    Show
    Steph's cancer comes back and she refuses treatment as it will threaten the life of her baby, and so Steph may die

Also iv read a summary saying that Janae's past comes back to haunt her with potentially deadly results.... now its been implied over and over that Janae was a bit of an, um, wh*re before, and if the AIDS thing with Boyd is true, maybe she's given ghim AIDS? (they get together properly next week)
    Its only a theory though....
    Yeah I saw that spoiler last night on that episode summary site someone gave (thanks!).
    When someone on here said Boyd gets that for some reason I thought Janae too. x

ReputationRep:
    oh dear, that was so bad. Especially the shot at the end zooming up from Dylan :rolleyes: is Sky dead then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose64)
    oh dear, that was so bad. Especially the shot at the end zooming up from Dylan :rolleyes: is Sky dead then?
    No Sky survives

The freaky church music in the background was scaring me!! :eek:

Have to admit I shed a bit of a tear at everyone saying goodbye to each other.... :rolleyes:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.