Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow Neighbour's is pure melodrama! Quite convinient that we didn't actually see the plane hit the water- one minute the fuels run out, the next they're in the sea! Great though!

ReputationRep:
    That really was not as good as I was expecting. It went on for so long, I understand we had to see everyone saying their last goodbyes but it got really boring as I was sat there thinking 'well hurry up and crash then!' And then when we finally get to the crash part its so dark that you can't see who anyone is as they all cry the same...
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    You guys who claim not to have been able to tell who was who in the water are obviously not real Neighbours fans :p:

Any real Neighbours fan can tell a character from their outline and a few screams coming out of their mouths :p:

Anyway, great episode. I can imagine what a shock it must have been these last day or so for people who haven't heard the spoilers at all....and I can't think what I'd be feeling now if I didnt know what was going to happen over the next episode or so

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha it was like it was filmed in a swimming pool, i could imagine the crew waving the water with their hands @ the end of the pool to mke the waves

good that the bishops have got it in from them, annoying as hell altho serena is hot, all the lovey dovey crap and the salvation army nonsense too. was getting on my tits.

regardless of the dodgyness of the filming and so forth, good stuff neighbours! got some interesting storylines in there making it worth watching.

My moneys on either Gus (back from the 'dead') or Darcy. I could see Karl getting blame for it to start with tho. He has the motive

I just saw the episode (my mum recorded it ) and I was disappointed. I mean, we didn't even see the crash for crying out loud!

It was slightly sad before the crash, but nowhere near as much as I expected.

*Edit* What I found most hilarious was the steaming water- looked more like a spa than the middle of the ocean!

ReputationRep:
    That was mental!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Who do you think will survive?

ReputationRep:
    I wish we saw the crash.

ReputationRep:
    best Neighbours i've ever seen, absolutely brilliant, emotional and bloody spooky as well.

Thought the music was brilliant and really well done, anyone else get proper spooked out by that ghost type think of dylan, actually felt really wierd. Brilliant episode

ReputationRep:
    I cried like a baby!

Yeah it was really dark, I could see the reflections of my room on the tv. I could tell who they were by what they were screaming but I couldn't really see what Susan was saying come up here on to Izzy. Was probably a bit of the craft.

Someone on here said about the steaming water. Well I think the steam would be from the plane in the water because the engine and such like is going to be hot.

Janelle seeing Dylan in the kitchen was freaky!!!

When she was saying at the station that Dylans not one of them I was thinking 'you'll wish you hadnt said that soon''.

Connor and Serena were outside wernt they, then did they go into the plane?

RIP x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I loved that ghost image think of dylan, but I recon Harold should have seen it, for reasons that will be explained in the next episode.

That Dylan bit was actually really freaky!

ReputationRep:
    Theory about Boyd and AIDS - Possible sharing needles when he was doing the roids a few months ago?

ReputationRep:
    I came through the door when the counter was on 0.17! and WOW WOW and WOW! that was nail biting! and all the truths at the end! WOW WOW WOW! for a dramitc episode that will be tough to beat! the lasiters fire was NOTHING compared to that!

I know it adds dramatic effect but how high were they flying? as high as concorde? it took them ages to crash!

ReputationRep:
    Do you recken Sky will think it was Dylan? Because just before the bomb went off he said. 'I've got something to tell you because you'll find out soon enough' and then the bomb went off! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ames123)
    Do you recken Sky will think it was Dylan? Because just before the bomb went off he said. 'I've got something to tell you because you'll find out soon enough' and then the bomb went off! x
    Your powers of deduction startle me.

--------------

(Original post by Point Of No Return)
    I wish we saw the crash.
    With a neighbours budget? Come on now. They just used spare parts from Lost.

In fact, it should all turn out 'Losty':

"One of us is a murderer; one of us is an adulterer; one of us is a thief; one of us is a teacher; one of us is a bikini shop owner; we're all neighbours."

ReputationRep:
    That was the worst neighbours I've ever seen. It was badly acted, the 'special effects' were closer to 'special needs' and the music and smushy I love you crap was just OTT.
    I like the normal format Neighbours.

PS. Anyone agree with me that it could be Darcy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicmarlor)
    That was the worst neighbours I've ever seen. It was badly acted, the 'special effects' were closer to 'special needs' and the music and smushy I love you crap was just OTT.
    I like the normal format Neighbours.

PS. Anyone agree with me that it could be Darcy?
    i thought that but would he really want kill the rest of them too.

is it deff onnnly the bishops that die?

ReputationRep:
    Yup. David Serena and Lil.

Maybe nutty Sindi has come back to do away with everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Um do you watch the show? It's Karl not Carl! x
    Yes I do watch the show, instead of reading it, which i'm guessing is how you could tell how things are spelt. Stop trying to be clever when your not

--------------

Um do you watch the show? It's Karl not Carl! x
    Yes I do watch the show, instead of reading it, which i'm guessing is how you could tell how things are spelt. Stop trying to be clever when you're not

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember blacking out for the vital moment when the plane crashed but i don't see how else i could have missed it :-S
    Was that episode directed by the makers of thunderbirds? they could have atleast had some cheesy 70s/80s blatantly fake plane on string crashing into a pond, it is neighbours afterall, we never expect it to be super realistic.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.