Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashley710)
    Yes I do watch the show, instead of reading it, which i'm guessing is how you could tell how things are spelt. Stop trying to be clever when your not

--------------

Yes I do watch the show, instead of reading it, which i'm guessing is how you could tell how things are spelt. Stop trying to be clever when you're not
    Oh be quiet. All I was saying was you were making a similar comment to someone for at tiny mistake so I was doing the same to you. Some people just can't take it. x

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours is a kitsch show, it would spoil it if it was some high budget hollywood thing with explosions every 20 seconds!

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree with this but I still found it slightly tacky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    My moneys on either Gus (back from the 'dead') or Darcy.
    Whoop Whoop! Someone else shares my theory. I'm thinking Darcy is a definate possible. Maybe I was a little hasty in accusing Nutty Sindi but it's another possible!

ReputationRep:
    oh it was horrible! cant believe the bishops get killed! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jiminy)
    oh it was horrible! cant believe the bishops get killed! :bawling:
    Ah! I knew there must be a crying emoticon somewhere, I couldn't find it! x

(Original post by nicmarlor)
    Whoop Whoop! Someone else shares my theory. I'm thinking Darcy is a definate possible. Maybe I was a little hasty in accusing Nutty Sindi but it's another possible!
    I thought the same.

ReputationRep:
    did anyone else think that they werent wearing seat belts? you'd think if you were going to fall out the sky into the sea....

ReputationRep:
    It is sooo Darcy! He hates Izzy and that note really implied that is a demon from Izzy's past. And like someone else said earlier: Susan wasn't supposed to be on the plane, so he wouldn't have known he was killing her. Also I'd recognise those kangaroo-skin boots anywhere!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ames123)
    Oh be quiet. All I was saying was you were making a similar comment to someone for at tiny mistake so I was doing the same to you. Some people just can't take it. x
    similar mistake how? his wasnt exactly tiny, was completely wrong, mine was just a typo

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else notice the echo from the swimming pool walls when Susan was shouting to Izzy, when they were stranded out there in the middle of the ocean???

ReputationRep:
    omg omg that was grate tomorow will be good. they way they go out whith a band at an 20 year anavresry year for the show. well done

we did not see the plain hit the water and every one at the moment of inpact

So Serena doesn't die? Damn it! Possibly the most annoying character since Summer. Connor's by far the coolest. ;\

ReputationRep:
    connor praying....:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Is dylan alive still?

ReputationRep:
    Serena doesn't die???????? Darn! Serena = worst character!

OMG never thought of Darcy, maybe Gus???

Was a great episode today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabz)
    Serena doesn't die???????? Darn! Serena = worst character!
    i'm sure she dies!

ReputationRep:
    Good

ReputationRep:
    Serena does die!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EamonnHF)
    Theory about Boyd and AIDS - Possible sharing needles when he was doing the roids a few months ago?
    Yeah i heard that rumour as well, but i think it has something to do with Janae as 'something from her past comes back to haunt her'...

news about connor and dylan
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Connor and dylan suvive btw, but they both decide to let everyone believe they died as they both dont wanna go to prison.

Go on http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/neighbours/
    if you want to find out about some more spoilers.
    enjoy

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.