Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How amazing was dylan tonight?
    The rest of the episode sucked and was so fake it was unbelievable.
    But dylan...when he was doing the laughing thing. and then "one life isnt enough, I want another one just for you"

ahhh!

Why did Janelle suddenly decide to turn on him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mejp44)
    Yeah i heard that rumour as well, but i think it has something to do with Janae as 'something from her past comes back to haunt her'...

news about connor and dylan
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Connor and dylan suvive btw, but they both decide to let everyone believe they died as they both dont wanna go to prison.

Go on http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/neighbours/
    if you want to find out about some more spoilers.
    enjoy
    thats been said about a billion times,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    How amazing was dylan tonight?
    The rest of the episode sucked and was so fake it was unbelievable.
    But dylan...when he was doing the laughing thing. and then "one life isnt enough, I want another one just for you"

ahhh!

Why did Janelle suddenly decide to turn on him?
    because his hair is too cool.

and whats this with everyone saying about darcy? karl was supposed to be on the plane, right? why would he blow karl away when all he wants is karl and susan together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    Especially when its tied back...mmmm..*drools*

I'd have him in my pants any day of the week.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome special effects!!!! :p:

She does? Brill. But no Connor ever again? :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Connor comes back dearie.

ReputationRep:
    I could post this in another area...but nah! How is every1? Did ne1 see Neighbours today? How cool!

ReputationRep:
    I no! It was gr8, I hope izzy an paul's daughter (forget her name) survive

ReputationRep:
    i watch it, but kinda stopped now :hmmmm: :p:

ReputationRep:
    yes it was brill!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

liliana david and serena all die. susan is presumed dead for ages, but returns miraculously. conor and dylan get washed up somewhere and decide to take up new identities to escape their crimes but return in the end

neighbours has such a huge budget!!!!!! </sarcasm>

ReputationRep:
    Those effects were outstanding! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Love the twist.

ReputationRep:
    Could've shown more of the crash tho...spose they dont have $millions tho!! Yer Elle is HOT! n so is Sky! n Serena! Hope they all survive hehe. Wot du rkn will happen to Dylan? I rkn he'll be ok n then the police will let him off.... craap if he left the programme by goin in prisonxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    i sometimes watch neighbours, but i think they find it when they see me pop back behind the curtain.

ReputationRep:
    im gutted i missed it!! im back in uni and the lack of a tv means i cant watch it :-( oh well ive read what happens anyhow

ReputationRep:
    i don't understand, Neighbours is watched by over 100 million i think yet the budget is so low. At the end you could see dylan was in a different bit of water, and the rest was just sea. It is great when people come to the door of the houses and it is a painting behind them. It was nice to see all the characters say nice things to each other but would the guy who did it want to kill that many people and why didnt he put a hole in izzys life jacket.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)

and whats this with everyone saying about darcy? karl was supposed to be on the plane, right? why would he blow karl away when all he wants is karl and susan together?
    Yeah and he also wouldn't want to kill everyone else on the plane.

Hmm a thing about Gus. Gus would know that Paul started the Lassiters fire and left him to die. So perhaps that explains the Izzy and Paul pic on the bomb.
    But didnt they match his teeth samples to Gus from the fire. So he is dead? x

ReputationRep:
    Why do they have to kill some of the fit characters

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.