Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireDeuce)
    Especially when its tied back...mmmm..*drools*

I'd have him in my pants any day of the week.
    nah, its not as good tied back.

ReputationRep:
    They missed the chance of turning it into a post-apocalyptic survival type programme that we were discussing in uni, though, by having World War III break out whilst they're on the plane...

ReputationRep:
    neighbours is great, so realistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bis432)
    nah, its not as good tied back.
    I agree i prefer it down

ReputationRep:
    Dylan's hair is euugghhh! Why, why would he put greasy wax stuff in it?!

ReputationRep:
    I am actually quite stumped as to who I think the bomber could be.

It could be Darcy even though Karl should have been on the plane, because although he loved Susan, Darcy and Karl didnt like each other, and I think Darcy only made out he wanted Susan Karl back together because of his vendetta against Izzy? Could be wrong though, hazy recollection :confused:

Surely its not Sindi, she was Izzy's friend. And the target is established as being Paul in future eps, and I cant think why Sindi would want to kill Paul ... any offers??

I like the theory of Gus not actually being dead

I would have LOVED some cheesy Thunderbirds style toy-plane-on-a-string bit of film portraying the crash as another poster mentioned!! The viewers would have loved it, everyone knows Neighbours is tongue in cheek and ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    but Izzy found that note saying think about your life - something like that...whatever it said! - was that from the bomber!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    but Izzy found that note saying think about your life - something like that...whatever it said! - was that from the bomber!?
    I would assume so

ReputationRep:
    I heard a rumour Father Tom may be the bomber????

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has been mentioned but how did the bomber get on and off the plane to plant the note without being noticed? That's if the note was planted by the bomber, but that leads me to thinking it is someone on the plane?

ReputationRep:
    The bomb looked as if it was planted underneath the plane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by her0n)
    The bomb looked as if it was planted underneath the plane
    it was

ReputationRep:
    i found a brill website which gives away everything

so if u dont want it ruined dont look!

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds25856.html

ReputationRep:
    wheres boyd (in neighbours) at the moment? surely he would have been with max, worried about izzy??
    and wuldnt steph have been at harolds to give max support aswell??

ReputationRep:
    good point, no idea where they are..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi)
    i found a brill website which gives away everything

so if u dont want it ruined dont look!

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds25856.html
    Aah digital spy my old friend My theories are that the bomber is either darcy, karl or ned...

darcy - hates izzy for obvious reasons so thatd explain the note, but it seems a little extreme to kill a whole planeload just to get her

karl - just cos i wouldnt put it past neighbours to make karl a secret psychopath. he hates izzy and paul, plus there was a heart shaped photo of them on the bomb and there used to be a heart shaped photo of karl and izzy. also he was quite keen not to go on the plane and gave his ticket to alex and susan, maybe because hes jealous and realises he'll never get her back so might as well blow them up in the process

ned - it would explain the 'to my one and only' bit in izzy's note, and also we dont know much about him so he could have a secret evil past

...wow i am way too in to this!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to people that dont want the story ruined but i dont know how to put those spoiler buttons in - can any one help me there?

Just checked digital spy and it seems as though paul was the intended victim. so that throws bomber speculations into the air.

also steph gets cancer while still pregnant and refuses to have chemo so the baby doesnt get hurt

again, im so sorry to anyone who didnt want to know that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eldonne)
    Sorry to people that dont want the story ruined but i dont know how to put those spoiler buttons in - can any one help me there?

Just checked digital spy and it seems as though paul was the intended victim. so that throws bomber speculations into the air.
    comon its sooo easy!!
    Spoiler:
    Show

also steph gets cancer while still pregnant and refuses to have chemo so the baby doesnt get hurt

again, im so sorry to anyone who didnt want to know that

its [spoiler] [/spoiler*] without the star!

so :faq:

ReputationRep:
    I thought the crash yesterday was rubbish, but the episode today was very very good... I just wish I didn't know who died... that would make it so tense.... I feel so sorry for Harold!

ReputationRep:
    wow wow wow was that a brilliant episode!!!!!!!!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.